TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

I LUV how in here the Dems supposedly in this lifestyle disparage other people that are supposedly in this lifestyle - seems kinda HYPOCRITICAL to me - doesn’t it to you 🤔

Feel free to change my words - it’s what Dems do - edit and censor things to their way of thinking - just appears quite LAME - just like Dems do 😝
Yawwwwn, weak effort knucklehead. "duh, change me words cuz dats wad dems do ... 'specially when Immma mooning da baawooon.". No one has to change your words, after all you are at now 304 "Incorrect and Asinine Statements in a Row" and growing. Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp Waiting for Baawoon.gif
    buttdlurp Waiting for Baawoon.gif
    840.1 KB · Views: 1
Yawwwwn, weak effort knucklehead. "duh, change me words cuz dats wad dems do ... 'specially when Immma mooning da baawooon.". No one has to change your words, after all you are at now 304 "Incorrect and Asinine Statements in a Row" and growing. Dope. :devilish:

I LUV your arbitrary figures they make no sense just like you 😆

I LUV how in here the Dems supposedly in this lifestyle disparage other people that are supposedly in this lifestyle - seems kinda HYPOCRITICAL to me - doesn’t it to you 🤔
Earth to Mrs. buttdlurp, come in buttdlurp ... you are incoherently mumbling again. We probably have to replace your deteriorating brainstem. Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• Earth to Mrs buttdlurp.gif
    Earth to Mrs buttdlurp.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
Let’s start with the Israeli population. Not all Jews. 24 % Muslim, about 65 % Jewish., rest Christian, Ba’hai, Druze, etc. so many Jews came from Arab countries, considering they were expelled from aforementioned countries, with only the clothes on their back.
hmm yes what a beacon israel is. except for the _forced migrations and massacres

Land theft? Hard to take back that which was won in a war and/or bought with money.
Oh Israel is at war with Palestinians? I guess that explains how Israel is able to keep stealing their land

Movement restrictions? Not for Israelis! Oh I’m guessing you mean the Gazans, and residents of Judea-Samaria. I can write a book on that issue.
And yet you said nothing at all. Interesting.

As far as your Apartheid cry: Amnesty International and UN , changed their definition of Apartheid to fit Israel. Go on , look up apartheid.
Hahaha that's your defense? "It's not apartheid under the old definition!"

What a crock. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck

168506597.jpg

Back