Watch husband suck BBC?

When he started sucking cock did u look at him differently?

I love making hubby beg to suck cock. Over the years we met a lot of men wanting to be ******-bi. I would agree, but then I would get them to the point of being totally turned on, and instead of forsing them, I made them beg!

I love making hubby beg to suck cock. Over the years we met a lot of men wanting to be ******-bi. I would agree, but then I would get them to the point of being totally turned on, and instead of forsing them, I made them beg!
I would love to beg for you. I think humiliating myself by begging and being humiliated by being ****** is only a difference in subject vs direct object. The psychological distinction is marginal.

Hubby and I share BBC whenever we can. It's hard to find guys who are into it.

Her Pet; That's awesome, we are looking for our 1st BBC...she knows i did bi things in my teens and she wants to see me suck a BCC. SHe's in charge and actually does not want to suck them at all, that is my job she says and i am cool with it..at this point i cannot wait tbh

I see it as a big difference, with the latter you do not need to admit that you hunger for cock.
You have a point as it is a deeper level of submission, But even when being "******", you have the right to get up and walk out. Ultimately by staying, you are saying that you want to do whatever they are "forsing" you to do.

Back