It was that good!

biggrasp

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
So, I meet these two chicks at the store a week ago.I managed to get their number then finally they wanted to meet up yesterday. I go back to one of the girls house and we’re just chilling eating pizza and watching movies. During the second movie one of the girls asks a question smooth as it can be. She says to her friend “ hand me the big black remote, the one that you have to use with two hands”! Her friend giggled and said “oh this one”?and grabs my cock. I jumped a little because the remote was on the chair arm right next to me. Keep in mind I was eating pizza and not paying attention like that and all I felt was a hand tightly grip my cock. She told me it was time to get up and show them what they want. I stand up and no sooner than me standing up. They ripped my pants down to my ankles and seconds later one has my cock in your mouth and the other one is going to town on my balls. My knees kept giving out a little because of the blow job/ball sucking. this was the best I’ve ever gotten in my life! It was so good when I looked down at them I actually slobbered a little bit on one of the girls,lmfao! After that, they told me to sit down so they can finish up and oh my goodness did they finish and not leave a drop to spare.
switching to today,I ended up getting a FaceTime call and it was both the girls. They want me to come over this weekend since “I didn’t get to leave them stretched and dripping” was one of the girls words. So hopefully this weekend I can make it over there so we can have some fun!
Has anyone ever had a situation where something was so good during sex or oral pleasure that you made yourself feel embarrassed? let me know.

Back