TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

Not here. You mean within the group?
Cause I can guarantee most Americans not only have no clue on the difference, but like that mule lover from Missouri, they couldn't tell anything about those groups.
I mean, they will try, but will be dead wrong.
My guess, they would say Sephardi Jews are PR or SA. The two can happen at once, but , depending upon the depth of skin color- even Arab There are blonde pale skinned , Sephardi’s and Arabs , but not in my family. Black hair, deep brown-black eyes. They happen to be pretty women.

My guess, they would say Sephardi Jews are PR or SA. The two can happen at once, but , depending upon the depth of skin color- even Arab There are blonde pale skinned , Sephardi’s and Arabs , but not in my family. Black hair, deep brown-black eyes. They happen to be pretty women.
I'm well aware. In my head, I associate it with with more Mediterranean looking. Very hot.

Umm, his trial just began literally this month.
Here's the case against him:
Prosecutors in the case allege that Netanyahu, who was prime minister at the time, approved regulatory decisions benefiting controlling Bezeq shareholder Shaul Elovitch to the tune of hundreds of millions of shekels. In exchange, he is accused of soliciting positive media coverage from the Bezeq-owned Walla news site.
The Time of Israel is a good place to keep up with it.

Do you know how many times that trial had been “continued”. I don’t , other than a lot. Your source is one of my own, so I needn’t question.

How old do you think I am? I’m probably much older than you. I know it’s a privilege!
Anyway, that was overturned in the 60’s , although people ( your favorite term) , use it still. I’m refraining from googling, but if my memory serves me, it was OW Holmes . You know darn well , I’ll google it now.
What's was overturned? O.w Holmes Jr die/d in 1935 ..what are you talking about

What's was overturned? O.w Holmes Jr die/d in 1935 ..what are you talking about
I just googled it. In 1969 - Shneck 1919 was overturned by Brandenberg vs Ohio- blah, blah. In 2022 Judge Alito said” it’s perfectly legal to say fire in a crowded theater. And of course I read on and on. The only unprotected speech consists of:speech resulting or leading to criminality. **THIS IS A SPAM, REPORT PLEASE***, wait, you have google. Use it

did you just ask me to add up the deaths of everyone killed due to religion? the fuck?
I'm just trying to figure out in a country of 9.5 million people with 21.1 percent Islam have 85 million Muslims and only 9000 Jewish 😅🤣
Sorry - Iran ( per Google) has a population of 85 million Muslims, 9000 Jews.
Israel has approx 9.5 million. Wait, I’ll google! 73 % Jewish, 19%-22% Muslim depending on which source used, the rest, Druze, Ba’hai’, Christian etc.

Yea, I have a tendency to go off. I’m well aware
SMH..that's the problem here .you want to join the conversation take indirect shots and then ride off on your escape goat ..which is always cool until those shots fly back at you and you become the victim of the conversation. Unfortunately I come from a culture where being neutral gets no respect

I challenged you on she did, but you answered the part that's no one except the Cons on here would be pissed at.
Let's look at her career and you can tell me how that pussy promoted her.

San Francisco District Attorney, that office is elected by the people not appointed. (She would have to fuck 700,000 people for the win and they would all have to be happy)
Then, she ran for the California Attorney General's Office. Another elected by the people office. (Who did she fuck for that office. I mean, Cali has what, 48,000,000 people.)
The she ran for US Senate from California (same. See above)
Then she ran for President, insulted the front runner as being old, senile and racially insensitive. Yet she still was the choice for VP. Who did she ******* with for that? Jill?

I'm never shocked at how easy women go after each other. I guess that's why so many of you voted for Trump.

