Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I am not hearing is no remorse for other Americans.

No sorry or prayers for the families that loss someone in this ordeal.

No solutions discussed.

I am all for open thread of communication but I am all for open discussions to improve this country.

Emmett Till's killers were acquitted but for 400 bucks they told how they killed him.
OJ, my opinion walked but I think he was guilty as all hell but that whole case was wild for you talking about rich people whose lifestyle is unlike the common person.

Not one person spoke of those harmed and the family members left behind. Those are Americans.

Do you feel it is an insult to a police officer for a 17yo to act as a first responder without proper training?
the prosecuter really fucked that whole trial up....the judge had to reprimand him in front of everyone...that didn't help......he was just way out of his league...bet he isn't a prosecuter very long

Thats funny back in my day that was "ok" as in you liked it what dumbass started this ******* oh wait the libtards did carry on dumb ass's I'll continue to use my "OK" sign and my Rebel flag

there you go again....making up your own facts.........what would you know anyway....probably doing this on your Iphone while cutting grass

b2latin.jpg

Not cute...proper application of Wisconsin law.

How long was the barrel of the rifle?

Personal question you don't think that is vague?

There is a nice load of firearms that are under the 16 inch.

Law can't keep up with the guns.

Wisconsin, I will be there soon.

You can possess but not buy under age 18.

The weapons charge would have done more damage to Rittenhouse's friend than Rittenhouse himself.

Personal question you don't think that is vague?

There is a nice load of firearms that are under the 16 inch.

Law can't keep up with the guns.

Wisconsin, I will be there soon.

You can possess but not buy under age 18.

The weapons charge would have done more damage to Rittenhouse's friend than Rittenhouse himself.
If you don't like the law, work with the legislature to change it. The judge applied it appropriately.

Is it vague or not well written....rule of lenity applies.

Quiksta: I am glad that Kyle was not convicted because I watched almost of the trial and I would have found him totally innocent of all charges. Yes , I feel that he should not have been in the situation where all of this happened. He was a 17 year old boy, he came from a family where his mom and ******* were divorced and that is so negative in someone's upbringing. I don't know his personality or how he acted during his 17 years of life. But the fact is he was there and he was armed, he put out fires, cleaned up graffiti, and offered to help those needing medical attention. Then he crossed paths with a man looking for trouble with a Criminal history Joseph Rosenbaum.

1. He was 5’3″ and his registered weight was 165 lbs.
  2. He went to McClintock High School in Tempe, Arizona, USA.
  3. On December 16, 2002, he was convicted in Arizona and was sentenced to 12 and a half years for two counts of sexual conduct with a minor. He racked up 42 disciplinary infractions while serving his sentence at the Arizona State Prison Complex-Eyman in Florence, Arizona.
  4. He was found guilty of disobeying order in Arizona on August 6, 2003, on April 28, 2004, on August 8, 2005 and on April 10, 2009.
  5. In Arizona, he was found guilty of assault with weapon on January 22, 2007, possession or manufacture of weapon on May 15, 2008, tampering with security or safety development on April 10, 2009 and arson and possession of ******* or prohibited substances on October 23, 2009.
  6. In Arizona, he was found guilty of assault on staff on March 16, 2009, on April 10, 2009, on March 3, 2010 and on March 31, 2010 and of obstructing staff on August 17, 2010.
  7. From 2011 to 2014, he attended Pima Community College in Pima County, Arizona.
  8. On August 15, 2017, he was incl
  9. Quiksta: I am glad that Kyle was not convicted because I watched almost of the trial and I would have found him totally innocent of all charges. Yes , I feel that he should not have been in the situation where all of this happened. He was a 17 year old boy, he came from a family where his mom and ******* were divorced and that is so negative in someone's upbringing. I don't know his personality or how he acted during his 17 years of life. But the fact is he was there and he was armed, he put out fires, cleaned up graffiti, and offered to help those needing medical attention. Then he crossed paths with a man looking for trouble with a Criminal history Joseph Rosenbaum.

