Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What message?
There was no message, thus allowing the Republicans to define them - like you just did above.
The Republicans, like @blkdlaur, use fear and anger, and that ******* works. Virginia went up in flames because the Republicans ran against the extreme or non existent Left.

There WAS a message, and it was rejected by voters... The Democrat message is mask mandates, vaccine passports, and basically everything else that violates individual liberty... McAuliffe himself said that parents shouldn't have any say in what their school districts teach... That is the Democrat message.

Critical Race Theory (always 'race' with these guys) is NOT being taught in any public school in America, it's not even a fully developed concept (looking at history from the view of the oppressed or the affects of some decisions on minorities - you know, History), however, by saying it's a theory that whites are bad and ******* like that, people freaked. Saying that it was going to be taught in grade schools and there was nothing parents can do about it - it was a false narrative, that didn't matter if there was no response to it. It is real to many.

I'm not surprised that you're regurgitating the talking points of the MSM... they're all saying that it's "fake", and they just now came up with that narrative... You don't think the racism of McAuliffe is disturbing... He's "concerned" about the skin color of some teachers in the state. And now, after you've defended CRT in the past, you're saying it's "fake"? It doesn't work that way, Ed...

Couple that with ******* being home for a year, and the debacle in trying to teach them, then all the ******* with them returning to school, it made it seem like Democrats didn't respect parents input. The fucking party that 100% supports these public schools and their funding is now against the parents?
There was no reason, absolutely NO REASON ******* should have been kept out of school... That was a product of the scamdemic that was used to pull off the election that people like you wanted, Ed... I know you want to keep Covid alive long enough to mail in another election.

So McAuliffe got crushed by white women without college educations and led to the 2 point loss today.
Lesson from yesterday? Leave nothing to assumption, answer charges, and define your opponent early and often, knock them on their heels out the gate.

You will not get this, of even read all of this. It's not really written for you.

I get it perfectly... You seem to think that I'm just some rube here, simply because of my geographical location. You've repeatedly insulted me with no justification, nor any knowledge of who I am... You've made up false claims about me, etc. Of course, that's the Democrat playbook, especially when you make a Democrat look like a fool...

What are you saying, people without college degrees are somehow "unqualified" to vote? Your elitism really is quite disturbing, it would actually be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic... Here's the lesson from yesterday: Don't fuck with people's right to govern themselves, or you will definitely lose... This will carry over into the 2022 mid terms as Democrats are doubling down on their leftist agenda....

You never answered my question, who's at fault for the loss of the election? Is it Democrats and their message? Or were the voters "not smart enough" to vote for them? I know Democrats often blame the electorate when they lose, so which is it?

Meh. It's a national problem. Biden is unpopular - the economy, COVID still being a thing, his party not being able to pass legislation, and even the execution of the Afghanistan withdrawal has not only demoralized the dem base compared to Republicans, but has also shattered the illusion that his election would be a return to competent government unlike the previous administration. The good news is that all of these things are within the Dem's control.

There WAS a message, and it was rejected by voters... The Democrat message is mask mandates, vaccine passports, and basically everything else that violates individual liberty... McAuliffe himself said that parents shouldn't have any say in what their school districts teach... That is the Democrat message.
First those things are not a message. They are talking points on the Right, stating what they think Democrats believe, not their message. Keep up.
Individual liberty, like your ideas on a republic? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Just stop. Enjoy the win. Stop pretending you have some kind of intellectual insight. It's embarrassing.
I'm not surprised that you're regurgitating the talking points of the MSM... they're all saying that it's "fake", and they just now came up with that narrative... You don't think the racism of McAuliffe is disturbing... He's "concerned" about the skin color of some teachers in the state. And now, after you've defended CRT in the past, you're saying it's "fake"? It doesn't work that way, Ed...
My thoughts are my thoughts, let's get that straight.
If I do make a point or whatever from the media, I link it. No one links more media support on here than I do.
Since you are liar and give comfort to racists and support racism when it's beneficial, I'm going to steer clear of your opinion on racism.

