Watch husband suck BBC?

Married or not... I adamantly contend that ALL whitebois everywhere should suck BLACK COCK!!! What better way to demonstrate absolute sexual and social submission to BLACK MEN! It's not only powerfully erotic, but casts whitebois sexually as the "female" during sex with BLACK MEN, a role ALL whitebois are FAR better suited for!!! This is a better, more natural order of things! Also, ALL whitebois everywhere should be getting BLACKED RAW too! This effectively surrenders his role in his marriage and in life as a male, making it increasingly clear who the MAN is, and who is NOT!

ALL whitebois everywhere need to embrace our inherent nature, which is our intrinsic FEMININITY! Femininization, Beautification, and abject SUBMISSION for BLACK MEN is our appropriate roles with BLACK MEN, it is our moral obligation/responsibility, and pleasure/honor! ALL whitebois taking on our appropriate feminine roles with BLACK MEN is the just beginning. Femininization is the future for ALL white boys!!! Our bare naked skin are the uniforms we were all given for our roles in life, mom Nature is a woman after all, so it's no wonder that she color-coded us. She kept it simple too, ALL MEN ARE BLACK... EXCLUSIVELY, and only Women wear White!!! Just like a bride and groom, and that fact alone speaks volumes about appropriate race-relations!!!

I am morally bound to suck every black cock offered to me. It is my duty.

ALLEN W U ARE NOW A HERO TO ME!!! I AGREE 1OOOO% !!!!! D0 U KNOW OTHER WELL HUNG BLACKS SO I CAN PRACTICE THAT THAT U SAY THAT YOU ARE MORALLY BOUND TP SUCK EVERY BLACK COCK OFFERED TO YOU?? I GO EVEN THAN YOU THINK!!! I THINK THAT I SH0ULD BE ABLE TO SUCK EVERY HUGE BLACK COCK AND IT DOESN'T NEED TO BE OFFERED TO WHITE MALES!! WHITE FEMALES SUCK EVERY COCK AND THEY USUALLY ASK AND 98% OF THEM ARE MARRIED AND CHEAT OR BOYFRIEND AND CHEAT BUT THERE ARE NO BLACKS FOR ANY WHITE GUYS WHO WOULD MAKE THE BIGGEST WHITE SLUT LOOK LIKE A NUN.!!
NOT FAIR AT ALL!!! CAN U FIND ANY FOR ME PLEASE ANYONE??? THANK U VERY MUCH!!! ASAP !!

ALLEN W U ARE NOW A HERO TO ME!!! I AGREE 1OOOO% !!!!! D0 U KNOW OTHER WELL HUNG BLACKS SO I CAN PRACTICE THAT THAT U SAY THAT YOU ARE MORALLY BOUND TP SUCK EVERY BLACK COCK OFFERED TO YOU?? I GO EVEN THAN YOU THINK!!! I THINK THAT I SH0ULD BE ABLE TO SUCK EVERY HUGE BLACK COCK AND IT DOESN'T NEED TO BE OFFERED TO WHITE MALES!! WHITE FEMALES SUCK EVERY COCK AND THEY USUALLY ASK AND 98% OF THEM ARE MARRIED AND CHEAT OR BOYFRIEND AND CHEAT BUT THERE ARE NO BLACKS FOR ANY WHITE GUYS WHO WOULD MAKE THE BIGGEST WHITE SLUT LOOK LIKE A NUN.!!
NOT FAIR AT ALL!!! CAN U FIND ANY FOR ME PLEASE ANYONE??? THANK U VERY MUCH!!! ASAP !!

Wish I could ... Mostly happenstance

When the situation is rite Robin loves watching me suck BBC. Its amazing how many black men dont mind the cuck hub sucking thier BBC for the wifes enjoyment....but when the black mans not into it we dont press the issue....its all about Robins pleasure of being with black men. Most of the time it happens after he and Robin have fucked and Im cleaning his cum from Robins pussy and he allows me to clean his BBC also and i go on to suck him hard again while Robin gets her enjoyment watching. Occasionaly I will get the chance to give a him a full blown head job and take his load myself....deep throating him which Robin loves to see how much of his BBC I can take down my throat.

Back