Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ineptness and weakness exhibited in the Afghanistan Debacle gave P.utin the hutzpah to mass troops on the Ukrainian border - Taiwan be next after the Olympics. American weakness let’s bullies run wild.

Real reliable sources there....no extreme left bias or anything....

View attachment 4783779

And your BULLSHIT claim about him paying black people less than whites to attend was just another whackjob leftist posting fake ads on craigslist....just like the case in the Snopes debunking I gave you. Hell even USA Today factchecked that specific Tulsa Craigslist ad you posted and called it fake. It's was just a BS post to stir up the Useful Idiots....hey it worked!!!

Remember when the Hollywood Reporter revealed that Donald Trump’s campaign had hired actors to attend Trump’s announcement event held at Trump Tower on June 16 and Donald Trump’s team denied this? I’m sure you will be shocked to learn that it’s true. Yes, an FEC document confirmed it.

The Trump campaign won’t get in trouble for this, the FEC concluded, but yes they used a casting agency called The Extra Mile to pay extras to attend Donald Trump’s announcement. Here’s the highlights from the FEC doc:

SUBJECT: The complaint alleged that the Committee paid actors to attend Trump’s candidacy announcement but failed to disclose payments to the actors or the companies that allegedly hired them, or to report a debt or obligations to Gotham, one of the companies involved with running the announcement event. Consequently, Gotham and Extra Mile, the other company allegedly involved with hiring the actors, may have made and Trump and the Committee may have accepted prohibited or excessive contributions. Trump was a 2016 candidate for United States President.

FEC's Actual Filed Complaint

Last edited:
I see not much has changed in here 😊
Amazing, we provide videos & audios & journalists reports to back up our posts ... the ReTardlicans provide NOTHING but rhetorical BS as usual. What really amazes us, however, is the Trump crowds who believe & live on every word Trump says even as he's caught in lie after lie, tries to overturn a Presidential election (and admits to it), and Republicans continue to find more ways to suppress voting for 2022.
Totally Amazing and KARMA will note it as well come November, 2022.

Remember when the Hollywood Reporter revealed that Donald Trump’s campaign had hired actors to attend Trump’s announcement event held at Trump Tower on June 16 and Donald Trump’s team denied this? I’m sure you will be shocked to learn that it’s true. Yes, an FEC document confirmed it.

The Trump campaign won’t get in trouble for this, the FEC concluded, but yes they used a casting agency called The Extra Mile to pay extras to attend Donald Trump’s announcement. Here’s the highlights from the FEC doc:
Remember when Kamala Harris hired c.h.i.l.d actors for her space thingy - I do 😉

Amazing, we provide videos & audios & journalists reports to back up our posts ... the ReTardlicans provide NOTHING but rhetorical BS as usual. What really amazes us, however, is the Trump crowds who believe & live on every word Trump says even as he's caught in lie after lie, tries to overturn a Presidential election (and admits to it), and Republicans continue to find more ways to suppress voting for 2022.
Totally Amazing and KARMA will note it as well come November, 2022.
What I find AMAZING is how BAD you have TDS 😳

You do know the Hatch Act has NEVER been prosecuted 😉
A lot of things haven't been prosecuted thus far. We never had a President to go to prison for tampering with voting & planning a coup before, but I believe we're going to see it happen soon.
blkdlaur, we HAVE to prosecute Trump. If the judicial system doesn't prosecute Trump our political system is DEAD and we become a dictatorship in the very near future. Trump has admitted he planned the coup ... the prosecution plays the tape to the judge and its done.

Typical Dem response to ANYFUCKINTHING they don’t wanna hear - your stupid - it’s laughable REALLY 😁
you laugh at anything you don't like or that goes against your trump teachings.......I understand he was ****** to refund some of that college money from trump U.....why don't you take it and try and further your education.........or continue to do what you have been doing with your education.....shove it up your ass.....where your thinking cap is

Mac be like :cold: waiting for Trump to go to jail.

I still clearly remember his salivating over RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA and his expounding Trump would go down for “COLLUSION. The REALLY funny thing is he STILL believes the same “news services” that convinced him of that !!!!!! 😆

you laugh at anything you don't like or that goes against your trump teachings.......I understand he was ****** to refund some of that college money from trump U.....why don't you take it and try and further your education.........or continue to do what you have been doing with your education.....shove it up your ass.....where your thinking cap is

You talk about Trump - WAY more’n me.

I think you ❤️LUV❤️ him !!!!!! 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back