Watch husband suck BBC?

I watched my husband suck my bulls cock and got so turned on I got off right then. Now he will rim his ass as he pounds me and my bull makes him tell me when he is getting ready to cum by feeling his ass begin to spasm! When its going on its the best thing ever but after we are through seeing my man jerking off and licking his lips to taste my bulls ass as he does it makes me loose respect for his manliness!! So its both ways for me!
fantastic story we same infact mmmm

Has any one stopped for a moment and thought why your male half is sucking that cock.

Is he getting ready for you to pleasure his wife.

Is he there to finish you off so you can play bare back with his wife.

It can be but you will never look at him the sAme way again. Like the first gang bang I had I told my hubby about wanting one but he never commented on it. About a month later I come and as soon as I open the door I am grabbed and a pillow case pulled over my head as I fight them. I was dragged pretty much to the kitchens they stripped my clothes off and held me down as one of them penetrated me. They took the pillow case off and my hubby was sitting in a chair tied up so I thought they were gang ******* me! After the 3rd one I had got off a lot and thought I better do something to live through this so I begged them to fucking breed me fill me full of their seed. After they all took another turn on every hole I had I was a mess. Then my hubby stands up and come to find out he had paid the 4 of then to do it ! I was so mad but so well fucked I couldnt hold it against him!

Holy fuck thats hot you thought they were gang ******* you so you begged them to breed you bet if hubby didnt set that up hed be feeling some kinda way lol

Back