You'll have to show me where I supported CRT, but more importantly, show us WHERE in this country it's being taught ANYWHERE in the schools. It's not. It's a message to drive you butthurt snowflakes into a frenzy over something that doesn't exist. Yet.
I stand here now, to defend the idea that the history of this country needs to be told on the whole. Unlike you, I know what I am talking about.

McAuliffe is not a racist Mr Duke.
He did fuck up and screw the pooch when his debate answer about parents involvement got misquoted and said nothing but Trump Trump Trump. So, he lost a small percentage of women, which is what he lost by.
But aren't you the one touting we are not a democracy, we are a republic?
In a republic, the people elect others to make decisions for them, like a school board. You advocating for the parents to make the final decisions is more a pure democracy move, in the Western Liberal sense. Good job.

There was no reason, absolutely NO REASON ******* should have been kept out of school... That was a product of the scamdemic that was used to pull off the election that people like you wanted, Ed... I know you want to keep Covid alive long enough to mail in another election.
No reason??? Can ******* pass the virus to teachers? Yes. Can they pass it to each other and take it home to parents? Yes. Did parents work with other people with whom they could and did pass it to? Yes. Do those people have parents, children etc? Yes.
You've raised zero *******. No decent parent was going to send their ******* to school during the pandemic. Hell, we keep them home when there is a lice breakout. I think in that last line you're confusing me with Trump. The one who knew it was deadly and did nothing for months, then fucked up the roll out terribly.
I get it perfectly...
I'm betting you don't. Surprise me.
You seem to think that I'm just some rube here, simply because of my geographical location.
See? I was correct. No surprise. In your geographical location, there are some very educated and respectful people. You're not one of them.
You are a rube because you embrace ignorance, lie about yourself, put down others, and think you're pretense is not transparent, and then the whole living in a trailer in rural Missouri where the average income in 24k/year. You shout out words that sound good like liberty, freedom, republic, and use them in contradicting ways. You claim to love the constitution but on your first day when you were bragging about how well versed you were on the Federalist Papers, you couldn't name the essay that supported your position and didn't know they were a collection of essays. Don't deny that, I've kept the screenshots anticipating your fibbing.
You even lie about why you're on this site. You came here searching for info about someone to fuck your wife, but you like to pretend you're better than the other pervs here. And you lie.
That's why you're a rube.

You've repeatedly insulted me with no justification, nor any knowledge of who I am...
Wah wah wah.
You're insulted for lying about *******.
But I do respect your interest in guitars and relationship with your *******.
I know what you've told us and only regurgitate what you say or said when describing you.
Except the mule fucking, I don't have proof, just a sneaky suspicion.
You've made up false claims about me, etc. Of course, that's the Democratic playbook, especially when you make a Democrat look like a fool...
Uh huh. Are you trying to put me on trial for something?
Name two false claims. Please.
I am not in politics like that anymore, so I couldn't tell you what the Democratic playbook is but, what Democrat did I make look like a fool. And, if I was involved, the playbook would be this pussy ******* I've witnessed. I won. I did not make a lot of friends, but I won my campaigns. I didn't need a bunch a political friends, I've got them elsewhere and an awesome family.
I'm good. But, tell me what Democrat I made look like a fool?

What are you saying, people without college degrees are somehow "unqualified" to vote?
WTF are you talking about???
I gave a demographic statistic. Not my opinion. and NEVER said that ******* about voting qualifications. Liar.
This is what I mean about you pretending to understand something and you really don't.

