TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

I just googled it. In 1969 - Shneck 1919 was overturned by Brandenberg vs Ohio- blah, blah. In 2022 Judge Alito said” it’s perfectly legal to say fire in a crowded theater. And of course I read on and on. The only unprotected speech consists of:speech resulting or leading to criminality. **THIS IS A SPAM, REPORT PLEASE***, wait, you have google. Use it
Once again ...falsifying a emergency is a crime..BIG DUH 🤦🏾 you can't call 911 and say it's your freedom of speech to report a crime that didn't happen ..if that was true then purgatory won't be a crime lmfao.
Sorry but samual alito got it wrong

Wow, those 9000 thousand Jews, in Iran, sure are related to “every Persian” you know.
I said ALMOST every Persian I know here is Jewish - here being the LA area more than Chicago.
In Chicago, Bahai is the main religion I ran across from Persians. Never heard of it until I met one.
I don't work for the Persian American Defense League so i wouldn't know about ALL of any of them.
I do know the Jewish ones here I know, all have relatives back in Iran.

Again, when she ran for office, it was the voters who got her the job, five times.
Of course she dated Brown because he was a powerful broker. Next thing you'll tell me is Melania is really in love with Trumps integrity and good looks. You never dated a much older and successful man?
Having a boyfriend help get you started is a world different than sleeping your way to the top. Willie got her one job, but he did introduce her around. When she was hired in the prosecutor's office, he tried to prevent her from taking that job. She broke it off with him, and let him know, if he jaywalks, he's going down. That was the end of Brown's influence.
1. There was no cheating. They were actually dating.
2. Brown did help her get an appointment. ONE. And introduced her to political players
3. She got the assistant prosecutor job on her own, against Brown's wishes. She then took one in the county office.
4. She ran for county attorney based on her record at the city and county prosecuting criminals and support crime prevention measures. The job that Brown did want her to have.
5. She ran for CA Attorney General based on the job she did as SF County Prosecutor, and beat out other well connected and well financed candidates. Twice.
6. She ran for the US Senate based on her job she did as the AG of California. She beat out even more well connected and super well financed Democrats including sitting members of Congress.

So, how is Willie Brown responsible for her success and where are all the people she supposedly slept with to get to the top?
And back to the original point, Nikki Haley literally did ******* with other party brokers, donors, elected officials, and well-hung suitors sometimes with her husband watching.
They are not on the same grounds what so ever.
I don't even care for her that much, those Howard U girls, but damn, I look like a fanboy.

No proof . I’m just charting the history of the watchdogs. And why Israel has been “helping”! I flat out told you I have no written proof, it’s your turn to tell me why you have “faith in the watchdogs”. Oh me , of little faith.
The International Atomic Energy Agency has a very effective history. No history of corruption or lying.
Why would you bring that up, without any indication of such activity?
You have hurt the reputation of our Vice President, and the IAEA while defending a corrupt politician (Bibi).
My head hurts.

The International Atomic Energy Agency has a very effective history. No history of corruption or lying.
Why would you bring that up, without any indication of such activity?
You have hurt the reputation of our Vice President, and the IAEA while defending a corrupt politician (Bibi).
My head hurts.
These folks like to say "cackling " like they don't look like groot
guardians of the galaxy marvel GIF

Lol they wild 😅🤦🏾

Again, when she ran for office, it was the voters who got her the job, five times.
Of course she dated Brown because he was a powerful broker. Next thing you'll tell me is Melania is really in love with Trumps integrity and good looks. You never dated a much older and successful man?
Having a boyfriend help get you started is a world different than sleeping your way to the top. Willie got her one job, but he did introduce her around. When she was hired in the prosecutor's office, he tried to prevent her from taking that job. She broke it off with him, and let him know, if he jaywalks, he's going down. That was the end of Brown's influence.
1. There was no cheating. They were actually dating.
2. Brown did help her get an appointment. ONE. And introduced her to political players
3. She got the assistant prosecutor job on her own, against Brown's wishes. She then took one in the county office.
4. She ran for county attorney based on her record at the city and county prosecuting criminals and support crime prevention measures. The job that Brown did want her to have.
5. She ran for CA Attorney General based on the job she did as SF County Prosecutor, and beat out other well connected and well financed candidates. Twice.
6. She ran for the US Senate based on her job she did as the AG of California. She beat out even more well connected and super well financed Democrats including sitting members of Congress.

