Trump wins

just a note... the ar IS already banned in a few states now... more than one judge has ruled that banning the ar does NOT infringe on your second amendment rights... you can still own a gun... just not a military gun!

Russian Spy Who Allegedly Helped Compile Secret Dossier on Trump Found Dead
You know that 35-page dossier on Donald Trump supposedly put together by a British spy with the help of Russian intelligence reports, reports that suggested the existence of sex tapes involving Trump and Russian prostitutes?
This seems to happen a lot in Russia these days ... I think they say its chronic fatigue or something like that. This makes like the 5th person that's been snuffed out in the past year or so.
This is only going to intensify the investigations ... not suppress them.

We really missed your posts, here, Daphne ... please don't be such a stranger. The FUN in the US is just beginning. It was also determined late last week that the US Aircraft Carrier Carl Vinson that was supposedly heading toward N Korea is actually participating in exercises and 1,000's of miles of Korea. Yet they held press conferences and answered questions regarding the aircraft carrier which they eluded to actually nearing Korea ... so, go figure ... everything coming out of Trump's Washington is fake.

http://wnpjournal.com/uss-carl-vinson/

Last edited:
Sub hub go back into your stupid ignorant liberal hole
You have absolutely no facts
All you have is fake news
Everything you have said is a complete lie
The issues you address for your stupidity of global warming to pbs are without one shrewd of evidence
You quote photoshopped items politico Washington post NYT MSNBC CNN and all the liberal media
You know why because we won
We had to put up with eights of incompetence
Remember we will pass then read it
Putin I will have more leverage once I win
Merkel attacked Trump but somehow morons like you never mention it
Too bad Trump is President you can whine cry insult Trump all you want
Get some facts look up anything I mention and it is all true Trump is not a fool he has been successful as a business man and will continue as President
As we heard from Big Ears in 2009
Get over it

he has been successful as a business man

prove your statements....that one will do for a start
then follow with whatever you like
can you name one thing he has done for America so far?... one thing... that didn't benefit him!
where's your jobs...... on the decline and still leaving town!
check the economy..... it is going down and banks are starting to not lend because of a shaky economy... and it wasn't that way when your hero took office
how about his going to drain the swamp... hell he restocked it!
how about no more lobbyist... he has several former ones working for him!
and his comments about Hillary's ties to goldman sach... he now has 4 of their employees working for him!
several people he has tried to appoint to a job... couldn't meet the conflict of interest and had to give it up!
and I won't even go into all the sexual charges against him... and there are several... a couple to include children... but then he is your hero!

read the news lately... he is not far off from impeachment!
losers like you will still cry how good he is when he hasn't done a thing for you... except fuck the country!
you need to get out more... and rad a paper... look at the news... any one of the 4 news station... and fox is not a news station
grow up and look around!
the guy is a crook and going down!
there are at least 3 different threads here covering your hero... read some of them
not sure why you worship the guy... unless you just don't know better
hell maybe it's penis envy for all I know.. to be so dedicated...but then he wouldn't be doing all those exploits if he had one... so again... maybe you are worshipping the wrong guy

I'm sure it hurts... finding out you are worshipping a false god and refuse to admit you were to fucking stupid to pay attention before you voted.... but ******* happens!

I would say I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings... but that would be alt facts!

Last edited:
Trumps a vulture capitalist and always will be ... finds someone smaller than him to take from to increase his own value. The many times he's gone BIG he's ended up filing for bankruptcy.
If left unchecked, he'll provide the knockout punch to Reagan's "Trickle Down Economics" and the middle wage earners will be no more. He's a little man in character, afraid of facing people on even ground. He uses his money and wealth to make people fear him.

Trump's laughing at the suckers who voted for him now ...
gif_TrumpLaughing.gif .................................cartoon_BlindMan.jpg cartoon_ManHoleOpen.jpg

Last edited:
Figures your response you are typical liberal that has no fact other than your crap fake news that you say are in the news
The news / media cannot stand that despite their bad mouthing of Trump he has responded with you terminology of what has he done
The economy is on the up swing stock are at the highest level we have seen since the the pre Clinton era
Yet you resort to name calling and posting incorrect facts such as the stupid photoshopped lobbyist you claim in Gotilieb who is a physician and he is also does charity work
Not a lobbyist stop looking at politico it is a front
Until people like realize who runs things you will be forever making these Sarah Silverman Robert DeNiro John Oliver Whoopi Holdberg Nasty Woman Ashley Judd Elizabeth Pocohantas Warren Maddona on and on
Look up George Saros then talk to me
You have no prove of all you comments

