Sex party in Germany anyone? interracial of course.

AnnaP

Female
Gold Member
I have always wanted to take part in an interracial sex party, but I can’t find it anywhere. I am a white girl, I live in Germany and I am 27 years old and I am single. Maybe someone could share the location or maybe even a date of the next party here? Somewhere safe and nice to go to.

I have always wanted to take part in an interracial sex party, but I can’t find it anywhere. I am a white girl, I live in Germany and I am 27 years old and I am single. Maybe someone could share the location or maybe even a date of the next party here? Somewhere safe and nice to go to.
Just go to KitKat you'll find what you're looking forward there, it's in Berlin

Do they have Black men in KitKat too? I once read the reviews where they say they can be racist and they often don’t let black men in
They didn't give me any issues when I went, it was love, there were a few black men there as well, they didn't seem to have any issues

Tempeloase swinger club near Berlin, they have interracial parties from time to time.

Last edited:
would you like to come to one in Mallorca this summer?

Come to Paris, France.
Every month there is two to four interracial sex parties - with 160 to 200 invitées one third couples or single women.
The rest young black men.
Details in this Telegram group,
—————————————-
Sexe interacial en Paris (group telegram)

https://t.me/+W0Mths2IgIIxMjE0

Ce groupe annonce des événements de sexe interracial à Paris.

Soirées sexe privées, événements sexe et meilleurs clubs libertins où aller.

Promu par Thesmos Sisters, un réseau de clubs secrets dirigé par des femmes. ******* travail consiste à encourager les relations sexuelles entre les femmes blanches et les hommes noirs.

Rédigé majoritairement en anglais, mais le groupe est bilingue, français et anglais.

Back