Watch husband suck BBC?

I watched my husband suck my bulls cock and got so turned on I got off right then. Now he will rim his ass as he pounds me and my bull makes him tell me when he is getting ready to cum by feeling his ass begin to spasm! When its going on its the best thing ever but after we are through seeing my man jerking off and licking his lips to taste my bulls ass as he does it makes me loose respect for his manliness!! So its both ways for me!

I watched my husband suck my bulls cock and got so turned on I got off right then. Now he will rim his ass as he pounds me and my bull makes him tell me when he is getting ready to cum by feeling his ass begin to spasm! When its going on its the best thing ever but after we are through seeing my man jerking off and licking his lips to taste my bulls ass as he does it makes me loose respect for his manliness!! So its both ways for me!
That sounds sooo hot!

It can be but you will never look at him the sAme way again. Like the first gang bang I had I told my hubby about wanting one but he never commented on it. About a month later I come and as soon as I open the door I am grabbed and a pillow case pulled over my head as I fight them. I was dragged pretty much to the kitchens they stripped my clothes off and held me down as one of them penetrated me. They took the pillow case off and my hubby was sitting in a chair tied up so I thought they were gang ******* me! After the 3rd one I had got off a lot and thought I better do something to live through this so I begged them to fucking breed me fill me full of their seed. After they all took another turn on every hole I had I was a mess. Then my hubby stands up and come to find out he had paid the 4 of then to do it ! I was so mad but so well fucked I couldnt hold it against him!

Ive thought about it and think it would be hot to see my man be dominated by another man but i dont know if if would make me lose respect for him or not. It could be really fun sucking a bbc together or even watching him get fucked but i do love him and dont want that to change
That would make you lose respect for your husband and love him less? i wonder why.
Please, try to elaborate on that. my interest is real. T.Y.

It's not only difficult, but often misunderstood. I loved to see us sharing my bull and husband said he liked to discover my scent and taste on him. I felt we were at the same level. But it turned out he only did it for me.
Not sure I could do it even if my wife asked me. Did you have to persuade him?

Back