You say look at the news have you seen the Trump rallys in North Csrolina where hi new policy has save jobs increased jobs in the aeronautic industry in Indiana jobs in Carrier
In Michigan the automobile industry
Wisconsin Snap on Tools
West Virginia coal industry jobs
In ND SD Montana Oil industry jobs
In Colorado jobs in the new factories being built Too many to list
The folks like you will never give him credit for good he is doing will do and has done
Liberals fight him on every single cabinet appointee
Perhaps he should use that Czar crap that Big Ears used
Not one and prove big mouth of the allegations have gone to court all those women that came foward with lies
It is ok for fake news but not in court where is Gloria Alred with her lawsuits?
So keep up you liberal progressive ignorant attack of the right and we will win again
Remember 4 years of Donald and 4 more
So you will many years of spewing out your fake garbage
I know where you get your fake information
You are a liberal like the rest that just do not have a clue
Trump shocked the world on election night and 1-2o-17 was a great day for America
Oh yes we won you lost too bad keep lying keep spewing your vial cause you never learn
Americans are not putting up with liberal crap and Hollywood garbage any longer
I responded to the comments you made about my comments
Get some real facts then talk to me until then crawl back into you liberal hole with all your snowflakes
President Donald J. Trump sound so wonderful and is yuck yuck yuck
Get mad and lie just like a good liberal

just a note... the ar IS already banned in a few states now... more than one judge has ruled that banning the ar does NOT infringe on your second amendment rights... you can still own a gun... just not a military gun!

Well then you should not be allowed to own your 1911 because that is a military gun and served as the miltary sidearm for a long time.

Has nothing to do with being a military weapon, the AR being sold to the average citizen is a SEMI AUTO rifle, not the same rifle the miltary is using....that is a Select fire rifle with full auto capability. The M1 garand is a semi auto rifle, was the military service rifle for years....carries 8 rounds and is a hell of a lot more powerful than the 5.56 AR round but i dont hear you screaming about banning those too?

Well then you should not be allowed to own your 1911 because that is a military gun and served as the miltary sidearm for a long time.

Has nothing to do with being a military weapon, the AR being sold to the average citizen is a SEMI AUTO rifle, not the same rifle the miltary is using....that is a Select fire rifle with full auto capability. The M1 garand is a semi auto rifle, was the military service rifle for years....carries 8 rounds and is a hell of a lot more powerful than the 5.56 AR round but i dont hear you screaming about banning those too?

My point being is that AR style weapons only account for about 27 percent or so of all mass shootings since i believe 1999 i read. Mass shooting actually went up during the assault weapon ban.

If you ban assault style weapons and mass shootings continue to occur....which they will since the majority of mass shooting do not involve assault style weapons....like Virginia tech(glock 19 was used) Then the gun control folks will push for bans on other weapons....its a snowball effect.

you summed it up right there is your own statement......side arm!

Has nothing to do with being a military weapon, the AR being sold to the average citizen is a SEMI AUTO rifle, not the same rifle the miltary is using....that is a Select fire rifle with full auto capability.
that has all been hashed and re-hashed on here several times on another thread and you know
I just happen to agree with the judges that ruled against the ar...not having an at DOES NOT infringe on your/our second amendment rights...and as I told you before it is already banned in a few states!

all of this has been hashed several times on the other thread... which is where this should have been!

The economy is on the up swing stock are at the highest level we have seen since the the pre Clinton era

you might want to re-think that statement and quit listening to the Trump *******!

The US economy has become disappointing

Since Donald Trump was elected president, economic news about the U.S. has done one thing: get better.

But for the first time, recent rounds of economic data have begun to disappoint.

The March jobs report saw the economy add 98,000 jobs, well below economists’ expectations for gains of closer to 180,000 ahead of the data. And last Friday, we saw retail sales numbers come up shy of expectations, while on Tuesday both housing starts data and industrial production missed estimates.

And according to data from Bank of America Merrill Lynch, the U.S. economic surprise index is starting to roll over. Which means that economic news — while not necessarily bad — is no longer better-than-expected.

For the first time since the US elections economic data overall have begun to surprise to the downside,” writes Hans Mikkelsen, a credit strategist at BAML.

While the magnitude of these disappointments depends on perspective — i.e. how the individual data releases are weighted and more — this trend is noteworthy.”

Actual economic growth, of course, is a combination of activity and confidence and plans long since committed to. But part of what makes confidence such a pivotal measure for markets and economists to track is that upticks in confidence can lead to either new plans or change the trajectory for existing investments.

So while the ups and downs of economic confidence are far more volatile than economic growth itself, confidence is the thing with the most potential to change what actually happens.

Mikkelsen adds that this drop in expectations, “comes after an extended period of time where, as we have addressed frequently, loan data has been weak.” This decline in bank loans, which we saw again in last week’s H.8 data on bank balance sheets from the Federal Reserve, has been much discussed in markets, though dismissed as not a concern by Fed officials, among others.