So, how is Willie Brown responsible for her success and where are all the people she supposedly slept with to get to the top?
And back to the original point, Nikki Haley literally did ******* with other party brokers, donors, elected officials, and well-hung suitors sometimes with her husband watching.
They are not on the same grounds what so ever
So because you think, ( without proof ) that NH slept her way up? Btw, it wasn’t one job that WB gave KH. Two, not ONE , high cash paying jobs. The reason that KH claims , that she and WB parted , was the relationship wasn’t going anywhere. Lol, she got what she needed. And as prosecutor, she went down hard on marijuana offenders. ( I lived there) , pissing off us locals. I’ll give you credit where I can- I like her Jewish husband. This will annoy you: At their Passover Seder , there was kosher wine on the table. The wine was from a winery in the Golan Heights. I don’t blame him, the wine from Golan is excellent, although there is decent kosher wine produced in Napa by Hagafan . I digress, maybe he shouldn’t have used Golan Heights wine. Not a problem for me but the Arab community was unhappy.

Once again ...falsifying a emergency is a crime..BIG DUH 🤦🏾 you can't call 911 and say it's your freedom of speech to report a crime that didn't happen ..if that was true then purgatory won't be a crime lmfao.
Okay, baby. And that also would pertain to those that believe in purgatory. But glad to hear you opinion of the Justice. Not really!

So because you think, ( without proof ) that NH slept her way up? Btw, it wasn’t one job that WB gave KH. Two, not ONE , high cash paying jobs. The reason that KH claims , that she and WB parted , was the relationship wasn’t going anywhere. Lol, she got what she needed. And as prosecutor, she went down hard on marijuana offenders. ( I lived there) , pissing off us locals. I’ll give you credit where I can- I like her Jewish husband. This will annoy you: At their Passover Seder , there was kosher wine on the table. The wine was from a winery in the Golan Heights. I don’t blame him, the wine from Golan is excellent, although there is decent kosher wine produced in Napa by Hagafan . I digress, maybe he shouldn’t have used Golan Heights wine. Not a problem for me but the Arab community was unhappy.
What makes you think I would be annoyed at their choice of wine???
I stand corrected, it was two jobs before she began her political career.
Mind you, I don't care about this stuff. This started with us talking about how she is a real moderate however, she will never get the nomination. Not with Trump and DeSantis and Cruz sniffing around. Republicans do not care for her.

I said ALMOST every Persian I know here is Jewish - here being the LA area more than Chicago.
In Chicago, Bahai is the main religion I ran across from Persians. Never heard of it until I met one.
I don't work for the Persian American Defense League so i wouldn't know about ALL of any of them.
I do know the Jewish ones here I know, all have relatives back in Iran.
Lol. The PADL. Love that!
There is a beautiful Ba’hai Temple in Israel. That’s the beginning ,and end , of my knowledge of the faith.
I do have a friend that is Persian and Christian. One family, that’s my experience!

First of all, Alito is the all-time dumbest of SC judges, but how about this, yell "fire" in crowded theatre, when you know there isn't one and we just beat your ass to a pulp? It's called Freedom of Whoop-ass. Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• Freedom of Whoop-Ass.gif
    Freedom of Whoop-Ass.gif
    106.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
What makes you think I would be annoyed at their choice of wine???
I stand corrected, it was two jobs before she began her political career.
Mind you, I don't care about this stuff. This started with us talking about how she is a real moderate however, she will never get the nomination. Not with Trump and DeSantis and Cruz sniffing around. Republicans do not care for her.
Well, buttdlurp and TardnConfused have had affairs with TrumpTard and they still "wuv dat big ole Trump ass". Lol ... Dopes. :devilish:

Attachments

• RepTards Wuv Dat Ass.gif
    RepTards Wuv Dat Ass.gif
    362.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back