Trump wins

I am not anti-religious and do go to church.... but for the most part anymore religion should be taxed because they are nothing more than a branch of the republican party.... and your support of "chestor the molester" and his 3 wives... all of which he joked and admitted to running around on... and his exploits with groping women.... and the best one ... going into the dressing rooms of the gals changing during the pageants... especially miss teen usa.... tells me your religion is misguided!

I got into an argument last fall with 2 church deacons..... they were preaching support for Trump.... when I asked about supporting a man with his background and how the church could support that.... the answer they gave was... he is a republican and supports our way of thinking....
my response... what is that fucking the needy and helping the greedy!
have not been back to that church since!

Don't use religion to support trump or the right..... they just use religion as a cover to help the greedy!
show me one thing in the past 30 years they have done for those in need!

sorry just a sore subject.... I live in the bible belt and listening to these phony bastards just pisses me off!

I am not anti-religious and do go to church.... but for the most part anymore religion should be taxed because they are nothing more than a branch of the republican party.... and your support of "chestor the molester" and his 3 wives... all of which he joked and admitted to running around on... and his exploits with groping women.... and the best one ... going into the dressing rooms of the gals changing during the pageants... especially miss teen usa.... tells me your religion is misguided!
I find it amazing how you are able to find several pics that trivializes those you oppose at a whim? Perhaps it's your DNC friends helping you out there. As a Christian, as you also claim to be, I am troubled that you have an image of Jesus holding what appears to be the Holy Bible and have Him pulling out lies from it? I'll leave it to you to decide and reflect on. You should also be aware we have all sinned. So feel free to cast stones on others as long as you are willing to be stoned yourself.

Don't use religion to support trump or the right..... they just use religion as a cover to help the greedy!
show me one thing in the past 30 years they have done for those in need!

sorry just a sore subject.... I live in the bible belt and listening to these phony bastards just pisses me off!
People have fought bloody wars on religion. I implore you to maintain your earlier promise of civility. Religion is the touchiest subject of them all and indirectly you pulled me into this asking my opinion. And I gave it, so let's keep it at that and explore other tangents please. Also, if you can please state why my opinion of Margaret Sanger is wrong, if you can?

I find it amazing how you are able to find several pics that trivializes those you oppose at a whim

there are a bunch of tumbler sites... each favoring one side or the other
prior to the election I had ...??? a bunch of them saved... still have them... so many it is hard to find the ones I am looking for when I need them... was going to delete them after the election... but have found they come in handy on occasion.... and like I said I have no time for people who use religion... for politics.... originally our constitution prevented that... but the right has been twisting it in more and more.... and like I said the preaching and "doings" of the right are no-where in the bible!

well at one time the republicans took care of the poor... and the Dems were for slavery
but times change... maybe you need to re-evaluate your thinking
What you said was nothing about Margaret Sanger. Please state why my opinion of her is wrong, and I will recant my opinion of Planned Parenthood, if you can, but I strongly doubt it.

I implore you to maintain your earlier promise of civility

I am being very civil.... I just told you my opinions on the subject... and for me it is even more irritating than trump... as it is used as a "guise" to hurt those in need.... show in the bible where it says that... enough on that subject... really gets me pissed!

What you said was nothing about Margaret Sanger. Please state why my opinion of her is wrong, and I will recant my opinion of Planned Parenthood, if you can, but I strongly doubt it.
I am not arguing that... I am saying in the past 50 years times have changed... people switch!

I have let the religion and politics issue slide the past couple of elections...... but when they pushed support for trump and using the bible... I feel they hit an all time low!
sorry to offend you if I did.... but using the bible to support trump just does not fit!
actually using the bible to support the right or trump.... does not fit and has no validity!
the records for both are out there to see!

Last edited:
I am not arguing that... I am saying in the past 50 years times have changed... people switch!
Change the topic then as you cannot defend Margaret Sanger. Again I am focusing on the historical fundamentals what founded the organization which may on a clandestine fashion be maintaining those roots. And you are focusing on the present. Until you choose to focus on history we have no more discussion on this topic. Like religion and Trump for you, she and Ellen G. White pisses me off too and I see that my knowledge eclipses yours in this area.

Change the topic then as you cannot defend Margaret Sanger
I won't defend her!
but this country has a history of........look what we did to the Indians... and then the blacks... then the Irish... then the Japanese... all the time we have supposedly been a religious country.... and by the looks of things some things have not changed.....but others have... the parties have switched allegiance...planned parenthood is not what it was when founded!

but I am more than willing to drop this subject as I feel you are trying to use history to justify what is going on now

Until you choose to focus on history we have no more discussion on this topic
I just mentioned history.... and now you are being bullheaded
If our nation followed the bible any at all we would not have had near the problems we have now..... but greed and money took over and... well enough on the subject you believe what you want to and use it to hurt those in need... seems to be the way things are done today!

I won't defend her!
but this country has a history of........look what we did to the Indians... and then the blacks... then the Irish... then the Japanese... all the time we have supposedly been a religious country.... and by the looks of things some things have not changed.....but others have... the parties have switched allegiance...planned parenthood is not what it was when founded!

but I am more than willing to drop this subject as I feel you are trying to use history to justify what is going on now

I just mentioned history.... and now you are being bullheaded
If our nation followed the bible any at all we would not have had near the problems we have now..... but greed and money took over and... well enough on the subject you believe what you want to and use it to hurt those in need... seems to be the way things are done today!
History is like a chain. You may be familiar with the phrase that those who forget history are doomed to repeat it? That would be writing a blank check to Sanger and her followers like Hillary Clinton and let them press on forward with their foundational goals. That's why there are certain things of history you can't drop. Same thing with algebra. If you are strong with math I could suggest to you why the number 2 = the number 1. You know it's bullshit, but I wouldn't take it to a bank and tell them how you don't have $100 in your account, you have $200? Plus seeing that you destroyed the number system you generously only ask for $1 trillion ????? Again there are foundational truths that holds things together and to me what Margaret Sanger did was to try to break it.

Plus for those algebraically curious:

LET A = B

A x A = A x B
( Multiplied both sides by A )

A x A - B x B = A x B - B x B
( Subtracted B x B on both sides )

( A + B ) x ( A - B ) = B x ( A - B )
( Factored, with Difference of Squares on the left, & Common Factor on the right )

A + B = B
( ( A - B ) is common to both sides so we can cancel )

B + B = B
( A = B, our foundational belief )

2 x B = B
( B is common to both sides so cancel )

2 = 1?

( This is a simple yet dramatically insane proof that destroys our number system.
If anyone wants to know why this is a garbage proof, message me and I'll tell you why,
and restore your belief in mathematics. )

Last edited:
yes because religion in politics is a sore subject for me!
Ironically DAESH is a topic of religion in politics, but we stand on the same side. Only question is how much TNT would you use to blow them up? 1 million pounds? Or 2 million pounds? That would be a friendlier debate weighing complete devastation of our mutual enemy and the economics of resources to be used for other fights like Kim Jong-Un? Or as I think of him Kim Jerk-On, lol!!!!!

Back