Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy ******* you are mind fucked.......

New video shows police getting punched during Capitol riot ...

New video shows police getting punched during Capitol riot. Newly released footage from January 6 shows a supporter of former President Donald Trump taunting, stalking and punching law enforcement ...

New video of attack on police waylays Capitol rioter’s ...

Aug 18, 2021 · WASHINGTON (CN) — The sentencing of a Maryland man who touted himself as one of the last rioters to leave the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 was abruptly called off Wednesday after new video of his role in the insurrection surfaced just hours before his court hearing. A group called Sedition Hunters tweeted videos and photos of Reeder attacking an ...

New videos show Jan. 6 Capitol rioters attacking police ...
New videos show Jan. 6 Capitol rioters attacking police ...
0:40
Jun 24, 2021 · The Justice Department released six clips of police body-camera footage showing rioters attacking police on Jan. 6 around the Capitol.

Video shows police officer assaulted by Capitol rioters

Video shows police officer assaulted by Capitol rioters
2:37
Jan 11, 2021 · Disturbing footage from the US Capitol riot shows the moment a police officer was viciously attacked by an angry right-wing mob, according to a report Sunday. Ruthless rioters were caught on camera…

See stunning video of rioters inside Capitol - YouTube

https://www.bing.com/search?q=video...2bfd4ca592837e726610c72e&first=21&FORM=PERE1#

New video shows MAGA rioters violently attacking AP ...

Jan 08, 2021 · New video shows the moment MAGA rioters turned on the media, chasing down news crews trying to report on the carnage at the US Capitol and violently attacking a photojournalist.
If you can't see the truth in this Bias CNN video you have real issues. The violence is being done by a number of them in the crowd who were complete Idiots, I admit that but CNN's reporting of it is completely Bias, Anti Trump and extremely judgmental. The people should not have done any of this because it only has added fuel to the fire separating the people of America.

Yeah and since ole Debacle Joe took over 20% of those that voted for him are SORRY they did.

Pretty sure Trump got more black and brown votes than any Republican in history. One of the things that scares the crap outta Dems.
Nope, Trump didn't get more Black and brown voters to vote for him than any Republican in history! *******, stats even show that, shawty! George Bush got more than Trump! George W. Bush actually did!!

Fuck now he's trying to analyze medical information...with his ******* heart, emotion driven candy ass brain......stick to cars....inanimate objects are more your speed Flapjack
... and you should stick to crayons & coloring books. You've posted NOTHING in this thread but INSULTS. No mentality to support your BS because its exactly that .... all BULLSHIT.

If you can't see the truth in this Bias CNN video you have real issues. The violence is being done by a number of them in the crowd who were complete Idiots, I admit that but CNN's reporting of it is completely Bias, Anti Trump and extremely judgmental. The people should not have done any of this because it only has added fuel to the fire separating the people of America.
Trump is and has always been the big divider in the US ... same approach as Hitler did before WWII and the primary reason he needs to be immediately sentenced to a long term in a federal prison. Unfortunately, it seems acting Presidents aren't sentenced to death for treason against their own country or I'd personally recommend either a public firing squad or hanging.

Last edited:
Seriously, I really do NOT understand why ANYBODY would vote for a Republican! I wasn't aware of this stat, but surprisingly Republicans are still getting elected! I really do NOT SEE how the Republican Party can help the country AT ALL! Republicans should NOT be proud of this stat!!

So only the "complete idiots" breached the capital? Which group did those idiots belong to, in you opinion?

Last edited:
Trump is and has always been the big divider in the US ... same approach as Hitler did before WWII and the primary reason he needs to be immediately sentenced to a long term in a federal prison. Unfortunately, it seems acting Presidents aren't sentenced to death for treason against their own country or I'd personally recommend either a public firing squad or hanging.

NO TDS HERE 😆

It boils down to one question. Is property move valuable than life? It seems you believe property is indeed more valuable than life. No more claiming that you are "pro life".

Property defense had absofuckinglutely nothing to do with the pertinent facts of the case - neither did race - I am pro life - glad Rittenhouse survived his attackers.

Zwing, don't expect these stooges to answer you. They don't have their "pack" behind them. I can answer for them ...
blkdlaur: ... his answer is based upon whether its a liberal or conservative life being lost.​
Stanley: ...... it was militant groups not Trump protesters. The Trump protesters were there just "watching".​
TnC93: ........ Kyle is an example of what is coming with these AR weapons people are unrestrictedly buying. They feel emboldened & authorized to enforce the laws (when they hold these weapons) where they feel some crime or injustice to conservatives is being committed. When the 2024 election results shows Trump losing the election again, expect those gun owners and their crimes with these AR weapons to escalate by those "law abiding Trump followers".

Zwing, don't expect these stooges to answer you. They don't have their "pack" behind them. I can answer for them ...
blkdlaur: ... his answer is based upon whether its a liberal or conservative life being lost.​
Stanley: ...... it was militant groups not Trump protesters. The Trump protesters were there just "watching".​
TnC93: ........ Kyle is an example of what is coming with these AR weapons people are unrestrictedly buying. They feel emboldened & authorized to enforce the laws (when they hold these weapons) where they feel some crime or injustice to conservatives is being committed. When the 2024 election results shows Trump losing the election again, expect those gun owners and their crimes with these AR weapons to escalate by those "law abiding Trump followers".

HEY - JERK OFF - keep your answers to yourself - DON’T be putting words in my mouth !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back