3. On December 16, 2002, he was convicted in Arizona and was sentenced to 12 and a half years for two counts of sexual conduct with a minor. He racked up 42 disciplinary infractions while serving his sentence at the Arizona State Prison Complex-Eyman in Florence, Arizona.
    4. He was found guilty of disobeying order in Arizona on August 6, 2003, on April 28, 2004, on August 8, 2005 and on April 10, 2009.
    5. In Arizona, he was found guilty of assault with weapon on January 22, 2007, possession or manufacture of weapon on May 15, 2008, tampering with security or safety development on April 10, 2009 and arson and possession of ******* or prohibited substances on October 23, 2009.
    6. In Arizona, he was found guilty of assault on staff on March 16, 2009, on April 10, 2009, on March 3, 2010 and on March 31, 2010 and of obstructing staff on August 17, 2010.
    7. From 2011 to 2014, he attended Pima Community College in Pima County, Arizona.
    8. On August 15, 2017, he was included in the Wisconsin sex offender registry. He was removed from the registry after his death.
    9. He has a ******* born in 2018.
    10. On August 27, 2019, he was engaged to Kariann Sue Swart.
    11. From Arizona, he moved to Kenosha in 2019. He started working at a Wendy’s restaurant in Kenosha on October 7, 2019.
    12. He had an open case for misdemeanor bail jumping, which was filed on July 30, 2020. The conditions of bond prohibited him from possessing or consuming alcohol and controlled substances without a prescription and from having contact with Swart including her residence, electronic or third party. While he was on medication for bipolar disorder and depression, he did not fill his prescriptions because the local pharmacy was boarded up as a result of the unrest on August 25, 2020, Swart said when she testified in court on November 5, 2021.
    13. He died at the age of 37. He was shot four times on August 25, 2020 by someone who was within four feet of him based on the autopsy report, Dr. Doug Kelley, a forensic pathologist with the Milwaukee County Medical Examiner’s Office, said during the ******* trial of Rittenhouse on November 9, 2021.
No one asked him to put out fires.
I will not make a firefighter joke whom is paid to be there to put out fires.

You do know 2 were killed that night.
  1. Quiksta: I am glad that Kyle was not convicted because I watched almost of the trial and I would have found him totally innocent of all charges. Yes , I feel that he should not have been in the situation where all of this happened. He was a 17 year old boy, he came from a family where his mom and ******* were divorced and that is so negative in someone's upbringing. I don't know his personality or how he acted during his 17 years of life. But the fact is he was there and he was armed, he put out fires, cleaned up graffiti, and offered to help those needing medical attention. Then he crossed paths with a man looking for trouble with a Criminal history Joseph Rosenbaum.

8. On August 15, 2017, he was included in the Wisconsin sex offender registry. He was removed from the registry after his death.
    9. He has a ******* born in 2018.
    10. On August 27, 2019, he was engaged to Kariann Sue Swart.
    11. From Arizona, he moved to Kenosha in 2019. He started working at a Wendy’s restaurant in Kenosha on October 7, 2019.
    12. He had an open case for misdemeanor bail jumping, which was filed on July 30, 2020. The conditions of bond prohibited him from possessing or consuming alcohol and controlled substances without a prescription and from having contact with Swart including her residence, electronic or third party. While he was on medication for bipolar disorder and depression, he did not fill his prescriptions because the local pharmacy was boarded up as a result of the unrest on August 25, 2020, Swart said when she testified in court on November 5, 2021.
    13. He died at the age of 37. He was shot four times on August 25, 2020 by someone who was within four feet of him based on the autopsy report, Dr. Doug Kelley, a forensic pathologist with the Milwaukee County Medical Examiner’s Office, said during the ******* trial of Rittenhouse on November 9, 2021.

He was not asked to be there according to the case.
Rittenhouse was not asked to put out "fires".
I will not make firefighter jokes as those people "firefighters" are paid to fight fires.

Leave it to the professionals and insurance companies.
Not a kid that can't finish high school despite his intentions.

Oddly enough he was not alone. *crickets* on who he was with right?

I agree with you 100% and Rittenhouse should NOT have been there in the first place! You won't get many to agree with you on this because they agree that a "madman" should be able to ******* two people and then not get convicted for it! The United States, sadly, is not progressing in a logical manner unfortunately!!

Yeah guess it woulda have been better by far if those miscreant arsonists and rioters had killed Rittenhouse instead - the system worked as much as you don’t care for that - a jury of his peers found he was NOT GUILTY of ******* - so luckily your opinion in this matter is both incorrect and moot.

If you don't like the law, work with the legislature to change it. The judge applied it appropriately.

Is it vague or not well written....rule of lenity applies.
Untrained teenagers walking around with MP5 & Scars is nothing no one should want on any level.

Laws need to be updated.

Judge did not protect his jurors. I don't expect much from him.

I love how you bring up "onesies" whileI am providing groups.

I love how you doing mainly Democratic individuals?

That google search has to be nice.

I hit you with groups for it's always a group function when one flashes that gesture.
Easy man I'm on your side. Kyle is clearly a white power racist asshole. What really set that clear in my mind was when I saw how he shot three white men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back