Your elitism really is quite disturbing, it would actually be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic...
Your stupidity, and inability to stop making a fool of yourself is what's pathetic.
You made up some ******* you think I wrote because you have a problem with comprehension.
Re-read. Move your lips if it helps.
Here's the lesson from yesterday: Don't fuck with people's right to govern themselves, or you will definitely lose... This will carry over into the 2022 mid terms as Democrats are doubling down on their leftist agenda....
Wait. So are you for a more republic form, or more of pure democracy form of government? You're throwing out mixed signals.
You never answered my question, who's at fault for the loss of the election? Is it Democrats and their message? Or were the voters "not smart enough" to vote for them? I know Democrats often blame the electorate when they lose, so which is it?
I certainly did. You proudly display your shortcomings on intellect without flinching don't you?
Again:
"What message?
There was no message, thus allowing the Republicans to define them - like you just did above.
The Republicans, like @blkdlaur, use fear and anger, and that ******* works. Virginia went up in flames because the Republicans ran against the extreme or non existent Left."

How's that crow taste??? Watch out for the beak!
Well, I wasn't one that was saying Virginia was going Democrat, asshole. Ohhhhhhhh pleazzzzzzze go back and find where I said that recently. It'll give you something to do other than continue being such an asshole. In fact my last post on that was to blkdlaur; he was saying NJ governors race was going Republican and infatically said it would not. Both in the same post.
Now quit following me around looking for opportunities to post your asshole smartass remarks. I know how much you really want to "buds" up with me.

First those things are not a message. They are talking points on the Right, stating what they think Democrats believe, not their message. Keep up.
Individual liberty, like your ideas on a republic? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Just stop. Enjoy the win. Stop pretending you have some kind of intellectual insight. It's embarrassing.

My thoughts are my thoughts, let's get that straight.
If I do make a point or whatever from the media, I link it. No one links more media support on here than I do.
Since you are liar and give comfort to racists and support racism when it's beneficial, I'm going to steer clear of your opinion on racism.

You'll have to show me where I supported CRT, but more importantly, show us WHERE in this country it's being taught ANYWHERE in the schools. It's not. It's a message to drive you butthurt snowflakes into a frenzy over something that doesn't exist. Yet.
I stand here now, to defend the idea that the history of this country needs to be told on the whole. Unlike you, I know what I am talking about.

McAuliffe is not a racist Mr Duke.
He did fuck up and screw the pooch when his debate answer about parents involvement got misquoted and said nothing but Trump Trump Trump. So, he lost a small percentage of women, which is what he lost by.
But aren't you the one touting we are not a democracy, we are a republic?
In a republic, the people elect others to make decisions for them, like a school board. You advocating for the parents to make the final decisions is more a pure democracy move, in the Western Liberal sense. Good job.

No reason??? Can ******* pass the virus to teachers? Yes. Can they pass it to each other and take it home to parents? Yes. Did parents work with other people with whom they could and did pass it to? Yes. Do those people have parents, children etc? Yes.
You've raised zero *******. No decent parent was going to send their ******* to school during the pandemic. Hell, we keep them home when there is a lice breakout. I think in that last line you're confusing me with Trump. The one who knew it was deadly and did nothing for months, then fucked up the roll out terribly.

I'm betting you don't. Surprise me.

See? I was correct. No surprise. In your geographical location, there are some very educated and respectful people. You're not one of them.
You are a rube because you embrace ignorance, lie about yourself, put down others, and think you're pretense is not transparent, and then the whole living in a trailer in rural Missouri where the average income in 24k/year. You shout out words that sound good like liberty, freedom, republic, and use them in contradicting ways. You claim to love the constitution but on your first day when you were bragging about how well versed you were on the Federalist Papers, you couldn't name the essay that supported your position and didn't know they were a collection of essays. Don't deny that, I've kept the screenshots anticipating your fibbing.
You even lie about why you're on this site. You came here searching for info about someone to fuck your wife, but you like to pretend you're better than the other pervs here. And you lie.
That's why you're a rube.