And whether the decline in credit growth and the drop in economic surprises are the beginning of a downturn or the right-sizing of trends that broke out after the election, it’s clear we are entering a new phase for the U.S. economy.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/first-time-since-trumps-win-economic-news-isnt-getting-better-
142715566.html;_ylt=AwrBT4aFJ_lY_oYAmwlXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEyZDUwYWNrBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjM2MTFfMQRzZWMDc3I-

Trump's economic agenda is stalling

President Donald Trump has made bold-faced headlines with his hotly contested immigration ban and other controversial executive orders. But Trump’s economic plan — which resonated most with voters and arguably won him the election — is fading as a priority amid the usual infighting in Washington.

Trump’s agenda for his first 100 days includes new legislation to cut taxes, repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act and fund a big infrastructure program, plus a reworking of the North American Free Trade Agreement. But all of those plans are hitting hurdles, in Congress and elsewhere, and it could take much longer to enact them than Trump has promised. Some may never go into effect.

Trump has been in office for less than a month, and nobody expected him to pass complicated legislation in a matter of days. But after Trump won last November, stocks surged on the expectation of quick action, especially with regard to tax cuts. Now, as Congressional Republicans try to turn Trump’s campaign promises into actual laws, disagreement among GOP factions and obstruction by Democrats augur a much slower pace of action than markets may have anticipated. Some investors are now lowering their expectations for business-friendly new policies that will goose the economy, and exiting the so-called Trump trade. The promise of tax cuts, friendlier regulation and stimulus spending on infrastructure sent stocks soaring after the election, and if those measures don’t materialize in 2017, markets may give back the gains.

Here’s the outlook for Trump’s four biggest economic initiatives:

Tax cuts
With Republicans controlling the White House and both chambers of Congress, the stars seem to have aligned in favor of tax reform that lowers rates, closes loopholes and makes the US economy more competitive. There’s one pitfall, however: If lost revenue from tax cuts isn’t offset by spending cuts, annual deficits will soar, something Republican budget hawks aren’t willing to allow. One prominent plan would offset lost revenue through new taxes on imports, but that has already triggered opposition from big US companies like Wal-Mart (WMT) and Target (TGT), along with consumer groups that say ordinary Americans will bear the cost of import taxes.

Trump said in a recent interview that tax cuts might pass Congress by the end of the year. But that may be optimistic. “The big story here is the glacial Senate, already bogged down in bitter infighting,” Greg Valliere, chief global strategist for Horizon Investments, wrote recently to clients. “The economic impact of tax reform may not hit until well into 2018.” Tax cuts might also be more modest than Trump would like, if Republicans can’t agree on how to make up for lost revenue.

ACA repeal

Congress has made this a legislative priority, but after six years of trying to ******* the ACA, Republicans still haven’t unveiled a plan to replace it. And some key Republicans, such as Senators Orrin Hatch of Utah and Lamar Alexander of Tennessee, now say “repairing” Obamacare, as the ACA is known, might be better than repealing it. Before taking office, Trump said he’d have a replacement plan ready as soon as his nominee for Secretary of Health and Human Services, Tom Price, was confirmed for the job. But now Trump says the “rudiments” of a replacement plan won’t be ready until the end of the year, with legislation unlikely before 2018.

The fate of the ACA probably won’t impact financial markets broadly, but it will directly affect healthcare sectors such as the pharmaceutical industry, hospitals, insurers and medical device makers. There’s also the nagging question of how to provide health care coverage for the 20 million people covered under Obamacare, without costing the government more or forsing more of a financial burden onto patients. If you had to solve this riddle, you’d get bogged down, too.

Infrastructure spending
Trump wants to spend an astounding $1 trillion on new roads, bridges and the like, but his plan would rely primarily on private funding — which would only materialize for projects funded by tolls or other user fees. That’s a non-starter for most roads and bridges. And there’s very little appetite in Congress for spending billions of taxpayer dollars on new projects, which would drive the national debt even higher. A robust infrastructure plan would help economic growth, but this is another policy that’s easy to prescribe and devilishly hard to fulfill.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/trumps-economic-agenda-is-stalling-
193559580.html;_ylt=AwrBT4aFJ_lY_oYAnwlXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEyMDJuZzkwBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMzBHZ0aWQDQjM2MTFfMQRzZWMDc3I-

Trump's plan to declare victory on the economy

The alternative-fact alerts are blaring.

President Donald Trump is reportedly preparing forecasts for economic growth that considerably exceed those published by most mainstream economists. So what, you may say. It’s just a forecast. There’s no harm in being more optimistic than the rest.

