Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you saw some humor in something that is real ... just google voter suppression tactics and see what you get. You must have been living under a rock the past 5-6 years.

View attachment 4782363
Google is a mind control technology, makes sense why you are so brainwashed.

Bing is another mind control technology, do you use anything that is not meant to corrupt your thought process?

01a.jpg

just more proof you are fucking nuts!
good example of how far this thread has gone off into lulu land..................fuck I don't even have the words to describe your stupidity

since you obviously have not a clue as to how things work....or even which way is up......bing...google and a couple others are just search engines to find what you are looking for..............bing to my knowledge has no news articles of thier own and i don't think google does either........they just take you to a place on the internet where there are articles on the subject you typed in........now i will admit ....with your brain stuck in the stupid mode and not having any idea how to look for a link....or even clik on a link.....leave the thinking to others so you don't hurt yourself!

01cc.gif

4a.png

I am on Team America (you all better have said "Fuck Yeah" in your head!!!), assume your on that team as well.
no thanks.....you are on team trump.....and i prefer being on an american team that has the ability to think......your team is the ones they put on point in heavy combat.........expendable......

with your comments and posts.....you really are part of the walking dead....same mindset

Provide PROOF for this claim. It's been raised many times and been debunked, even the left leaning Snopes calls it false.

No problem fatboy ...

And he paid the white fans MORE than he offered the black voters.

Last edited:
No problem fatboy ...

Yoda was weak

I am a free man before I am a citizen, that is literally the entire basis for our country. When the law is corrupt, fuck the law. When the law hurts innocent people, fuck the law. When the law oppressed, fuck the law.

Weapons are what seperate us from Australia and Canada, our government can only push so far before we respond with violence of our own.

As for abortion, I suggest with a stronger moral upbringing, we would NEED less. I am not black, but from an outsiders perspective I would counsel young black women to seek a mate that will be around for a long time, not just hit it and quit it. I would focus on policies that improve the marriage rates in minority communities. Some of that means rethinking prison and crime (weed offenses prime example). I only see what exists over the internet and news, so limited practical insights. I drive through the hood to take my ******* to baseball, always go stapped because there is a shooting weekly. I see the problem as these ******* are not supervised and need critical adult intervention.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The ******* shall free me.
Typical.
As an outsider who repeatedly shows his lack of empathy as well as his lack of respect for others in order to emphasize his my way or die way, we respectfully reject your outsider's opinion and regret you'll at least attempt to pass that 'holier than thou' bullshit to your *******.

So your proof is a search of liberal opinion pieces? You don't understand why you're not taken seriously, do you?
And you shouldn't allow your conservative bias to restrict your thinking to that only the right possesses 'Absolute Truth'. A number of the links linked to actual legislative proposals.

And you shouldn't allow your conservative bias to restrict your thinking to that only the right possesses 'Absolute Truth'. A number of the links linked to actual legislative proposals.
I don't, actually, I look at everything and form my opinion from there... The only problem is that articles that are truly objective are mislabeled as "conservative" by those who have no interest in having an open mind.

They may contain legislative proposals, but they also contain liberal spin on them.

I said nothing of the kind. Your attempts at strawman arguments are as piss poor as Macs....and that's quite a feat!

Don't need and not interested in forgiveness from your sky fairy, Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny or any other of your imaginary creatures.
I‘m just a little curious, did you call your “Dear Don” before you replied. I humbly ask this simply because your response sounds so much “Don” like … if not … you surely hang onto his every word because your response is so much like what he said a few years ago about not apologizing, or was it asking for forgiveness, for anything because he ”never” did nothing wrong!

Last edited:
Typical.
As an outsider who repeatedly shows his lack of empathy as well as his lack of respect for others in order to emphasize his my way or die way, we respectfully reject your outsider's opinion and regret you'll at least attempt to pass that 'holier than thou' bullshit to your *******.
You used a lot of words to say nothing, good job. I think your missing the point. People like me, we actually want black people to do "better". I could give you a castle and you would complain about having to mow the grass.

No problem fatboy ...

And he paid the white fans MORE than he offered the black voters.
Real reliable sources there....no extreme left bias or anything....

1643807603878.png

And your BULLSHIT claim about him paying black people less than whites to attend was just another whackjob leftist posting fake ads on craigslist....just like the case in the Snopes debunking I gave you. Hell even USA Today factchecked that specific Tulsa Craigslist ad you posted and called it fake. It's was just a BS post to stir up the Useful Idiots....hey it worked!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back