Back in BlacktoWhite

Back in the website after a while. As a part of the community and lifestyle I of my favorite things to do is to share our experiences, and listen/read others’ experiences.

I and my wife (M 33, F30) never thought that we would go along with a bull for a long time. When we started we always thought we would get new partners every 1-2 months or we would only meet a bull for 3-4 times. Thats what happened in the first few months. Then we met Jerico. We continued to see him for almost a year. There were several reasons for that. The main reason probably was it was becoming time consuming and a bit stressful finding a new man every 2 months. Two, we found Jerico to be an exceptional character with whom we could see a long term relationship. He recently moved to a new city for work but we are still seeing him once in two months. Before that we were almost exclusively seeing him for a year. The physical and emotional chemistry he and my wife developed was incredible. Sometimes, I could feel it was bound to happen, they were bound to meet each other, it was their destiny.

Everything about Jerico and my wife’s intimacy was absolutely beautiful. Last time we met Jerico was at our place. It was a rainy evening of late summer. It is me who opens the door for Jerico usually. We two sat in the living room for some time to enjoy some wine we got Virginia, while watching the last few minutes of the newly formed soccer team in the state. Sheila also joined us briefly. She was in her light green dress. Not a lot of cleavage unlike her usual style, but it was showing good amount of skin above her breasts, slight cleavage, her well toned shoulders, and good portion of her sexy back. Her Riri perfume fragrance was strong and you could smell it far away.

Entering the room she first kissed me. She sat beside me and we were having a short conversation about whatever. Once the soccer game ended, I turned the tv off. There was silence for a minute but then I got up from the seat and ushered everyone toward the bedroom. Before going inside, Sheila went to Jerico to pour some more wine into his empty glass. Jerico pulled her closer and whispered something into her ears. They kissed each other lightly.

While in the bedroom, first thing Sheila and Jerico did was kissing each other passionately. Their tongues going into each other’s mouth, hugging each other tight. There was sound of rain outside, and inside the sound these two beautiful creatures kissing each other with love and passion. Jerico then gulped the rest of his wine. Sheila took his glass kept it on the corner table in room. The table was right beside where I was sitting. Before going back to Jerico Sheila kissed my lips and tongue. I was already turned on to the max, and her kisses and her beautiful face only increased my heart rate.

After kissing me Sheila went back to Jerico. Jerico already took his tshirt, and jeans off, only in his underwear. He started kissing Sheila again, they are holding each other tightly. Sheila’s backs roaming around on his back. Jerico kissing her neck, shoulders, chest while unzipping the dress. Sheila did not wear a bra. Her breasts popped out of the dress as soon as Jerico lowered the shoulders of the dress. Jericho pulled her towards himself again. Sheilas white breast, where pressing against Jericho black chest. it was a beautiful scene. Sheila continued kissing Gerry , lips face shoulder, while her hands started taking his underwear off. Black and white contrast looks so sexy from my chair. Jerico black hands pushed her dress down to the floor. He also started playing with her smooth white back and her white ass. Shas, meat size white ass, white white panty was facing me. I could see Gerry hands, touching and feeling her tight ass. Sheila, on the other hand, started to kneel down in front of Jericho and she pulled down his underwear. His cock was already hard for Sheila. Sheila took the tip of the cock in her mouth and then started kissing his whole black cock. Jericho was just standing there observing what Sheila is doing. His His big physical structure on his 511 body seemed like a perfect black specimen specimen. White shoulders, nice chest with some fat around the stomach. Kind of mad him the perfect bull for Sheila. Sheila keep her hands on his stomach and started kissing and sucking his black cock. I could see the satisfaction in Gerry ‘s face.

Last edited:
Back