Best cum shot photos/videos and goooo

Atloriginal85

Male
Gold Member
I'm a black dominant male I love showing my dominance love being in charge love submissive women love interracial sex nothing like seeing my dark meat in a pink tight pussy as much as I like cream pie and knowing I could breed her I think I love cum shots just as much live getting her on her knees and dropping my load all over her or having her cuck husband or boyfriend watch me do it as he drop his all over the floor I feel like it's like marking what's yours a alpha and she swallows all of it and look at her husband and smiles while she does it one of my favorite stories I was fucking this white cheating wife while her racist husband usually while he was at work but a few times while he was at home while he was playing video games I would have her in a field by her house fucking her in the tall grass first time a gave her a cum shot I shot so hard shot right in her eye turn her eye red she like he gonna know now lol I use to cum all over her face and mouth she would text me later saying I just kissed my husband I hope he tasted you lol ladies show your best cum shots with your black dom bull whatever is is to you fellas or cucks if you got some of your ladies enjoying that load from that black dick feel free to share I wish I still had pics I had tons

Back