But fudging the numbers can cause plenty of harm. Trump, as becomes more apparent every day, creates his own data when the facts don’t suit him. (See: greatest electoral victory since Reagan, widespread voter fraud, highest ******* rate in 45 years, unreported terrorist attacks, etc.) And economic policy is highly dependent on the best possible understanding of what’s going on. Bogus economic data can be used to justify new policies that might appeal to Trump personally—and appease his populist supporters—while failing to address real economic problems and even damaging the economy.

Trump is preparing a budget that predicts the economy will grow by around 3.5% per year for the next several years, according to a Wall Street Journal report. Mainstream forecasters like the Congressional Budget Office, the Federal Reserve and private research outfits think that’s way too high, and expect growth closer to 2% per year. A point-and-a-half difference in the economic growth rate might not sound like a lot, but it’s actually huge. If the US economy were growing by 3.5% now, we’d probably have several million additional jobs, higher incomes and a lot less dissatisfaction.

The Trump administration hasn’t yet published its forecasts, which will be part of the 2018 federal budget Trump must submit to Congress in a few weeks. So we don’t know exactly how Trump’s team is arriving at rosier forecasts. And the Trump forecasts could change.
Politicizing economic data

But Trump’s economic proposals so far rely heavily on supply-side assumptions about tax cuts and infrastructure spending producing a big boost in growth. Such assumptions could justify a big increase in annual deficits and the national debt, since faster growth in the future would produce more income and therefore more tax revenue for the government. That’s not what happened during the last supply-side experiment, however. The big tax cuts signed by President George W. Bush in 2001 and 2003 failed to produce a notable boost in growth, and simply added to the national debt.

The danger is using selective or bogus forecasts to justify bad policy choices. “If it didn’t affect policy, there would be no harm,” says conservative economist Donald Boudreaux of George Mason University. “The harm comes through its potential affect on policy. It can make policy worse.”
Trump’s team is already looking into ways to restate trade deficits that would make them sound worse than they are, by counting foreign products that transit the United States on their way to some other country as imports but not exports. Economists say such products must be treated the same—either counted as imports and exports both, or not counted at all—to give an accurate picture of what’s happening. Counting them as imports but not exports would make the trade deficit larger, fueling calls for protective tariffs and other trade restrictions Trump favors. Many economists and business leaders say such protectionism would raise prices and hurt the economy.

Researchers are beginning to explore whether Trump could politicize economic data the federal government collects and disseminates, which is largely viewed as rigorous and untainted by political manipulation. “The Trump administration’s alarming tendency to dismiss objective facts as ‘fake news’ has led to claims that the president and his team could seek to politicize US statistics,” British research firm Capital Economics wrote in a recent note to clients. Such worries, the firm said, “are a little far-fetched, but no longer completely implausible.”

It’s obviously still early in Trump’s administration, and it may be premature to charge him with the intent to manipulate economic numbers. But Trump is not like other presidents. His contempt for data and science is unprecedented. He dismisses facts that are irrefutable. And he has made promises, such as 3.5% economic growth, that reality may not abide.

To that end, we may be seeing the outlines of a strategy for Trump to declare victory on the economy, regardless of what really happens. Trump could use forecasts in this year’s presidential budget to change the way growth is measured, setting a new baseline that could make it easier to hit the 3.5% number in subsequent years. When experts protest, he’ll call it “fake news,” and blame the media for lying about the real rate of growth.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump...vbG8DYmYxBHBvcwM1BHZ0aWQDQjM2MTFfMQRzZWMDc3I-

let me highlight these 2 items!

The alternative-fact alerts are blaring.

His contempt for data and science is unprecedented. He dismisses facts that are irrefutable. And he has made promises, such as 3.5% economic growth, that reality may not abide.

I believe certain guns that date before a specific date (which I can't immediately recall the date) do not apply, Alanm. You'd probably know better than anyone ... isn't that right?

Personally, I have no problem with conceal and carry IF those carrying weapons on their body have passed extended qualifications other than the standard vetting process. They should have "gun range" qualifications as well as extended mental qualification ... and the NRA and most gun totters like You, think that, in itself, is an infringement of your 2nd Amendment rights. That's where the argument starts with many of us anti-AR/conceal & carry folks. Carrying a concealed weapon should have added responsibility and qualifications ... period!

Personally, I have no problem with conceal and carry IF those carrying weapons on their body have passed extended qualifications other than the standard vetting process. They should have "gun range" qualifications as well as extended mental qualification ... and the NRA and most gun totters like You, think that, in itself, is an infringement of your 2nd Amendment rights. That's where the argument starts with many of us anti-AR/conceal & carry folks. Carrying a concealed weapon should have added responsibility and qualifications ... period!

Of course u dont have a problem with it because u would have the federal government in charge of the requirements and we all know where that would go.

Back