Vintage blacktowhite ... when it was really taboo

any guesses about what the hell is going on in this scene?
View attachment 202016

Another awesome post, itsraylene ... you're incredible. I'm so glad I started this thread ... you've added a mint of valuable pics to my collection, I know that.
Plus, you got me BACK on track, after I posted those cannibal pics ... just seemed appropriate since jackymacky posted one himself. I don't think he knew exactly what he was posting ... lol ! :)

any guesses about what the hell is going on in this scene?
View attachment 202016

I'm thinking the white woman is helping that black fellow hide from his wife, who just walked by looking for him because she knows he is out drinking and gambling with his buddies.
Good thing for him that she doesn't think he might be messing around with women too! :bounce:

Even if she didn't report it, I should think that after she had a couple / three of his little black babies that her husband might become suspicious. :unsure:
Back then she would have probably screamed ******* even if she enjoyed the fucking. The bull would have ended up dead, probably beat to death or strung up by his neck. Either way he would have likely been castrated first. Black cock did find it's way into white pussy but i am sure it wasn't that often

Another awesome post, itsraylene ... you're incredible. I'm so glad I started this thread ... you've added a mint of valuable pics to my collection, I know that.
Plus, you got me BACK on track, after I posted those cannibal pics ... just seemed appropriate since jackymacky posted one himself. I don't think he knew exactly what he was posting ... lol ! :)
so pleased you are enjoying them! there will be more!

Back