Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wrong.....precisely to the point....with a wake up to humour.....I believe one should know when they are being laughed

Refute them intelligently then - instead of throwing up some meme insulting my intelligence - I stand by my statements. A further statement - you’re TDS afflicted and incapable of doing anything but attacking Trump or ANYONE that counters Dem talking points which you are HOPELESSLY “mindfucked” by !!!!!

View attachment 4773329

Inflation and deflation are not purely functions of how much money is in the system. They are functions of how fast that money is moving through the system.

I do not think you understand the article you posted. I did not read through it entirely to be honest....because it was from NOVEMBER 2008 and is completely useless in trying to understand what has happened. Actually, strike that...it is perfect because it highlights the ignorance of the authors and reflects the FAILURE of modern monetary theory. Full quote below where this idea of inflation/deflation comes from.

"Don’t Forget Velocity
In November of 2008, we ran a piece titled “The Importance of Monetary Velocity.” If you want to get your head around why velocity is so important, it’s worth a read. To quickly recap here, inflation and deflation are not purely functions of how much money is the system. They are functions of how fast that money is moving through the system."

The funny thing, the paragraph RIGHT ABOVE the one you take out of context is support of EVERYTHING I HAVE SAID, where is Ed to eat some crow when you need him?

"It is true that dramatic increases in the money supply eventually lead to inflation (in the vast majority of cases). But the key word there is “eventually.” Sometimes it can take a while. The size of the lag depends on general conditions… and a very important concept known as “monetary velocity.”

Schooled again, come back when you have a better understanding of economies and markets.

There's an excellent point buried in the stuff you plagiarized off the net. Of course it went right over your copy/paste head because you can't think beyond: duh orange man bad...

Economic growth measurement should be adjusted for inflation. So let's just do that. The article you posted claimed 5.7% growth in GDP in 2021....the highest since 1984.

So how about that inflation number....oops.... US CPI last year went up 7%...that's the highest inflation since 1982.

So growth adjusted for inflation...now I know this is tricky math for you Macky, so put your thinking cap on: 5.7% unadjusted growth - 7% inflation = 1.3% reduction in GDP when adjusted for inflation.

I would ignore that article in whole, it was written in 2010 and references other articles from 2008....completely useless in hindsight.

Curious - anyone else pissed off we didn’t boycott the Olympics after what China did to the world with Covid?????!!!

The optics for Xi are good that we didn’t kinda makes me thinks he owns Debacle Joe thru Hunter’s miscreant adventures !!!!!

Curious - anyone else pissed off we didn’t boycott the Olympics after what China did to the world with Covid?????!!!

The optics for Xi are good that we didn’t kinda makes me thinks he owns Debacle Joe thru Hunter’s miscreant adventures !!!!!
I am, we need to get off China's tit and centralize every industry we can in the United States... We had that with oil, we were energy independent, but the whiny assed liberals hated that. For some reason, they want to be controlled by other nations, and now one of their favorites, China, released a biological weapon upon the world, and they applaud them? Give me a break!

The plans of the left for over the last five years against Trump and those who have supported him is so obvious ! They constantly search for or create any small tidbit of information they can find to blow out of proportion. Democrats, RINOs and the media falsify every detail they read, hear, see or they simply manufacture another controversy. They flood America with fake and negative propaganda while twisting everything to fulfill their evil agenda. They are openly liars, who display their corruption right in front of the American people's faces without an ounce of fear or shame because their followers eat up any untruth like starving wolves.
Earth to Stanley, earth to Stanley...damn...he doesn't have any reception! Earth to Stanley, come in, please.

I am, we need to get off China's tit and centralize every industry we can in the United States... We had that with oil, we were energy independent, but the whiny assed liberals hated that. For some reason, they want to be controlled by other nations, and now one of their favorites, China, released a biological weapon upon the world, and they applaud them? Give me a break!
Now that's a big dose of revisionist history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back