Trump wins

trump threatening to hold benefit money for people if the dems don't help with the health care.... dems want nothing to do with Ryans plan.... AND Ryan will give the tea party anything they want to go along with his bill to keep the dems out

interesting situation... all with the American people getting the fucking one way or the other

just love this!

Well MR. "There is nothing to investigate on Trump" seems to be in trouble

U.S.
Viral fundraising catapults Dem over Chaffetz
The Salt Lake Tribune 13 hours ago

When receiving donations of more than $200, candidates must report who gave, how much they gave and when. Of those bigger, itemized donations to Allen — some $66,300 — about 82 percent came from people outside of Utah. Boasting of 15,194 donors, Allen said she got at least one contribution from a resident in every state (as well as some foreign funds, which, according to campaign finance law, had to be returned). None of Allen's contributions came from political action committees (PACs), though a few celebrities, including Nancy Sinatra, donated. "I think people underestimate me and underestimate other Democrats," said Allen, a 63-year-old physician and resident of Cottonwood Heights. Her campaign ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/6e5c01...e499bfb1b/ss_viral-fundraising-catapults.html

another Mitt Romney moment?

Trump casually smears 30 percent of Americans while live-tweeting Fox & Friends

During his election night speech, Donald Trump promised to be a “president for all Americans.” But on Monday morning, he went out of his way to smear the roughly 30 percent who identify as Democrats. While Vice President Mike Pence was in South Korea threatening military strikes against North Korea, Trump was engaged in one of his favorite pastimes — live-tweeting Fox & Friends. At one point during his interview, Knowles said “it is unbelievable how within the first 100 days of this presidency we have exposed the total failure of the last eight years of foreign policy.” Knowles didn’t share any reasons why he thinks Obama’s foreign policy was a failure, nor did Fox & Friends hosts ask him for any. The love-fest between Trump and his favorite morning show has reached new heights since the inauguration. ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/c303f81d-b354-32e8-8063-894fbdf32945/ss_trump-casually-smears-30.html

well if his lying about the campaign doesn't get him first

maybe after the midterms when there is a change in the majority.... his impeachment proceeding will take on a more serious note!

Hi @subhub174014 seeing that you are also a Christian, upon reflection on my Bible reading I noticed a verse that you might find troubling. At your leisure verify what I say about 1st Thessalonians 4:16-17 from the King James Version of the Bible.

It states:
"16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."

I'll let you and others that read this post arrive at your own conclusions. Peace.

the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, t

I'd say right now he is trying to put us all in the clouds!

better hold that bible with 2 hands.... looks like we have 2 whacko's in a pissing match

Mmmmm is trump losing support from the ones that voted for him?
looks like it
in Feb 60% of the people thought he was working on filling his campaign promises..... it is down to 40% now!

even republicans are saying he should quit blaming all his problems on Obama.... makes him look weak for using excuses instead of fixing the problem.... and we all know this guy is loaded with excuses... always someone else and not him

but with any luck he will be out soon... and some of his cohorts in jail!
that leaves us with Pence.... far more scarier... because he knows what he is doing... and doesn't mind using the bible to fuck the American people.... he had issues in his own state and will just bring that forward... like his voter suppression for one... his treatment of the poor... and vets... he is terrible... but don't think he is a TRAITOR!

I'd say right now he is trying to put us all in the clouds!

better hold that bible with 2 hands.... looks like we have 2 whacko's in a pissing match
I didn't make up that verse: 1st Thessalonians 4:16-17 from the King James Version was written in the Bible long before either of us were alive. If you or anyone else have issues with that then your fight is with God and not me. Plus should you think that was their way of saying "trumpet", that might not be the case as Joel 2:1 says "Blow ye the trumpet in Zion..." and Numbers 10:2 says "Make thee two trumpets of silver..." and there are the trumpets listed in Revelation from chapters 8 to 9. So why is there the distinction between "trumpets" and the "trump of God"? Hmmmmmm?

So, what are these bi-weekly trips to Trump's Mar-a-Lago costing tax payers, besides his lack of productivity for the tax payers?
Through Mar.15th, 2017 .....
*. $ 35,000..........Golf Carts
... $ 11,900,000...@ $900,000 per trip x 17 trips
... $ unknown..... rooms for secret service
... $ unknown..... food for secret service
... $ 11,935,000...through April
... $ 36,000,000..est. cost per year based on current 4 month costs, conservatively estimated

https://politicalwire.com/2017/04/15/secret-service-spent-35k-golf-cart-rentals/

Last edited:
Yeah, those always "peaceful" Trump AltRight were at it again over the weekend. This time they bust up a peaceful "Show Us Your Tax Returns" march, taking on a 5'6" 125 lb female marcher ...
gif_TrumpAltRight-RAGE.gif

Yeah, those always "peaceful" Trump AltRight were at it again over the weekend
they are a real "touch of class"

wonder how all those law suits against trump will turn out.... with him inciting violence before the election?

he is trying to use the "I am the pres" now.... but all this was done BEFORE he was pres
plus if you remember right Clinton was sued while he was pres!

