Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was Kyle in Kenosha? We all know what he testified to. But I want to make sure you are actually arguing from the established facts.

Not relevant to his being attacked and defending himself. I believe the pursuit indeed started because he WAS trying to put out a fire - I guess it’s lawful to commit arson and then attack the person trying to extinguish the blaze in your mind.

Not relevant to his being attacked and defending himself. I believe the pursuit indeed started because he WAS trying to put out a fire - I guess it’s lawful to commit arson and then attack the person trying to extinguish the blaze in your mind.
That pussy mutha-fucka crying on the stand ... that the guy you're saying was there to PROTECT everyone? hahahahahhahahaha!

Look, I am giving you the opportunity to be honest. What was the reason Kyle testified to being in Kenosha for?

I don't care what your opinion of me is. That opinion is irrelevant. So, answer the question. What reason did Kyle testify to being in Kenosha for?

My opinion of you is that you are a Dem dolt.
You are now irrelevant to me - you fail to register thought that is contrary to your beliefs. The Rittenhouse trail does NOT hinge on property defense - or - the reason he was there - it hinges on him being pursued and attacked by multiple attackers and DEFENDING himself.

You are now irrelevant to me - you fail to register thought that is contrary to your beliefs. The Rittenhouse trail does NOT hinge on property defense - or - the reason he was there - it hinges on him being pursued and attacked by multiple attackers and DEFENDING himself.
I HAVE answered him - are you people blind as well as dumb ????!

You are mistaken. We do not have Kyle on trial here. I just want to know why he was in Kenosha. Do you even know?

I understand why you don't want to answer swer though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back