Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, I know you still get excited to see my name in here.
He was not linked out of no where.
Taking pictures with "white power" hand gestures would label you a white supremacist or at least having ties.

Jury... OJ was free on what jury said but I shall digress.

Jury was compromised if they know they are photographed and can be hunted down via public records.

The court did not protect their own local citizens.

Do you think he was picking a fight that night? or looking to shoot someone.

NOPE - jury thought so as well.

I feel ya - unfortunately - for the most part though - this thread breaks down into partisan sides. Wish everyone felt like you do !!!!
What I am not hearing is no remorse for other Americans.

No sorry or prayers for the families that loss someone in this ordeal.

No solutions discussed.

I am all for open thread of communication but I am all for open discussions to improve this country.

Emmett Till's killers were acquitted but for 400 bucks they told how they killed him.
OJ, my opinion walked but I think he was guilty as all hell but that whole case was wild for you talking about rich people whose lifestyle is unlike the common person.

Not one person spoke of those harmed and the family members left behind. Those are Americans.

Do you feel it is an insult to a police officer for a 17yo to act as a first responder without proper training?

Do you feel it is an insult to deputize yourself as an officer and first responder without proper training?

What I am also not hearing is the concern of hate groups embracing him? For that is not a good look.
It's lawful to defend ones self when being attacked... There is no requirement to be "deputized" in that case...

Hate groups? Why would BLM or Antifa embrace him?

It's lawful to defend ones self when being attacked... There is no requirement to be "deputized" in that case...

Hate groups? Why would BLM or Antifa embrace him?
your source on BLM and Antifa embracing please?

Screen Shot 2021-11-19 at 4.39.06 PM.png

going to a protest with a firearm does not help it adds more fuel to the fire.

Still is anyone open to discuss solutions.

Rittenhouse's intentions were not well thought out. Americans died.

In the case, he knew one of the victims was unarmed and labeled him a "friendly" but only feared that the guy was going to use Rittenhouse's firearm against himself.

This is why it should always be up to the professionals.

No solutions discussed.

I am all for open thread of communication but I am all for open discussions to improve this country.

Emmett Till's killers were acquitted but for 400 bucks they told how they killed him.
OJ, my opinion walked but I think he was guilty as all hell but that whole case was wild for you talking about rich people whose lifestyle is unlike the common person.

Not one person spoke of those harmed and the family members left behind. Those are Americans.

Do you feel it is an insult to a police officer for a 17yo to act as a first responder without proper training?
That's where a majority of Americans are leaning now though it's not good! I agree with you about "no remorse for other Americans"! A good example of that is the Rittenhouse case! Sometimes, the "no remorse" part comes from both sides, Republican and Democrats! I didn't agree with the decision from the jury, but I'm not at all surprised though! The worst part of the entire case is that the families will have to now bury their loved ones! That's why I believe Congress should "overhaul" the 2nd Amendment or change it where if you WANT a firearm, the individual should have to explain "in writing" why he or she needs a firearm because shootings in the United States is getting to be ridiculous! And, the NRA isn't helping whatsoever!

I have heard some say that the judicial system works though that isn't true AT ALL! The judicial system
STILL has plenty that needs to be improved such as getting rid of the systemic racism that has been going on for years in this country! Furthermore, I would like to see some justice, for once, in the Arbery case though I guess I will see what happens!!

Good intentions?
You don't view it as well thought out or him picking a fight? Interesting.

When we do something accidental or something we don't want to do we are not drinking with a smile on our face but remorseful right?
I think he likely felt compelled to do something, business owners were begging for help.

17xyear olds can join the military so him carrying a gun is not crazy. I imagine he felt like ******* afterwards. I don't think he was prepared for what could have happened and he should have stuck with his Battle Buddy.

your source on BLM and Antifa embracing please?

I didn't say they did, you asked about "hate groups" those are 2 of the biggest.
View attachment 4564314

going to a protest with a firearm does not help it adds more fuel to the fire.

