Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to find your elementary school English teacher apologize for not paying attention in class. What are you even trying to communicate?
Not to you. Did I call your name? Nosey aren't we. I'm here for the big titties and phat asses. Thread seemed interesting. So here the fuck I am. I paid for the site. Ignore me. Been begging for it

Nobody really gives a *******. Not really. I'm just here to see big titties and phat asses. Feelings hurt? Mine not. How easily you say "him"... Know me? Seems you do. My point exactly. Man listen... It's always super funny that anything I say I'm the privacy of my own home... Pops up here kinda speaking. Quit being nosey. This a sex forum and you're wasting your time talking politics. Fucking shame. How can a person have no game to get pussy that seems to be freely given away. I wouldn't know. Just my two cents. 🙄😂👑
Stop drinking and go to sleep. You are just embarrassing yourself at this point.

Nobody really gives a *******. Not really. I'm just here to see big titties and phat asses. Feelings hurt? Mine not. How easily you say "him"... Know me? Seems you do. My point exactly. Man listen... It's always super funny that anything I say I'm the privacy of my own home... Pops up here kinda speaking. Quit being nosey. This a sex forum and you're wasting your time talking politics. Fucking shame. How can a person have no game to get pussy that seems to be freely given away. I wouldn't know. Just my two cents. 🙄😂👑
You entered the off topic section of your own accord. If you think it's such a shame...well don't let the door knob hit ya where donnied's fairy tail split ya!

Stop drinking and go to sleep. You are just embarrassing yourself at this point.
Do you know? Obviously you do. And you know I DON'T *******. WTF is this? This gotta suck. All this ass and orgasms and you arguing with me because I got something wrong on a thread. Sad. Very. I'm handsome very. With out without money or A JOB...I keep losing for reasons now known to me. I'm just here for the stupid comments. This is FUN 🙂

Do you know? Obviously you do. And you know I DON'T *******. WTF is this? This gotta suck. All this ass and orgasms and you arguing with me because I got something wrong on a thread. Sad. Very. I'm handsome very. With out without money or A JOB...I keep losing for reasons now known to me. I'm just here for the stupid comments. This is FUN 🙂
If you don't *******, then either go take your meds or seek help from a mental health professional immediately.

You entered the off topic section of your own accord. If you think it's such a shame...well don't let the door knob hit ya where donnied's fairy tail split ya
English please? Let's be real. Y'all fucks know I'm the dark. On purpose. You know I don't understand this *******. It's funny. My life is boring. This the highlight of my day.

If you don't *******, then either go take your meds or seek help from a mental health professional immediately.
Lol.. Know about my meds to. You know me like that? I don't know you. Don't be so harsh and cruel. It's not nice. I'm so punished I don't get to even have sex anymore being the low life ******* nobody black man. That just happens to be hot and kinda just follow my own path ish. Lotta beautiful women on this site. For the most part. Some kinda let it down by posting half ass pics. But hey.. I'm just here for the naturally born titties and ass.🙂

Lol.. Know about my meds to. You know me like that? I don't know you. Don't be so harsh and cruel. It's not nice. I'm so punished I don't get to even have sex anymore being the low life ******* nobody black man. That just happens to be hot and kinda just follow my own path ish. Lotta beautiful women on this site. For the most part. Some kinda let it down by posting half ass pics. But hey.. I'm just here for the naturally born titties and ass.🙂
You said earlier that you didn't *******. So you are a liar. Go spank it in a different thread. Nothing for you here

My guy, you don't even know how to respond correctly at this point. Pack it in.
I think everyone figured. I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE AND DON'T WANNA BE TAUGHT. Just seems like my fuckin phone is bugged. I don't know faces or anybody. But these comments coming at me. Seems like someone S that may know me which is fucked up to say the least.

You said earlier that you didn't *******. So you are a liar. Go spank it in a different thread. Nothing for you here
Where the big titties bitches at you know I like? Only naturally born females tho. Sure you know my preference. Post a link. Be happy to vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back