Wah wah wah.
You're insulted for lying about *******.
But I do respect your interest in guitars and relationship with your *******.
I know what you've told us and only regurgitate what you say or said when describing you.
Except the mule fucking, I don't have proof, just a sneaky suspicion.

Uh huh. Are you trying to put me on trial for something?
Name two false claims. Please.
I am not in politics like that anymore, so I couldn't tell you what the Democratic playbook is but, what Democrat did I make look like a fool. And, if I was involved, the playbook would be this pussy ******* I've witnessed. I won. I did not make a lot of friends, but I won my campaigns. I didn't need a bunch a political friends, I've got them elsewhere and an awesome family.
I'm good. But, tell me what Democrat I made look like a fool?

WTF are you talking about???
I gave a demographic statistic. Not my opinion. and NEVER said that ******* about voting qualifications. Liar.
This is what I mean about you pretending to understand something and you really don't.

Your stupidity, and inability to stop making a fool of yourself is what's pathetic.
You made up some ******* you think I wrote because you have a problem with comprehension.
Re-read. Move your lips if it helps.

Wait. So are you for a more republic form, or more of pure democracy form of government? You're throwing out mixed signals.

I certainly did. You proudly display your shortcomings on intellect without flinching don't you?
Again:
"What message?
The Republicans, like @blkdlaur, use fear and anger, and that ******* works. Virginia went up in flames because the Republicans ran against the extreme or non existent Left."

God I wish the Left was non existent after reading that diatribe 🤨

God I wish the Left was non existent after reading that diatribe 🤨
It was the response that I was expecting, that's precisely what my post was designed to do... I knew he couldn't help himself, that's elitism for ya! These folks are so predictable! What's even funnier is that he thinks his responses show some sort of "brilliance" while the rest of us are laughing at his ineptitude! Lol

Still doing it?
It was the response that I was expecting, that's precisely what my post was designed to do...
You're so smart. The response YOU were expecting? YOUR designed to do?
You 'designed' your post to be answered? Such genius should not be contained to the custodial arts.
I knew he couldn't help himself, that's elitism for ya! These folks are so predictable!
Elite of me to answer questions asked of me. Yes, so predictable.
What's even funnier is that he thinks his responses show some sort of "brilliance" while the rest of us are laughing at his ineptitude! Lol
What's funny is that you think you have the ability to know what I think, or what the rest of the forum participants are doing.
You are someone who has consistently made of a fool of himself by not having the basic skill of comprehension coupled with a limited vocabulary. Sure, you look things up to try and use the terms correctly when called out, but I have at least 20 posts from you where you show your lack of knowing what you're talking about, before being called out and trying to clean it up.
And you have the stones to use the word ineptitude. Small, annoying bladder stones.

Regardless of trying to downplay the Virginia and New Jersey gubernatorial races - they were a BIG deal !!!!!
I didn't downplay them. That would be me saying they are not important.
You an ChuckleNuts the Mule Lover have a thing in common, well a few, one is your short memories.
You're old as a dust goblin, so you have an excuse. He's just not good at the reading thing.
I said in several posts, we fucked up.
I said McAuliffe really ******* the bed when his comments about parents involvement in school went unanswered.
I said we had no message or tangible legislation for voters to cling to.
I said there was too much Trump Trump Trump and for McAuliffe to have been a successful governor, he should have touted his own record.
Jersey was closer than expected by some, but, that's also a state that goes opposite of the president in the past and its been 44 years since they elected a Democratic governor back to back. So, it's more of an accomplishment than the media let on.
Virginia performed as it has since 1989.
Why I can't say we could have done better, AND point out the stats on this beyond me.
You've been trained to only see what benefits you, that's how you continue to be side swiped.

Guess it’s cause I’m “old as dust” 😉
Ah yes, your comprehension and reading is sharp this morning.
Let me guess, cinnamon in your coffee, and steel cut oatmeal this morning.
Or, is it another bowl of soggy Life cereal and whatever was leftover in the Grape Nuts box?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back