wonder how all those law suits against trump will turn out....
...Did you note that guy in the background with the yellow jacket that says "Jesus will judge you"? Those far-righties are quite hostile towards the non-believers.
...Its starting to get warm for the Prez ... he's supposedly a witness in the Jeffrey Epstein 'baby *******' suit coming up in Florida at Epstein's "Pleasure Palace". Epstein has a history of *******. I'm sure they'll get a "stay" because they'll say the Prez has a busy schedule and can't make the hearing, even thought the hearing is near his second home, Mar-a-Lago.
...If you get on the Russian internet, there's ton of discussions going on there about Trump and his trips to Russia and interests in the "young ladies" years ago. I'm just wondering if his money laundering will bet tapped before his own interests in the young girls.

If you get on the Russian internet

I read that the Russians have a big folder on his sexual exploits...... and if he pisses P u t I n off enough we just might see and hear more... he has bribed/threatened and intimidated a lot of the ones from here that was going to do something.... and if you remember right... before the election he was going to sue all those gals for slander... kind of dropped that didn't he!
although I understand he still has 2 of those sexual lawsuits going...and both of them have stated they are receiving threats.... along with about 15 others for various things.... he might or might not buy his way out of most of them... he has so far.... but the NY A.G. is on him about his finances and "charity" donations... which he claims but has yet to give a dime to.... and the NY ag is pretty hard on him... got him before and he doesn't miss once he decides it is court time

he may buy his way out of the US sex charges... but pretty sure not that easy in Russia... P u t I n may want it out there just to get back at trump... the next year or so is going to get very interesting to say the least

Russians want the money he owes them ... so they'll be careful not to piss Trump off or Trump will renege on his IOU.
pic_political-TrumpSnakeOil.jpg ..... cartoon_TeaBAGGER.jpg

Russian Spy Who Allegedly Helped Compile Secret Dossier on Trump Found Dead
You know that 35-page dossier on Donald Trump supposedly put together by a British spy with the help of Russian intelligence reports, reports that suggested the existence of sex tapes involving Trump and Russian prostitutes?

Well, one of the key figures behind the whole mess has suddenly turned up dead.

It is not the British spy, now identified as Christopher Steele, who bit the dust, but, rather, the person believed to be his inside man on the Russian side of things, a former KGB spy by the name of Oleg Erovinkin.

According to The Sun, Erovinkin was found dead in the back of his car back on December 26.

Reportedly, the Russian ex-spook had been serving as an aide to Igor Sechin, the former Deputy Prime Minister in Vladimir Putin’s cabinet. Sechin is presently the chairman of Roseneft, an oil company that is majority-owned by the Russian government.

Back in 2014, a CNBC article indicated that Sechin is “widely believed to be Russia's second-most powerful person.”

The Sun’s reporting notes that Sechin was himself a frequent mention in the dossier.

There has been no official cause of death released, although there are reports Erovinkin died of a heart attack.

In the back of a black Lexus.

Needless to say, the timing of Erovinkin’s passing, as well as the suspicious circumstances surrounding his death, have led to rampant speculation that his death is connected in some profound way to the dossier.

Hi @subhub174014,

I know we spoke once before on the topic of guns. Though I don't own any I support the idea that people should own some for defensive purposes only. Afterwards you said you are a gun owner, but you said there is no reason why anyone should own automatic weapons. Again, I'd beg to differ with you because if someone were to live in a very rural environment with bears and wolverines, a 911 call would not be answered fast enough if someone lived that isolated and an automatic weapon would equalize that type of match. Moreover, did you hear what happened in Oklahoma where a Man Uses AR-15 to ******* Three Teen Home Intruders?

( http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-15-*******-three-teen-home-intruders-n739541 )

Moreover, did you hear what happened in Oklahoma where a Man Uses AR-15 to ******* Three Teen Home Intruders?

yes I live in between 2 towns kind of in the country and that happened in the town just west of me but he could have done the same thing ... more than likely... with a 1911 45.... and we have bears.. coyotes, wolves and mountain lions here... and I have 3 different 30-30 rifles that will more than not do the job
in the fall when I put my feeders out along with a couple neighbors.... we stagger movement cameras all over... you can see the deer come in about 1 or 2AM... and usually you will see 2 beady eyes in the background... and shortly after you will see the mountain lion come in front of the feeder... so yes they are all around.... but still see no need for anyone to have a military rifle designed to ******* the masses!
I carry a 1911 with me when I hunt so if I need a lot of shots in a hurry it is available... also for assholes that will sneak up on you and try to steal your guns!
we had one guy not far from me sighting in his rifle for hunting season a guy came up behind him and pulled a gun on him.. robbed him of his gun and shot him in the head.... the guy did not die... lived long enough to identify the man that shot him.... and died 2 months later
a 1911 or a good 9mm will do the same thing and put a round out as fast as you can pull the trigger... a 9mm is what killed Trevon martin!
ar's are for killing the masses and should just be for military... although there are those on here that will dispute that also... but that's their right...

Last edited:
Back