Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to understand the meaning of those races - doesn’t seem most of your party so far has the grasp of it that you do however.

You seem to understand the meaning of those races - doesn’t seem most of your party so far has the grasp of it that you do however.
My party does, it's the individual politicians that always fuck up by going too far (Trump- Sinema) or thinking they know better (Manchin-McConnell).
Never put your faith in any politician, you will be disappointed. You Trumpers will see. Well, some never will.
Youngkin may as well turn out to be the RiNO he is. You'll be disappointed and forget about the win.

How about that Chicago woman winning the Boston Mayor's race? Former student of Elizabeth Warren.
And, Eric Adams in New York? 👏 👏 👏

Last edited:
My party does, it's the individual politicians that always fuck up by going too far (Trump- Sinema) or thinking they know better (Manchin-McConnell).
Never put your faith in an politician, you will be disappointed. You Trumpers will see. Well, some never will.
Youngkin may as well turn out to be the RiNO he is. You'll be disappointed and forget about the win.

How about that Chicago woman winning the Boston Mayor's race? Former student of Elizabeth Warren.
And, Eric Adams in New York? 👏 👏 👏
Wu - oh no - didn’t know that about her - she seems really smart though.

I really like what I’ve seen of Winsome Sears - I believe she has a bright future in politics.

"Yeah, keeping some good company there, RepubTard ... " View attachment 4522609
View attachment 4522607
Yet another documented lie from MacnLies. That's a poorly photoshopped picture. Nice job there Mac....you've taken a Latino man showing his support for Youngkin and tried to make him into a nazi....very classy!

Here's the actual photo for anyone here interested in reality.

1636024259122.png

And here's the source where one can see for themselves....FACTS!

Wu - oh no - didn’t know that about her - she seems really smart though.
She really is brilliant. I just pretend.
I really like what I’ve seen of Winsome Sears - I believe she has a bright future in politics.
Only in local *******, where posing with a gun and talking tough will get you elected, instead of good public policy.
Wait, that's the whole GOP now. Damn, that woman can be president.

Yet another documented lie from MacnLies. That's a poorly photoshopped picture. Nice job there Mac....you've taken a Latino man showing his support for Youngkin and tried to make him into a nazi....very classy!

View attachment 4523431

Seriously, Mac personally didn't photoshop the pic and everyone knew Youngkin's campaign wouldn't put someone in the backdrop with a nazi symbol.
Now a Trump Rally is a different story.

View attachment 4523431

Think Mac was one of those Tiki torch guys in the Virginia race ???? ;}

She really is brilliant. I just pretend.

Only in local *******, where posing with a gun and talking tough will get you elected, instead of good public policy.
Wait, that's the whole GOP now. Damn, that woman can be president.

Being humble now Ed - it suits ya ;}

Need to see a lil more of her but I like the way she talks about unity - and - she’s sincere.
If she turns out to be as she appears - I’d vote for her. Country has been divided tooooo long :{

What's going to happen now is that the Democrats will start blaming the voters for "not being smart enough" to elect them...

Democrats don't believe that parents have the right (which they do) to dictate to school districts what they can or cannot do. That is proof that Democrats are ignorant to the way that our republican form of government was designed to work.... Instead they use words like "democracy"... We're NOT a democracy (thank God)...

How about it, Ed, Mac? Who's to blame for the loss in Virginia? How about having a conversation instead of hurling insults, or trying to disparage my wife for a change? Can you?
And heeerrreees TardnConfused sharing his twisted line of idiotic RepTard thinking "duh, Biden is a racist and and *******. Oh, and how about having a conversation ... can you?". Definitely time for the therapist for this Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• TnC at the Therapist.jpg
    TnC at the Therapist.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back