TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

covid is far different than a simple cold and if you had it, you'd know it for sure.
Bullshit...asymptomatic cases of covid are quite common. Several studies have shown the percentage of confirmed positive cases that are asymptomatic is 40+%. CDC isolation guidelines even have recommendations specific to confirmed positive asymptomatic cases:

For people who test positive, are asymptomatic (never develop symptoms) and not moderately or severely immunocompromised:

Isolation can be discontinued at least 5 days after the first positive viral test (day 0 is the date the specimen was collected for the positive test, and day 1 is the next full day thereafter).

You know if you'd just man up and live up to your end of the bet you lost by leaving the stie forever...you wouldn't keep embarrassing yourself so...

I had the symptoms, lost all sense of taste and smell for about 2 months, but again, I got over it like I would any other cold... What's the matter? Don't like it when someone man's up and doesn't allow covid to be a problem?

You're one dumb fuck, that's for sure! Btw, karma does not exist.
You still refuse to "get it" don't you? The world doesn't evolve around "just" your sorry ass, TnC. Yet you continue to express yourself as if it does. That NOTHING is more important than YOUR OWN health. Selfish focus on just YOU is all you care about ... "fuck" everyone else.
You can be a carrier as much as you can be an infected individual. Yet you refuse to acknowledge others when YOU are the one with undiagnosed symptoms.
So you had symptoms that you feel could have been covid, but weren't bad enough symptoms to ground you at home, "from the public" ... noooo, you insisted on going to work. You didn't go to your doctor to confirm your symptoms as covid, you just went on to work. Had it been confirmed as covid then that means YOU would have been at work INFECTING others with covid and their symptoms probably a lot worse, if not life threatening. You could, and possibly did, infect other people ... you'll never know, and obviously don't CARE that infecting OTHERS might ******* someone who was a ******* or mom or spouse top someone else. "Fuck Them", right?
The one who was the "dumb fuck" was YOU, and whether YOU believe there is karma or not, you certainly fit a good example if it exist, you selfish SOB.

You know if you'd just man up and live up to your end of the bet you lost by leaving the stie forever...you wouldn't keep embarrassing yourself so...
Just as ReTardlicans could not accept Trumps loss in 2000 and still can't, you won't acknowledge the true terms of the agreement. Now if you wish for me to leave this site, do the MANLY thing, grow some testicles, quit hiding behind your laptop, and meet me in Shelbyville, KY. We can resolve our differences in less than 15-20 minutes and both of us be on our ways back home and you'll be rid of me for a full YEAR. I got the entire week off after Christmas to deal with you ... man up little boy.
..... words_CHICKEN.jpg

PS ... And QUIT stalking me around this website and harassing me ... both are violations of this website. Now "fuck off someplace else" fatboi.

Just as ReTardlicans could not accept Trumps loss in 2000 and still can't, you won't acknowledge the true terms of the agreement.
The terms of our agreement are in writing on this site with countless witnesses. You agreed that if there were no Republican Senators in jail by the mid term election then you would leave the site forever. So quit being a pussy who reneges on bets and leave.

You still refuse to "get it" don't you? The world doesn't evolve around "just" your sorry ass, TnC. Yet you continue to express yourself as if it does. That NOTHING is more important than YOUR OWN health. Selfish focus on just YOU is all you care about ... "fuck" everyone else.
You can be a carrier as much as you can be an infected individual. Yet you refuse to acknowledge others when YOU are the one with undiagnosed symptoms.
So you had symptoms that you feel could have been covid, but weren't bad enough symptoms to ground you at home, "from the public" ... noooo, you insisted on going to work. You didn't go to your doctor to confirm your symptoms as covid, you just went on to work. Had it been confirmed as covid then that means YOU would have been at work INFECTING others with covid and their symptoms probably a lot worse, if not life threatening. You could, and possibly did, infect other people ... you'll never know, and obviously don't CARE that infecting OTHERS might ******* someone who was a ******* or mom or spouse top someone else. "Fuck Them", right?
The one who was the "dumb fuck" was YOU, and whether YOU believe there is karma or not, you certainly fit a good example if it exist, you selfish SOB.
he still thinks the world is flat.....because when he looks around the barn at all that mule *******.....it settles flat......and when some one is that stupid.....what can you expect....just ignore him...I do most of the time

The terms of our agreement are in writing on this site with countless witnesses. You agreed that if there were no Republican Senators in jail by the mid term election then you would leave the site forever. So quit being a pussy who reneges on bets and leave.
all we see is your continued harassment/stalking and trying to get into his pants and the rest of us have to put up with your continued comments

