VERIFY YOURSELF PLEASE

for the life Of me i don’t get why people still don’t have Verified accounts. All those unverified accounts messaging me will get ignored. Get off your lazy ass and verify yourself!!!! It’s EFFING simple
Bro, it’s because they are fake accounts that’s why. Most of them are gay men. It sucks but unfortunately nothing that can be done especially with the thirsty black dudes on here. You taking the right approach though.

Last edited:
Personally, we think that because prohibition as never worked anywhere at anytime, this site should probably allow white cucks and wannabe’s the ability to verify as white cucks, give them certain privelages, disallow others and charge them a higher subscription fee. It may then allow them to stop creating fake accounts. While cucks being flagged as such, then bulls, wives, women or couples can then decide whether they want to converse with them or not.

We chat to other cucks/ coupes on here and really enjoy it, but if they were verified that would help.

And don’t worry, there are a lot of unverified people on here pretending to be bulls as well.

You’re probably right. Maybe just allow cucks access to the pics/ vids any if they want any interaction, they have to be verified. Or as you say, you need to be verified to even be on here, I still think there should be a section for cucks to be allowed to join.

Personally, we think that because prohibition as never worked anywhere at anytime, this site should probably allow white cucks and wannabe’s the ability to verify as white cucks, give them certain privelages, disallow others and charge them a higher subscription fee. It may then allow them to stop creating fake accounts. While cucks being flagged as such, then bulls, wives, women or couples can then decide whether they want to converse with them or not.

We chat to other cucks/ coupes on here and really enjoy it, but if they were verified that would help.

And don’t worry, there are a lot of unverified people on here pretending to be bulls as well.
Don’t worry there are a lot of unverified bulls?!!! What the hell does that have to do with me ?

Bro, it’s because they are fake accounts that’s why. Most of them are gay men. It sucks but unfortunately nothing that can be done especially with the thirsty black dudes on here. You taking the right approach though.
It’s crazy how much many messages I get. Most are not verified

Back