Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was found not guilty but do you find what he did as lawful?
Just yes or no would suffice I can imagine like myself you are working and not online long.
I started a new job and onboarding is remote...but likely after next couple of weeks my free time will be zero

What he did was lawful in my opinion, jury agreed. The only issue I have is what was his mom thinking letting him out of the house. She is a ******* parent. Kid had good intentions if we take them at face value, obviously nobody wants to shoot people.

I started a new job and onboarding is remote...but likely after next couple of weeks my free time will be zero

What he did was lawful in my opinion, jury agreed. The only issue I have is what was his mom thinking letting him out of the house. She is a ******* parent. Kid had good intentions if we take them at face value, obviously nobody wants to shoot people.
he did.....or he would not have taken a gun......how many others were armed?

We all are entitled to our opinion everyone has one just like the hole they sit on and sometimes talk out of.

The mom accompanied him in the bar after the shootings when he is ******* and I am not a fan of the hate groups embracing him really but like I said we are entitled to our opinions.

Do you feel the jury had fear of their identity since someone came and took pictures of them?

You do know the jurors are not to be shown.
I do understand how one would occasionally come in and out of these threads not out of fear or feelings but due to how busy they are. I just notice you been in here heavy today.. I guess something is in the air.

Good intentions?
You don't view it as well thought out or him picking a fight? Interesting.

When we do something accidental or something we don't want to do we are not drinking with a smile on our face but remorseful right?

I would love to meet you all. I travel around the country. I have not been home since October. I am in Iowa if any of you are close till tomorrow morning. I work.

Dems HATE to be proven wrong in a way they can’t refute it 😁
Come on Blkdaur
I don't do the labels of Democrats or Republicans.
I am a thinking man and This is on America.

We are all Americans at the end of the day.

I love this country but what makes this country is the people in it striving for a common objective for better days ahead for all in it.

Come on Blkdaur
I don't do the labels of Democrats or Republicans.
I am a thinking man and This is on America.

We are all Americans at the end of the day.

I love this country but what makes this country is the people in it striving for a common objective for better days ahead for all in it.

I feel ya - unfortunately - for the most part though - this thread breaks down into partisan sides. Wish everyone felt like you do !!!!

Look, I know you still get excited to see my name in here.
He was not linked out of no where.
Taking pictures with "white power" hand gestures would label you a white supremacist or at least having ties.

Jury... OJ was free on what jury said but I shall digress.

Jury was compromised if they know they are photographed and can be hunted down via public records.

The court did not protect their own local citizens.

Do you think he was picking a fight that night? or looking to shoot someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back