I get it now, Bulls are amazing!!!!

gr8hubby

Male
Gold Member
From
UT, US
This past weekend my wife's best friend came to visit for the first time. She is one sexy MILF. She is about 6ft tall, long brunette hair, long legs and the hottest DD tits you can imagine. I have wondered about her body for years.

I was out in the hot tub when they got home. So, they decided to join. After a while we were talking about being horny and sex and such. Stacy would admit to us that she didn't have much of a sex life with her husband. That it wasn't much of a life to begin with, but over the last couple years it was all but nonexistent. Then my wife dared me to take off my shorts. I hesitated for a second when she ordered me to. She reminded me that I still had her QOS tattoo on and that meant I was to follow her instructions.

So being the obedient cuck I stripped off my shorts. Stacy couldn't believe it, but I could tell by her nice ripe nipples that she was excited. My wife kept teasing, then decided to go the next step. She stripped off her top, but left her tits and nipples covered by water. A few minutes later Stacy followed suit and off came her top. Nope, they stayed covered.

Then my wife smiled and ordered me to go in and get cleaned up. This means I am to shave everything from my waist down and be prepared for her to inspect to make sure I was smoothly shaven. I wanted to see Stacy's reaction, but couldn't see her face, but heard a quiet gasp. She was a little surprised I would just stand up with my hard cock and dry off and go inside.

I went in and got cleaned up and my wife still hadn't come in, so I went out to see where they were and peaked through the kitchen window. OH MY GOD. There was my wife sitting in Stacy's lap as they were kissing and fondling each other. I was instantly hard wanting to be out there. I stroked a few times before they got up and climbed out of the tub. Both of them looked so hot. My wife's nipples were hard and red, but Stacy's, her nipples were so big and so hot.

My wife came in and put a blindfold on me and told me to kneel on the bed. I did as I was told and wondered what was going on. For the next while I would feel hands rubbing and stroking all over my body. She ordered me to lay on the bed face up and my hands were tied to the bed. She said they were going out and would be back in a while.

I had no idea how long it was or what they went and did, all I know is I was so hot just lying there on display. Suddenly I felt a hand on my leg. Then I felt it slide up my leg and grip my cock. I could feel someone kneel on each side of me and suddenly more hands. Before long someone lifted my legs and knelt below my ass. I could feel hands stroking my cock and massaging my balls when I felt something stroking my ass. Gently she leaned forward and slid a toy into my ass. My wife knows I love having my ass teased and massaged. I began begging for more, I wanted more, and she could do whatever and have whatever. The toy was worked in and out as my cock was stroked.

I was so hard and begged to be allowed to cum, I wanted to cum. She stroked a few more time and the toy was ****** in all the way and started to vibrate. I was going to cum and I heard, "Cum for us, Cum hard, Shoot it onto your face." I exploded, I shot so hard I did cover my face and mouth. "Taste it, lick it. MMMMMMMMMM"

Then I could feel hands on my body again. I realized they were rubbing my cum all over my body. Then they undid my hands and guided them to their bodies. I assume they were kneeling away from be because all I could feel was asses. I had two hands full of asses. Rubbing, squeezing and teasing their butt cracks. Slowly working my fingers to their asses. They were both very wet as I worked my way to their lips. I stroked fingers into their lips and thumbs over their clits. They were so wet and so tight.

They I felt some toys in my hands and was told to guide them in. I don't know how long I lay there sliding what i would later discover were dildos in and out of their pussies.

The next thing I would realize is that I was waking up in our bed with my blindfold still on. I could feel a naked body lying in front of me and one behind me. As soon as I realized I was between two sexy naked woman I got rock hard. I started rubbing the hip of whoever was laying in front of me. It was smooth and soft. I would realize it was Stacy when I would reach over and try and tease her clit because for the first time in years, I would feel a nice full bush of hair.

My wife reached over and pulled my hand back before I could do anything else and told me they were going to get cleaned up and spend the day out. I was to lay there until they left, then I was to clean up.

That evening they were going to go out again and my wife told me I was to be ready to help them in anyway needed. She knows I love helping her get ready for her dates, but they usually meant I was to help shave her and such so I didn't know what that would be with Stacy. I got called into our room and my wife said Stacy needed me to help get her cleaned up and ready to go out. She handed me a QOS tattoo and a razor. I turned around and Stacy was standing in a towel. My wife went into the bathroom to shower, and Stacy dropped her towel. I about lost it. I wanted to suck her nipples so bad.

She walked over to our bed and told me she needed help cleaning up her pussy. It was then I realized she had shaved her pussy. As I did as I was told we chatted, and she told me that she hadn't had sex in over a year and that her husband was so small that she could barely feel him anyway. She would admit that she had tried really hard, but she had been thinking lately of cheating on him, that he was the only cock she had ever felt. And that I was the only other man to have ever seen her body, even in her bikini, but that my wife was really helping her.

