Trump wins

The CBC had an excellent documentary last night on the creation of DAESH aka ISIS/ISIL, but I don't think you can view it in America sadly? ( http://www.cbc.ca/passionateeye/episodes/the-secret-history-of-isis1 )
It was all about Al-Zarqawi's rise from an underling of Bin Laden, to his partner, and then his successor thanks to the CIA after a confusing path as to decide who caused 9-11 and trying to put the blame on Saddam Hussein when he had nothing to do with it. When the US killed Al-Zarqawi a successor arose, Al-Bagdadi, and he carried the baton to what you see today with sectarian violence with Sunni killing Shia muslims. The documentary was excellent in connecting the dots after the fact. But this is my Coles notes on the topic for any who is interested.

Last edited:
it's not the first time the CIA put their stock in someone or a country... only to have it bite them in the ass!
Very true! Edifying and the creation of the mujahideen was a great idea at the time to kick the Russians out of Afghanistan which did work at the cost of creating Osama Bin Laden.

It was all about Al-Zarqawi's rise from an underling of Bin Laden, to his partner, and then his successor thanks to the CIA after a confusing path as to decide who caused 9-11 and trying to put the blame on Saddam Hussein when he had nothing to do with it. When the US killed Al-Zarqawi a successor arose, Al-Bagdadi, and he carried the baton to what you see today with sectarian violence with Sunni killing Shia muslims. The documentary was excellent in connecting the dots after the fact. But this is my Coles notes on the topic for any who is interested.
Which is a similar set of mistakes featured on my Canadian documentary featuring Al-Zarqawi and Al-Baghdadi and the creation of DAESH aka ISIS/ISIL ( http://www.cbc.ca/passionateeye/episodes/the-secret-history-of-isis1 ). Should the CIA or other intelligence agencies knew how the future would unfold, they'd go after Al-Zarqawi and Al-Baghdadi and leave Saddaam Hussein alone.

Last edited:
if you remember right .... right after 9/11 bin Laden's family was HERE.... and they rushed them out of the states under cover... WE did that also.. and at one time Bush could have got bin laden and didn't.... very confusing there!
That was true I do remember that. Not certain what was going on with that?

Should the CIA or other intelligence agencies knew how the future would unfold, they'd go after Al-Zarqawi and Al-Baghdadi and leave Saddaam Hussein alone.

yes but a lot of the saddem hussian thing was ... he pissed of bush jr. because of some comments about getting even with bush SR. and that was most of the motivation to begin with in that whole war

yes but a lot of the saddem hussian thing was ... he pissed of bush jr. because of some comments about getting even with bush SR. and that was most of the motivation to begin with in that whole war
I forget precisely why Bush Jr was after Saddaam Hussein, but I think it involved a failed assassination attempt of his *******? That I think would be enough of a motivation to get back at him if I am correct.

That was true I do remember that. Not certain what was going on with that?

a lot of people would like to know the answer to that.... I think maybe Bush felt some kind of loyalty to the family at the time over supporting them in afghan.... and didn't know who was behind the 9/11 at the time... after he figured it out to embarrassed to say anything

itis ... Out if respect for Ebba, I don't think I would have posted that. I've seen that pic and others from that incident on GORE. Ebba was not instantly killed; she lived for a couple minutes afterwards.

All terrorist attacks are disgraceful. They happen. This is a sex site for interracial meetings and discussions. No matter what our feelings are or our points of view ALL VICTIMS deserve the respect of having their last moments being kept away from being shown like the one above... Sites exist for that sort of thing and are as disgraceful as they are for their shock value. We here on B2W do not need or I believe want to be dragged down into the glorification of someones death by making it meaningless by reposting such pictures. A young girl died for anothers belief and vengence. Lets not make it any worse

tenor.gif

EBBA​

sure he is going to drain the swamp......what a bunch of suckers!

The Trump White House is turning into CEO camp

If you run a big American company and you haven’t yet visited President Trump at the White House, you must be doing something wrong.
Trump hosts high-profile CEOs at the White House virtually every week, for strategy and policy discussions on how to turbocharge the US economy. This week’s guests included the CEOs of General Motors (GM), Boeing (BA), PepsiCo (PEP), BlackRock (BLK), IBM (IBM) and nearly two dozen other business leaders. Presiding over them was Steve Schwarzman, who runs the Blackstone Group (BX) investing firm and is Trump’s informal liaison to the business community.

