Use of racial language during interracial sex

To me it's pretty much part of the package and yes, I do understand that that can be explained as racist. But so can my preference for black men. I think somewhere deep down I let black guys fuck me because I think I'm not supposed to or that it's (still) a taboo. It's definitly not the only reason, but it's there nonetheless. Racism does play a part in me being a snowbunny. Hearing some of things I get thrown at me during sex I know that plays a role in at least some of the men I fuck too. And I don't think I'm the only woman with this either. I don't think I'm a racist, but perhaps when it comes to sex part of me is. I can live it with in the same way I can live with guys having mysogynist tendencies in the bedroom. I really agree with @HardBlackCandy on this matter. Political correct sex just really doesn't appeal to me:)

I have no issues with it in the bedroom personally. Almost every one of my partners has used the term "white pussy" and/or "Black Dick". Some will use "NDick" and ask if I like/want "NDick" and if so ask for it...
At the end of the day we are both adults and can handle ourselves as we choose. No feelings get hurt I promise. ?
My experience has been very similar to yours but I do find the bulls tend to use the language way more than I do. The guys I’ve been with clearly find it more arousing referring to their cocks as “NDick” and me a “Little White Slut”. One of my most explosive orgasms to date happened whilst a guy told me to me scream “I love NDick” at the top of my voice whilst he pounded me. Maybe it was a coincidence but I absolutely erupted lol

To me it's pretty much part of the package and yes, I do understand that that can be explained as racist. But so can my preference for black men. I think somewhere deep down I let black guys fuck me because I think I'm not supposed to or that it's (still) a taboo. It's definitly not the only reason, but it's there nonetheless. Racism does play a part in me being a snowbunny. Hearing some of things I get thrown at me during sex I know that plays a role in at least some of the men I fuck too. And I don't think I'm the only woman with this either. I don't think I'm a racist, but perhaps when it comes to sex part of me is. I can live it with in the same way I can live with guys having mysogynist tendencies in the bedroom. I really agree with @HardBlackCandy on this matter. Political correct sex just really doesn't appeal to me:)

It's the RACIAL part of "interracial sex" that makes is so sexually arousing . . . that it's "extra dirty" because still in this day and age you're engaging in something you're not supposed to do . . . and why is that? Because of the history of relations between the black and the white, which unfortunately does involve racism. Just telling it like it is.

At the same time, I don't think that engaging in "race play" sex makes one a "racist". Because at the end of the day, it's not just what you say, but it's what you do too. Your day-to-day actions will speak louder than your words. If you treat other people decent and right and with respect, and you keep your "race play" to the bedroom with other consenting adults who also like it as well, then I think that's OK.

Last edited:
It's the RACIAL part of "interracial sex" that makes is so sexually arousing . . . that it's "extra dirty" because still in this day and age you're engaging in something you're not supposed to do . . . and why is that? Because of the history of relations between the black and the white, which unfortunately does involve racism. Just keeping it real and telling it like it is.

Exactly, we can all try and ignore the history of blacks and whites and act like nothing is going on, but it doesn't work like that, does it? Racism is part of us because of that history. If it weren't for the racism of the past interracial sex wouldn't even that much of thing.

Exactly, we can all try and ignore the history of blacks and whites and act like nothing is going on, but it doesn't work like that, does it? Racism is part of us because of that history. If it weren't for the racism of the past interracial sex wouldn't even that much of thing.
I agree.

Yep . . . to take a pretty "white bitch" in her forbidden caucasian cornhole (_*_) [and she LIKES it] . . . Ndick HARD as a rock LOL :D!!!

The aesthetic beauty of black male and white female, the enhancement of black masculinity and white femininity, and the cultural and historical taboo of interracial sex make interracial sex so arousing.

Racial language, when used creatively, can reinforce and heighten the sexual excitement and passion of the magic of interracial sex between black men and white women.

Your feeling about this is very close to mine. First, an orgasm is an orgasm but how we get there is different for each occurrence and each person (like the candy bar commercial says: “sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't”) - and further, to each his/her own. If calling out names boosts your sexual intensity, then do it. If it offends you or turns you off, then don't. Not everyone likes a butt fuck, either. But as I've said on another thread on this topic, I put the n-word in sex in the emotional transference category. That is, the dominant emotion we feel at any point in time tends to subsume other emotions coming on immediately thereafter.

Ever have the silly giggles? No matter what anyone says or what you see during that time, you will continue laughing at it – even more so, actually. Same with sex. Ever hear someone say that if a woman wants her man to do something he doesn’t want to do, to ask him just as he’s about to nutt off and he’ll say “YES! YES!” It’s a joke but there’s truth underneath it and it’s the transfer of the dominant great feeling emotion subsuming the now subdominant “I don’t wanna” emotion.

Similar to LisaLovesBlack here, what is said in the heat of passion typically (no, not always) adds to the heat and passion that is dominating us. To be sure, some of our “you should/shouldn’t do that” psychological and moral screens trip into play and turn such feelings away, but for those who are freer with the release of their inner most desires during sex will find almost anything – let alone a hidden taboo that longs to be naughtily released – will add a few million more brains cells being destroyed by the super intensity of the oncoming orgasm.

Add me to that category – along with LisaLovesBlack and millions of other men and women. In a non-sex situation, if you’re not black and you drop the n-word, I will be all up in your motherfucking ass. If someone like, say, LisaLovesBlack, during a hot session were to start talking about my n-dick or fuck me, n – It’ll probably add a few liters to the amount of resulting cum being shot…

It's so erotic to hear a snowbunny talk about the pleasures that can be had by the innovative use of racial language during interracial sex. I also agree that political correctness has no place in the bedroom between consenting individuals in the midst of sexual lust.

In wider society the use of racist language has no place, but more importantly nor does the use of racist policies - and they are rife!

My experience has been very similar to yours but I do find the bulls tend to use the language way more than I do. The guys I’ve been with clearly find it more arousing referring to their cocks as “NDick” and me a “Little White Slut”. One of my most explosive orgasms to date happened whilst a guy told me to me scream “I love NDick” at the top of my voice whilst he pounded me. Maybe it was a coincidence but I absolutely erupted lol
I think the inventive and dextrous use of racial language can intensify the interracial experience, and futher highlight the erotic contrasts between black male and white female.

So much of the focus of this subject tends to be on the use of pejorative words used to describe blacks. I wonder how many white women here would get upset to be called a pretty WHITE TRASH WHORE during sex ?? I already know plenty get off on being called a "white whore" . . . but what if "trash" was thrown into the mix???

So much of the focus of this subject tends to be on the use of pejorative words used to describe blacks. I wonder how many white women here would get upset to be called a pretty WHITE TRASH WHORE during sex ?? I already know plenty get off on being called a "white whore" . . . but what if "trash" was thrown into the mix???

Personally I've enjoyed being called a White Trash Whore in the right sexual scenes

Back