Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for laughing at yourself. Spares us the effort.
Who the fuck are you clown. But I guess I should stop. I'm not the one that gets to hide behind a computer screen. No integrity is what the fuck it is. Hate being snuck. Quit being fuckin nosey. Put something on this got damn phone bill of you wanna take the liberty to fucking listen at your own fucking free will. I can't listen to yo ******* clown. Fuck outta here

Who the fuck are you clown. But I guess I should stop. I'm not the one that gets to hide behind a computer screen. No integrity is what the fuck it is. Hate being snuck. Quit being fuckin nosey. Put something on this got damn phone bill of you wanna take the liberty to fucking listen at your own fucking free will. I can't listen to yo ******* clown. Fuck outta here
He is in fact a 🤡

You don't even know what the discussion is about ... quit butting in ...

You need to find your elementary school English teacher apologize for not paying attention in class. What are you even trying to communicate?

He has just as much right to post ignorant ******* on here as you do. Quit trying to be a dictator Hitler und Fries
Nobody really gives a *******. Not really. I'm just here to see big titties and phat asses. Feelings hurt? Mine not. How easily you say "him"... Know me? Seems you do. My point exactly. Man listen... It's always super funny that anything I say I'm the privacy of my own home... Pops up here kinda speaking. Quit being nosey. This a sex forum and you're wasting your time talking politics. Fucking shame. How can a person have no game to get pussy that seems to be freely given away. I wouldn't know. Just my two cents. 🙄😂👑

Thanks for injecting some levity. There is no evidence for your God. Back to the children's table with you to discuss the logistics of Santa's toy factory.
"no evidence for my God" ... LOL .... WOW..... (laughing) that is.... wow.... that is unbelievably IGNORANT! a basic college course in biology... or botany... eliminates ALL notion of anything BUT a Divine and VERY personal Creator.... I'm here because I'm addicted to this *******, but it is what it is... don't pretend it's anything else ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back