Melissa Mccarthy Fight GIF by Saturday Night Live
You are mighty smug with your facts. When it pertains to our Cackling Kamala, you have left out a few tiny incidentals. Allow me to explain: Kamala was 29 years of age when she dated 60 year old Brown. Yes, he was separated from his wife, but my point lays elsewhere. My point being - she is pretty, especially at 29, so why Willie? Maybe because he was a big shot in Cali politics? Imagine that. He went on to give her , her “ upwards boost” He gave her high paying jobs . He introduced her to the elites in SF. Do you not recognize, for at least a NY minute, that a 30 year age difference is a bit much? If you don’t , along with WB giving KH , lucrative appointments, then words, fail me. For a minute, at least.

Almost every Persian I know is Jewish. Beverly Hills has some of the most successful ones.
However, every Persian I know still has family in Iran. There are many many Jews still in Iran.
All have not escaped to England and the US. Many refuse to be ran out.
Wow, those 9000 thousand Jews, in Iran, sure are related to “every Persian” you know.

Do you know how many times that trial had been “continued”. I don’t , other than a lot. Your source is one of my own, so I needn’t question.
The wealthy and powerful have a different administration of justice than the rest of us. All over the world.
Can you imagine in an American court if that was a public defender lipping off to the judge and directly insulting the prosecutor for having 5 years less experience than him?
He'd be sitting in jail next to his client. But in this case, the trial was delayed yet again, so tempers can cool.
WTF?

The wealthy and powerful have a different administration of justice than the rest of us. All over the world.
Can you imagine in an American court if that was a public defender lipping off to the judge and directly insulting the prosecutor for having 5 years less experience than him?
He'd be sitting in jail next to his client. But in this case, the trial was delayed yet again, so tempers can cool.
WTF?
They certainly do! Always have and always will. Been told consistently, since childhood, money talks, BS walks.

SMH..that's the problem here .you want to join the conversation take indirect shots and then ride off on your escape goat ..which is always cool until those shots fly back at you and you become the victim of the conversation. Unfortunately I come from a culture where being neutral gets no respect
Tough ! I do not require your respect. Lol, on the victim part , though. My escape goat?? Seriously?

You are mighty smug with your facts. When it pertains to our Cackling Kamala, you have left out a few tiny incidentals. Allow me to explain: Kamala was 29 years of age when she dated 60 year old Brown. Yes, he was separated from his wife, but my point lays elsewhere. My point being - she is pretty, especially at 29, so why Willie? Maybe because he was a big shot in Cali politics? Imagine that. He went on to give her , her “ upwards boost” He gave her high paying jobs . He introduced her to the elites in SF. Do you not recognize, for at least a NY minute, that a 30 year age difference is a bit much? If you don’t , along with WB giving KH , lucrative appointments, then words, fail me. For a minute, at least.
Again, when she ran for office, it was the voters who got her the job, five times.
Of course she dated Brown because he was a powerful broker. Next thing you'll tell me is Melania is really in love with Trumps integrity and good looks. You never dated a much older and successful man?
Having a boyfriend help get you started is a world different than sleeping your way to the top. Willie got her one job, but he did introduce her around. When she was hired in the prosecutor's office, he tried to prevent her from taking that job. She broke it off with him, and let him know, if he jaywalks, he's going down. That was the end of Brown's influence.
1. There was no cheating. They were actually dating.
2. Brown did help her get an appointment. ONE. And introduced her to political players
3. She got the assistant prosecutor job on her own, against Brown's wishes. She then took one in the county office.
4. She ran for county attorney based on her record at the city and county prosecuting criminals and support crime prevention measures. The job that Brown did want her to have.
5. She ran for CA Attorney General based on the job she did as SF County Prosecutor, and beat out other well connected and well financed candidates. Twice.
6. She ran for the US Senate based on her job she did as the AG of California. She beat out even more well connected and super well financed Democrats including sitting members of Congress.

So, how is Willie Brown responsible for her success and where are all the people she supposedly slept with to get to the top?
And back to the original point, Nikki Haley literally did sleep with other party brokers, donors, elected officials, and well-hung suitors sometimes with her husband watching.
They are not on the same grounds what so ever.

Back