Still is anyone open to discuss solutions.

Rittenhouse's intentions were not well thought out. Americans died.

In the case, he knew one of the victims was unarmed and labeled him a "friendly" but only feared that the guy was going to use Rittenhouse's firearm against himself.

This is why it should always be up to the professionals.

So, when being attacked, you should wait for the "professionals" and hope you don't get beaten to death first? Or shot by a felon in illegal possession of a firearm? Why not condemn those who riot, and incite violence, instead of a kid ****** to defend himself?

No solutions discussed.

Personally I think it was a crime that the police were told to stand down - Rittenhouse though well intentioned should not have been in the position he was in.

That's where a majority of Americans are leaning now though it's not good! I agree with you about "no remorse for other Americans"! A good example of that is the Rittenhouse case! Sometimes, the "no remorse" part comes from both sides, Republican and Democrats! I didn't agree with the decision from the jury, but I'm not at all surprised though! The worst part of the entire case is that the families will have to now bury their loved ones, which no parent should have to bury his or her baby! That's why I believe Congress should "overhaul" the 2nd Amendment or change it where if you WANT a firearm, the individual should have to explain "in writing" why he or she needs a firearm because shootings in the United States is getting to be ridiculous! And, the NRA isn't helping whatsoever!!

I have heard some say that the judicial system works though that isn't true AT ALL! The judicial system
STILL has plenty that needs to be improved such as getting rid of the systemic racism that has been going on for years in this country! Furthermore, I would like to see some justice, for once, in the Arbery case though I guess I will see what happens!!
The 2A doesn't need an overhaul, just enforce the laws that exist or SOMEONE will. Also, maybe start with the government respecting the constitution.

I think he likely felt compelled to do something, business owners were begging for help.

17xyear olds can join the military so him carrying a gun is not crazy. I imagine he felt like ******* afterwards. I don't think he was prepared for what could have happened and he should have stuck with his Battle Buddy.
Business owners in the case spoke of not asking him for help. You do know that.

I live in reality. We can imagine he felt like ******* but to wear a FREE AS FUCK shirt is not a sign of remorse but that night he did throw up a sign and no one spoke on if that is a good look or not?

I am lead to believe you are with me on his fighting girls months prior to the shooting is not a good look as well.
It would be nice to hear support on this above statement but some of you are not going to say anything on it due to it may make your guy look bad despite internally agreeing with me.

Right, 17years old can join the military. Alot of my family went in early to get the proper training to fight for this country.
Therefore you have proper training.

Your thoughts on hate groups embracing Rittenhouse?

Good look for him to have him beating females months before this ordeal or no?

Good look to toss up white power symbols?

Asking for a friend..

There was a lot of misrepresentation and false reporting in this case.

Not sure about those things - or - if they’re true or not - but - the jury found him innocent on all charges and that’s good enough for me.

I live in reality. We can imagine he felt like ******* but to wear a FREE AS FUCK shirt is not a sign of remorse but that night he did throw up a sign and no one spoke on if that is a good look or not?

I am lead to believe you are with me on his fighting girls months prior to the shooting is not a good look as well.
It would be nice to hear support on this above statement but some of you are not going to say anything on it due to it may make your guy look bad despite internally agreeing with me.

Right, 17years old can join the military. Alot of my family went in early to get the proper training to fight for this country.
I have not heard they he threw up white power signs or fought with a girl.

He did shoot a convicted *******, so, I am ok with that.

Personally I think it was a crime that the police were told to stand down - Rittenhouse though well intentioned should not have been in the position he was in.
Source on stand down?

I am not big on alot of public servants objective in this event.

Still no one speaking on the families' losing people or jury not being protected..

Nice.

I agree with you 100% and Rittenhouse should NOT have been there in the first place! You won't get many to agree with you on this because they agree that a "madman" should be able to ******* two people and then not get convicted for it! The United States, sadly, is not progressing in a logical manner unfortunately!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back