Use of racial language during interracial sex

As long as it's mutually understood and accepted, then racial language in the bedroom can be a powerful aphrodisiac, especially if used discerningly and inventively.
It can reinforce the eroticism of interracial sex and highlight both the racial and gender contrasts between black men and white women.

It is not only acceptable to speak frankly about interracial sex during and around interracial sex, but also all its surrounding topics. Plus, it is a huge turn-on.

Husbands: You are letting these men take your wives, take your manhood, do things with her you've never done and will never, ever do. In many cases they fuck unprotected. They cum inside her - where you make your babies.

Have an honest relationship with him. Speak frankly about why he does it, why she does it, and why you do it. Let it get heated. He will keep it peaceful. He's already in control.

Talk about sensitive stuff. Let him show a little anger. She your real emotions. Tell him about your fears and insecurities about the lifestyle. Let him be creative with those fears and insecurities. Live it.
Good advice.

I love it, I love being able to ******* this big ni**er dick deep inside your fat white pussy and I want you to beg me to fill you up until these ni**er balls run dry, and they never do. Im dominant in this passion and that gets me off exponentially. If you can't handle this kink, then you probably don't deserve the intense fucking that I'm looking to give out.

To me it's pretty much part of the package and yes, I do understand that that can be explained as racist. But so can my preference for black men. I think somewhere deep down I let black guys fuck me because I think I'm not supposed to or that it's (still) a taboo. It's definitly not the only reason, but it's there nonetheless. Racism does play a part in me being a snowbunny. Hearing some of things I get thrown at me during sex I know that plays a role in at least some of the men I fuck too. And I don't think I'm the only woman with this either. I don't think I'm a racist, but perhaps when it comes to sex part of me is. I can live it with in the same way I can live with guys having mysogynist tendencies in the bedroom. I really agree with @HardBlackCandy on this matter. Political correct sex just really doesn't appeal to me:)
pc sex doesn't get any enjoyment past a handshake

Everyone involved has to be okay with the language being used, and know that what is being said and done is for Sex Play.

And it was Black Men me that and other racial things.
I agree. I would like to be a cuckold to hung black men and it would turn me on if they would use racial language or humiliating language toward me.

The intelligent and creative use of language can add so much to sex. And racial terms, when a black man is with a white woman, can be so potent.

This is a case by case basis. Definitely a discussion before hand. For some in this lifestyle, referring to someone as a N----- Master is a celebration of them and their superiority. It really needs to be communicated about and if it's a limit, then you have to respect that or move on.
agreed. I guess this is just a personal thing. I love articulate men. So, all the "colorful" language is actually a turn-off for me. I do love "being taken" but if it's right for me, not a lot has to be said.

I really enjoy being called dirty names, like black cock slut, black cock whore, bbc bitch.....but only by the black man/men I have established a relationship with.
So interesting. I don't really like that, but it's not a deal-breaker usually. To be honest, when we are at that point where this talk might happen, I've most likely decided I'm doing it and taking my underwear off. That being said, there have been times where we are in the bedroom and I'm breathing hard and can barely contain myself. I just blurt out, "Fuck me" and things happen. There's no eloquence in that, LOL>

The articulate and creative use of language is impressive any time. But in the bedroom it can add so much and there is so much in the interracial domain that can be utilised to reinforce the aesthetic and primal beauty of interracial sex between black men and white women.

Does anybody find the use of racial language during interracial sex to be exciting?

We know that most racial language that uses stereotypes or depicts a race in a certain manner is now frowned upon and rightfully censored, but does such language have a place in the sexual arena?

Can it enhance the sexual experience by highlighting the different races of the black man and white woman, and possibly the white cuck too?
There are times when it adds a great deal to an already erotic situation, but EVERYONE involved has to be on board with that. We do this for fun, and the fun stops when any one of us is offended or has hurt feelings. One of our black friends always uses words like that when things get hot and active. It seems to greatly increase HIS level of excitement! As with other topics, I'm sure that some folks on here will attempt to ******* their personal beliefs and/or opinions on others. That is, and should be, a guaranteed right! You can't silence one person without it affecting all of us. On the other hand, declining to accept a certain position is also guaranteed. I remember my Dad saying that one can disagree without being disagreeable. I think he was correct. "Nuff said by me.

Back