I couldn't resist and took a pic of her freshly cleaned pussy.

thumbnail_image1.jpg

Then I had her roll over so I could put on her Tattoo.

thumbnail_image0 (1).jpg

I wish I had taken one further away so you could see her ass too.

Before long my wife came out and ordered me out of the room. They got dressed and left. I was not permitted to see what they were wearing, my wife wanted it to be a surprise.

Around midnight I went to bed. Once again in the morning I would wake up with them on both sides of me. My wife woke me by rubbing and stroking me and getting me hard. Before long she was sucking my cock and then climbing on top of me. About this time Stacy rolled over and moaned. My wife leaned down and kissed Stacy. I moaned as she had never allowed me to participate or even barely see her kissing her girlfriends. It was so hot as they kissed, Stacy reached up and squeezed her tit. She squeezed and pulled them as she rode up and down on my cock.

My wife could feel me about to cum and she stopped suddenly and looked at me, "Your not allowed to cum." Stacy giggled and I moaned. My wife climbed off as Stacy got up to get a shower.

I lay there stroking my wife's pussy and clit making her wetter and wetter. Before long, out came her dildo, I stroked her clit as she worked her pussy with her black cock. When we heard the shower shut off, my wife told me to go start breakfast so they could eat before Stacy had to leave.

I heard the shower start up again and assumed my wife had gotten in. Then I heard Stacy from the door tell me she needed me to come help her with something. I opened the door and Stacy was standing their in her towel. She grabbed my arm and pulled me to her side of the bed. She then turned and dropped her towel. She put her hands on her tits. I gasp as she moaned. She told me to squeeze them harder. I squeezed and pinched her nipples. Suddenly she kissed me and fell back on the bed.

I looked down and she looked at me and told me "I want your cock, I need a cock in me and I want your cock right now." I leaned forward and gently stroked my cock up and down her pussy. She was so wet. I stroked down and she reached down and guided the tip of my cock into her pussy.

Now I am not a huge guy, I am average maybe a little longer than average and I dont kid myself about it. But as I slid inside her, she was so tight she gasp in a little bit of pain. When I finally worked it in to the hilt, she said "Oh my god your so much bigger than my husband." I couldnt believe what that felt like. I felt shivers going up and down my back.

I started stroking it in and out and she moaned. She reached up and teased my nipples and moaned. Now I know my wife loves getting pound as I squeeze her tits hard and ******* her down on my cock. So I reached down and took her amazing DD tits in my hands and squeezed. When she moaned I slide my cock in again. I began pounding faster and faster.

Somewhere in this my wife came out of the backroom in her towel. Neither of us had even noticed. I looked down at Stacy and as I looked her in the eyes she started asking me to pound her harder. "Harder, yes harder, yes pound my pussy, HARDER." I pounded away when suddenly, "Cum in me, I want your cum in me right now. If you cum in me right now my pussy is yours, cum in me...." About that time my wife came up behind me and pinched my nipples. She ordered me to follow her instructions.

I moaned as I pounded harder and harder. Stacy looked up at me pounding her and my wife teasing me and "Cum, cum in me right now, I was you to give me a baby, cum in me and breed me now, I want your baby in me." It was so intoxicating. I couldn't believe how horny I was and began to explode inside of her. As I did, my wife spanked my bare as on every stroke.

After we recovered my wife kissed me hard. I looked down at Stacy and then leaned over her and gave her a big hug. As I did I whispered in her ear that she had to go home with my cum in her pussy. And that she had to go home and stroke herself in bed that night with her husband lying next to her. I stood up and handed her panties and helped her put them on.

About three hours later my wife got home from dropping her off at the airport and I was still so horny and hard from what had happened. I couldn't believe she was screaming for me to breed her to give her a baby. As soon as my wife came through the door I ******* her into our room, stripped her clothes and pounded away at her. After I filled her up and bent down and sucked her till, she came several times.

While they were off to the airport I cleaned up.

Some of the cloths I assume they wore out:

thumbnail_image1 (1).jpgthumbnail_image0.jpg

These were the toys I had to clean up. The large cock is my wife's, the smaller one they bought for Stacy.

thumbnail_image2.jpg

And finally, the aftermaths.

thumbnail_image3.jpg
thumbnail_image4.jpg

I now totally understand why they are called bulls. They want to breed; the woman wants to be bred to them. I would have never imagined being in a situation where my average cock would allow me to feel this way. OH MY GOD I want to do her again. I want her to beg me again. I want to feel that again.

Back