Watch husband suck BBC?

I asked my husband for this once, during a 3-way with a bull I knew was bisexual & very open to the idea of my husband servicing him like a little bitch, my husband proceeded to leave the room, take a ******* onto a plate, come back in & ask if we would both like to eat it. When we both recoiled in disgust he replied "Are we done recommending disgusting *******?" I've never brought the subject up again, but I still laugh whenever I see the plate.
Sounds like a blown opportunity.....or not

ALL whitebois should be sucking BLACK COCK!!! Especially if the BLACK MAN/BULL wants it... refusal is totally unacceptable!!! Any whiteboi refusing to suck BLACK COCK, or get FUCKED by BLACK MEN, needs to get that lilly white ass smacked by the BLACK MAN/BULL until hubby learns to be a good girl!!! It's a whitebois responsibly to be sexually and socially submisive to BLACK MEN, sucking BLACK COCK, and getting his lilly white ass BLACKED RAW is all a part of his duties, especially if his white wife/gf thinks it would be hot!!! Whitebois are all much happier, and naturally far better suited for female sexual roles, than they ever could be for Male ones! ALL whitebois like it any way!!!

I am single, so I don't really qualify as a cuck, I'm more of a virgin-sissy, and I am also quite young still... so who knows, but I would gladly take on my appropriate female sexual roles with BLACK MEN given the opportunity!!!

All whitebois should share the same eagerness to do the same, regardless if they're married, single, in a relationship, etc... I can't stand to hear whitebois say they're not gay! ... YOU'RE WHITE!!! Members of the purely and most feminine white race, ALL crave the pure, RAW masculinty of the BLACK MAN!!! All white bodies should have BIG BLACK COCKS penatrating us regularly, and should be inseminated by BLACK African sperm! Whitebois all need to accept our feminine roles with BLACK MEN, and embrace it! Especially when it pleases white wives/gf's and BLACK MEN alike!!! No excuses white bois!!!

I met a couple in Fayetteville years ago and as we were drinking scotch in their room, the wife drained her first glass and said point blank "I'll fuck you if I can see hubby suck you first." I drained my glass, gave hubby both and told him to refill then come get to swallowing!!! I drained the 2nd one too, almost ashamed she was sooo drop dead gorgeous....

Back