My Wife Loves Sucking BBC

My wife loves sucking off her Bulls big black cocks. She will get on her knees for them whenever she can, one of her bulls that she works out with sometimes at the gym, she will give him head in her car after they workout. Fortunately her windows are very dark tinted!
Everytime she hooks up with one of her bulls she always spends 15-20 min sucking their dicks at first. She loves every second of it.

When ever I get lucky she gives me blowjobs too but I have to keep my cage on everytime, no exceptions but it’s still amazing getting head from a true BBC Queen like her!
She has a mean head game

My wife loves sucking off her Bulls big black cocks. She will get on her knees for them whenever she can, one of her bulls that she works out with sometimes at the gym, she will give him head in her car after they workout. Fortunately her windows are very dark tinted!
Everytime she hooks up with one of her bulls she always spends 15-20 min sucking their dicks at first. She loves every second of it.

When ever I get lucky she gives me blowjobs too but I have to keep my cage on everytime, no exceptions but it’s still amazing getting head from a true BBC Queen like her!
I need her when I'm in Atl

Back