Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you show me what a white power hand gesture is?? i've seen the black power from back in the 60-70's which was a fist raised in the air but never seen what you speak of
one moment. I get to you on that.
Interesting I mention the white power symbol and you mention the black power symbol.
I be glad to educate and inform.

one moment. I get to you on that.
Interesting I mention the white power symbol and you mention the black power symbol.
I be glad to educate and inform.
I noticed that also! You're talking about a white power symbol and then he comes back with the black power symbol! Smdh, this website is a "trip"! It has more negative points than positive points!!

I dont know if that is him but hitting a woman is typically not ok
Not ok at all.
His sister was fighting another girl and he punches the girl from the side I may add.

I am not a fan of hitting a female, nor am I fan of a person not trained patrolling the streets.

Leave it to the professionals like female boxers, maybe

I feel ya - unfortunately - for the most part though - this thread breaks down into partisan sides. Wish everyone felt like you do !!!!
I am for solutions to problems.
opportunities are missed to unite when we are all Americans.

Some have become trolls who only objective is to be a troll that's why I smile at them.

blkdlaur, who ever you are. Think logically, switch the characters to see if your bias.

It is tough at times but trust me it helps.

Common denominator is we are Americans.

There was a lot of misrepresentation and false reporting in this case.

Not sure about those things - or - if they’re true or not - but - the jury found him innocent on all charges and that’s good enough for me.
I am asking you to have an opinion.
What part you having problems with?

Thats funny back in my day that was "ok" as in you liked it what dumbass started this ******* oh wait the libtards did carry on dumb ass's I'll continue to use my "OK" sign and my Rebel flag
When was back in the day?

Rebel Flag that's another discussion.

I like the name calling and the generalizing labels used. That's cute.

I expect one who wields the Rebel Flag to use the ok sign. Noted.

Isn't the Rebel Flag anti American, brother?

There was a lot of misrepresentation and false reporting in this case.

Not sure about those things - or - if they’re true or not - but - the jury found him innocent on all charges and that’s good enough for me.
I am here for the source blkdaur.
I know you get excited for my post.
I am all ears for you, brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back