Watch husband suck BBC?

With six live-in Masters, my Wife/Mistress gets to enjoy the pleasure of watching me suck their cocks on a daily basis.....we belong to a poly-type Family group, and have a number of superior Black Men, several white, submissive couples, as well as quite a few single white submissive males and females, and a number of Dominant Black Ladies as well.....sucking our Masters' cocks is an important part of our dynamic, and it is required of us to swallow the cum of our Masters regularly, to show them our devotion and obedience to them....plus, it makes our Wives VERY happy! :D

With six live-in Masters, my Wife/Mistress gets to enjoy the pleasure of watching me suck their cocks on a daily basis.....we belong to a poly-type Family group, and have a number of superior Black Men, several white, submissive couples, as well as quite a few single white submissive males and females, and a number of Dominant Black Ladies as well.....sucking our Masters' cocks is an important part of our dynamic, and it is required of us to swallow the cum of our Masters regularly, to show them our devotion and obedience to them....plus, it makes our Wives VERY happy! :D
How do I join

My Wife/Mistress will often kneel beside one of our Masters while making me suck His cock....She leans Her head against His hip, so She can be eye-to-eye with me, taunting and ridiculing me; giggling and masturbating. This type of humiliation is more arousing to me than anything I can think of. She knows that I'm turned on by humiliation, and will go out of Her way to humiliate me at every turn!

I asked my husband for this once, during a 3-way with a bull I knew was bisexual & very open to the idea of my husband servicing him like a little bitch, my husband proceeded to leave the room, take a ******* onto a plate, come back in & ask if we would both like to eat it. When we both recoiled in disgust he replied "Are we done recommending disgusting *******?" I've never brought the subject up again, but I still laugh whenever I see the plate.
That's too bad, it would have been HOT if he sucked your Bull...

My Wife/Mistress will often kneel beside one of our Masters while making me suck His cock....She leans Her head against His hip, so She can be eye-to-eye with me, taunting and ridiculing me; giggling and masturbating. This type of humiliation is more arousing to me than anything I can think of. She knows that I'm turned on by humiliation, and will go out of Her way to humiliate me at every turn!
FUCK, that is sooooooooooo HOT

Back