Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kamala Harris even acknowledged the Virginia race as a bell weather !!!!!!
It is. That doesn't mean it's a prediction of 2022.
Democrats need to deliver, then start fighting back.
Stop laughing at these nutbags on the Right, understand that many people, too many, take them seriously. Fight back.
Defend our record, and keep reminding people, the GOP is the Party of Trump.
In Virginia, Terry McAuliffe relied too much on people's disdain of Trump on not enough on his own good record as governor.
The Republican didn't have to put out a plan. He just said he's not Trump, and don't support teaching ******* white guilt (again, not on any agenda in America).
That ******* worked. It's not fluke.

Trenton is still out.
This will be blown away when the remaining votes are counted.
Sometimes I wonder if the reporting of results is done for the sake of drama.
Yeah just like the weatherfoos when a storm is forecast :|

Ya gotta be concerned Ed that it’s this close in NJ - I’m kinda blown away.

I FEEL your pain Ed - I FEEL your pain - you know what this means !!!!!
Pain?
I've been on the phone with former colleagues and some House staff talking about 2022.
I don't know about the Senate yet, but the House is well aware they need to change direction and stop pissing on each other and pass some ******* that regular Americans can use and see.
Trump is still a big factor, he is just not enough to be the only factor.
I am happy to sacrifice Virginia's Governor's Office for the save of the House and/or the Senate.
There is no Senate race in Virginia next year, so BOTH of their seats will remain in Democrats hands.

Pain?
I've been on the phone with former colleagues and some House staff talking about 2022.
I don't know about the Senate yet, but the House is well aware they need to change direction and stop pissing on each other and pass some ******* that regular Americans can use and see.
I am happy to sacrifice Virginia's Governor's Office for the save of the House and/or the Senate.
There is no Senate race in Virginia next year, so BOTH of their seats will remain in Democrats hands.

That the ticket Ed - keep a stiff upper lip as the Brits like ta say ;}

Yeah just like the weatherfoos when a storm is forecast :|

Ya gotta be concerned Ed that it’s this close in NJ - I’m kinda blown away.
I am.
I will look at the results and see where we loss votes and where the turnout was lower than expected.
But, it's New Jersey. We'll hold on to it. There is no US Senate seat up next year. So we will hold on to both of those seats in 2022.
I am more concerned about Nevada, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Georgia and New Hampshire. Those are the toss up seats with three being held by retiring republicans.
Republicans have a vulnerable incumbent in Florida, Little Marco Rubio.

Although like Massachusetts they do elect Republicans as governor once in a while.
Not your kind of Republican.
Liberal, healthcare loving, teachers union supporting, pro vaccine and mask mandate type Republicans.
Like Larry Hogan in Maryland.

I am.
I will look at the results and see where we loss votes and where the turnout was lower than expected.
But, it's New Jersey. We'll hold on to it. There is no US Senate seat up next year. So we will hold on to both of those seats in 2022.
I am more concerned about Nevada, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Georgia and New Hampshire. Those are the toss up seats with three being held by retiring republicans.
Republicans have a vulnerable incumbent in Florida, Little Marco Rubio.

Let no one say - that you don’t know your shite - most impressive display of political knowledge there Ed.

That the ticket Ed - keep a stiff upper lip as the Brits like ta say ;}
It's called reading the writing on the wall, regrouping and returning.
Democrats haven't lost one seat in the House or Senate and still own the White House.
Actually, we gained a seat last night from Ohio.
New Jersey and Virginia have zero Senators up for election in 2022. All four are Democrats, All four will remain.

Still having Debacle Joe think you’re screwed - gonna haveta distance yourself from his shite pretty quick I would think 🤔

Pain?
Thank God you're there, Ed. Without you controlling and directing the liberal party machine, there's no telling where they would be right now.

Keep up the fight and never tire, through your efforts, soon the entire country will look like the liberal-controlled cities that you have worked so tirelessly and desperately to create:

%2Fmethode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F378a03d6-01ed-11ec-b566-244966c549e3.jpg

Thank God you're there, Ed. Without you controlling and directing the liberal party machine, there's no telling where they would be right now.
Catch up stupid. You comprehensive skills are far behind. You see the word 'former' in that sentence I wrote? That means it's not 'current'. So, thanking God in a smirky smarmy way, about someone not doing something for a non-existent 'machine', is self titillating.
Democrats are not just liberal, they're moderates and progressive too. Hence the infighting over legislation.
Democrats still hold the House, the Senate and the White House so stop pounding your peter over a local election.
Keep up the fight and never tire, through your efforts, soon the entire country will look like the liberal-controlled cities that you have worked so tirelessly and desperately to create:
You mean the cities where MOST Americans live?
You mean the cities where MOST wealth in AMERICA is?
You mean the cities who's economic engine support the suburbs and rural areas?
Shut your dumbass up and go fuck your cousin.
Stick to posting memes thought out by someone else.

Photo is from San Francisco. San Francisco has more billionaires per square mile than anywhere in the US. It also has more homeless people.
Democrats want to address it, dickless wonders like yourself want to exploit it.
Fuck off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back