TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

you are trying to change the subject......you are getting almost republican...

1. Where Do Women Pee from? The Ultimate Guide to the Female …

https://flo.health/*******-cycle/lifestyle/...
    WebThe urethra is a hollow tube, consisting of three layers, that connects the urinary bladder and urinary meatus and carries urine from the bladder out of the body. Because the urethra is …

hmm yes what a beacon israel is. except for the _forced migrations and massacres

Oh Israel is at war with Palestinians? I guess that explains how Israel is able to keep stealing their land

And yet you said nothing at all. Interesting.

Hahaha that's your defense? "It's not apartheid under the old definition!"

What a crock. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck
You’re too cool for school, aren’t you. Has anyone told you, to sit down, remove cotton from ears, and shut up? If not, allow me to be the first.
Your own , high opinion of yourself, shades your knowledge, and will ,to learn anything new, and different. Aside from that which your own opinions, have fostered. Here is an acronym for you. SPS.
You’re simply a duck from a different flock, quacking , among your raft.
If I told you the new definition of CUCK, has been replaced, and now means, the hottest player in town, the king of the hill, the man that controls all, would you still be a CUCK. Hmmm, that’s what happens, when defining terms have been altered.
I don’t use Wikipedia for defense, it’s too arbitrary. But, I am not you. I prefer a history book, not always the best, but not altered by random opinions.
In response to your false narrative:
Yes, Israelis are beleaguered by massacres of her innocent civilians.
Israel won her land when she defeated 5 Arab nations that simultaneously attacked her.
You brought up an interesting point , I’ll give you credit, yes , I do think I could claim she is at war with the Gazans. Although it is by proxy.
And do tell me , with whom you are referring, when use blithely use the moniker “Palestinian”. Our definitions of that term, are far different.

Lol ... after 4 years of being a "jerk-smirk" stooge, our resident idiot, buttdlurp, had TardnConfused's Mommy show him how to add a picture and he's gonna add "wreally big ones ...", only 3 days after the article was actually written and 20 months before it might matter. Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp Knows Pictures.gif
    buttdlurp Knows Pictures.gif
    562.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
According to the most recent AP poll a WHOPPING 78% of Americans DON’T want ole Debacle Joe to run again for president - guess most Americans DON’T think he’s doing the great job Ed THINKS he’s doing 36690C9A-96F5-4C2C-8848-BF9BD680BBD6.jpeg😆

Lol ... after 4 years of being a "jerk-smirk" stooge, our resident idiot, buttdlurp, had TardnConfused's Mommy show him how to add a picture and he's gonna add "wreally big ones ...", only 3 days after the article was actually written and 20 months before it matters. Dope. :devilish:

The polls are really starting to add up - ever heard of the term preponderance of evidence 😉

Lol ... after 4 years of being a "jerk-smirk" stooge, our resident idiot, buttdlurp, had TardnConfused's Mommy show him how to add a picture and he's gonna add "wreally big ones ...", only 3 days after the article was actually written and 20 months before it matters. Dope. :devilish:
Even though we disagree on politics, I have to say, that your posts are hilarious. And when Laur replies in like fashion, I roll with laughter. The style is fabulous.

You guys are HILARIOUS - if I don’t post proof ya criticize me - and - if I DO post proof ya criticize me - damn good thing I be above it all 👻

Bad news? ..whats is this 50 FIRST DATES or something?bro you been talking about the same thing for over a year now lmfao..
Perfect Loop GIF by Miike Snow

I literally have scratch cds from the 90s that have more new information then you 🤦🏾
Hershel walkers has more insightful news and he clearly suffer from a brain injury 🤣😅

Bad news? ..whats is this 50 FIRST DATES or something?bro you been talking about the same thing for over a year now lmfao..
Perfect Loop GIF by Miike Snow

I literally have scratch cds from the 90s that have more new information then you 🤦🏾
Hershel walkers has more insightful news and he clearly suffer from a brain injury 🤣😅

You guys are a RIOT 😆

Everyone can at least come together on this one.
Let’s shoot up a prayer, to whatever power that we subscribe, for the people in Turkey and Syria. The death toll is mounting, unfortunately. Let’s hope that some, under the rubble, will hold onto life. 💔🙏

G'afternoon Everyone and it's time for "RepTards in the News!". Yesterday, RepTard poster-boi, George Santos, thought he would endear himself with the rest of the RepTard Klan. Now, in the category of "We simply can't make this shyt up.", asswipe Santos said "dat Biden's speech was all Gaslighting!". But wait, it gets better as a close crowd of RepTards whole-heartly agreed and gave this dope a "three fumbs up". Lol ...

Well, you know what they say, "Stupid is ... and stupid is just a RepTard.". Way to go RepTards, the plan is working ... for Democrats! Dopes. :devilish:

Attachments

• RepTard Santos Gaslighting.gif
    RepTard Santos Gaslighting.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
Debacle Joe Debacle Joe the polls fer you DON’T look so good

Guess with the job you’ve done they prolly should

Most Americans think ya suck

The Dems in here just don’t seem to give a fuck 😆

Back