Trump has gotten quite chummy with CEOs, after starting his presidency by picking Twitter feuds with companies such as Carrier (UTX), GM and Ford (F). He seems to have shifted strategy by embracing the business community and forming alliances with business people like himself, who in theory ought to be natural allies. At this week’s meeting, for instance, he addressed his guests as “an incredible group of world-class business leaders” while also claiming credit for just about every bit of good economic news since he took office in January.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/trump-white-house-turning-ceo-camp-200651648.html

you don't think this might be another one of "misdirections".... trying to get away from his own investigations

'It's not too late' to get rid of FBI Director James Comey, Trump says

Trump offers no evidence in claim that Susan Rice committed a crime

President Trump is doubling down on the unsubstantiated wiretapping claims against his predecessor as well as his unproven allegation that former national security adviser Susan Rice may have committed a crime.

In an interview with Fox Business on Tuesday, Trump also suggested he could change his mind on whether FBI Director James Comey remains in his post.

Trump said the latest accusation that Rice ordered the unmasking of various members of his team during the transition supports his March 4 tweets that President Obama wiretapped him and his team before the election.

"When you look at Susan Rice and what's going on and so many people coming up to me and apologizing, now they're saying, 'You know you were right when you said that,'" Trump said. "Perhaps I didn't know how right I was, because nobody knew the extent of it."

Asked about Rice's response that she would never order unmasking for political purposes, Trump countered, "Does anybody really believe that?"
Nobody believes that, even the people that try to protect her in the news media," he said. "It's such a big story, and I'm sure it will continue forward, but what they did is horrible."

Trump suggests, without citing evidence, Susan Rice might have committed crime

Susan Rice says it's 'absolutely false' that Obama officials unmasked names for political purposes

Trump told The New York Times last week that he believed Rice could be guilty of a crime. Her spokesman told ABC News she wouldn't "dignify the president's ludicrous charge with a comment."

Fox Business host Maria Bartiromo asked Trump why he has so many Obama officials remaining in his administration, specifically Comey, who is not technically a political appointee.

Asked whether it was "too late" to get rid of Comey, Trump appeared hesitant to discuss the matter.

"No, it's not too late," Trump said. "But you know, I have confidence in him. We'll see what happens. It is going to be interesting."
He went on to hit Comey for his actions in the investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server when she was secretary of state, saying he was "very, very good to her" and "if he weren't, she would probably be going to trial."

Comey said last summer that his agency did not recommend that charges be brought against her, after a yearlong investigation.
Trump, asked whether he's considering taking any further action against Clinton, said, "I don't want to talk about that. I want to talk about positive things."

Trump previously backed away from campaign threats to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the issue.

https://gma.yahoo.com/not-too-rid-f...ey-trump-132753700--abc-news-topstories.html#

Mr. Nice guy back at again!

Trump lets states block some Planned Parenthood money
WASHINGTON (AP) — Further chipping away at his predecessor's legacy, President Donald Trump signed legislation Thursday that lets states deny federal family planning money to Planned Parenthood and other abortion providers.

Trump's action erases a rule, finalized shortly before President Barack Obama left office in January, that said states could not block the money. It's the latest Obama regulation that Trump has overturned.

Undoing the prohibition also gives Republicans and anti-abortion groups a victory after House Republicans failed to agree last month on a bill they had sought for years to overhaul the health care system. The failed House bill, which Trump supported, would have blocked federal money for Planned Parenthood for a year, in addition to repealing portions of Obama's 2010 health law.

Federal law already prohibits government money for abortion, except in cases of ******* or *******, or to save a woman's life.

The rule tossed out by Trump required state and local governments to distribute federal dollars for family planning services, including contraception, sexually transmitted diseases, fertility, pregnancy care, and breast and cervical cancer screening, to qualified health providers, irrespective of whether the providers also performed abortions
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-al...ned-parenthood-money-162422806--politics.html

Back