want a limp dick

hi
I am a cuckold wannabe , I try not to fuck my wife to get her into HotWife lifestyle and to ******* her to seek other men.
I can hold not to fuck her for a month maximum ..
after one month I cant hold !!
please .. is there any gel or something else to make my little dick limp when I am horny? !!!
please help me/advise.. I want to make my penis limp every time I am horny !.
regards

[U]mywayintermsofsex:[/U] That is a bit strong and not helpful!!

[U]sam sama:[/U] No there is no gel for impotency on a temporary basis. There are certain medications (e.g. anti-depressant; testosterone antagonists) but you need medical advice on using them! You are playing a dangerous game as your wife may decided to go with another man, fall in love, and then you are divorced! I suggest you talk with her and role play, etc., instead.

[U]mywayintermsofsex:[/U] That is a bit strong and not helpful!!

[U]sam sama:[/U] No there is no gel for impotency on a temporary basis. There are certain medications (e.g. anti-depressant; testosterone antagonists) but you need medical advice on using them! You are playing a dangerous game as your wife may decided to go with another man, fall in love, and then you are divorced! I suggest you talk with her and role play, etc., instead.
thank you :)
I wrote my post after I read some advices here about to convert a wife to a hotwife, some suggestions are that not to fuck the wife for a while , so from that point I asked for a solution .
I love my wife so much , we talked about cuckold/hotwife lifestyle , she is 50% into this , so I seek more ways to encourage her .. that is it :)

regards

Back