Last edited:
Do you know who's turn it is next? Seems like my turn is getting closer but I don't think I'm No. 1 yet.... maybe subby...

this is getting bad.........do you see how ed is talking since he got back.....these retards never gonna understand unless you keep on them.......there is not a "sir" in the bunch.......................but if there is anything that is consistent around here.........it is the dislike being pushed by both parties.......and the one that pushes the most wins!
and this should be easy pickings since the only thing they really have in common is they share a mind

sorry i was nice yesterday and a guy has to know his limitations

7.gif

good news for the country​

'Terrified' Trump is quickly headed down the path to becoming 'irrelevant and a loser': former GOP adviser​

During an appearance on MSNBC with host Alex Witt, former GOP campaign adviser Tara Setmeyer was asked about a major deep dive by Intelligencer's Olivia Nuzzi that revealed that Donald Trumpis wasting his days at Mar-a-Lago and doing nothing to enhance his 2024 presidential election chances.

According to Setmayer, the former president is "terrified" that he is quickly becoming yesterday's news and reporting like Nuzzi's is the last thing he wants people to hear about.

As she told the MSNBC host on the day before Christmas, the former president can be expected to do something drastic to make himself the center of attention again.

"He is terrified ,he is terrified of anything being small," she told the host. "We already know this throughout his career, the way that he speaks. Olivia Nuzzi is a brilliant writer and captured that throughout her article."

I have a suggestion.........

1c.jpg

this is not the only place where they show stupidity​

Republican Lawmaker Denounced Spending Bill, Then Things Got Awkward For Him​

Rep. Clay Higgins (R-La.) said he stood opposed to the omnibus spending bill on Friday ― before a Democrat told the House floor that Higgins’ own legislation was included in the $1.7 trillion package.

Higgins was one of the scores of House Republicans who declared their opposition to the bill, which is set to fund the federal government through September and is expected to arrive in front of President Joe Biden for his signature.

Other GOP opponents of the spending package included House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.), as well as 13 current and future House lawmakers who denounced the bill in a letter endorsed by House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.).

In his remarks, Higgins claimed that Americans are “cold and hungry and feel betrayed” by the House over the bill.

Rep. Jim McGovern (D-Mass.) responded with an awkward revelation for the Republican.

“I think I should tell the gentleman who just spoke that, I’m told that his veterans bill is actually in the omnibus. He’s got a bill in this omnibus,” McGovern said.

The Massachusetts Democrat then asked how many House Republicans would be speaking after Higgins.

“Thank God,” said McGovern, after he heard there would be no more speakers.

Ivanka Trump And Jared Kushner Have Reportedly Cut Ties With Donald Trump​

In her latest interview with Msnbc, which came as more Republicans continue to distance themselves from the former Potus, the 57-year-old psychologist revealed that the 76-year-old former president's ******* Ivanka Trump, 41, and *******-in-law Jared Kushner, also 41, are among the people distancing themselves from him, and have now cut ties with him because he is "losing value."

She also went on to say that the couple, who served as Trump's senior advisors when he was in the White House, now realize that he has "damaged them, at least socially," and they want to remove themselves from him and politics in general as a result.

under bus.jpg

First of all, individual liberty trounces everything else, secondly, if anyone is so afraid of catching the China virus, they should stay in... No one is f.orced to go anywhere, and no one is f.orced to be around anyone else... Which is why you probably don't have friends, and people just flock to me...

Last edited:
First of all, individual liberty trounces everything else, secondly, if anyone is so afraid of catching the China virus, they should stay in... No one is ****** to go anywhere, and no one is ****** to be around anyone else... Which is why you probably don't have friends, and people just flock to me...
word_YEP.jpg and which is WHY you take words such as "idiot" and "moron" as compliments rather than insults.

That said ... "Merry Christmas" anyways! yellowball-ThumbsUP.gif

Last edited:
View attachment 5711890 and which is WHY you take words such as "idiot" and "moron" as compliments rather than insults.

That said ... "Merry Christmas" anyways! View attachment 5711861
Leftists are the only one who use those words, simply because they're incapable of being reasonable, or understanding differing viewpoints...

In all seriousness, though... This is a day where we should all be happy, Merry Christmas!

Leave it to justDumbflaCpl to prove to everyone he can't read nor comprehend the written word. Have Mommy read this to you.

Committee Referral Summary is detailed below ...

Referred to Department of Justice for Prosecution.
* TrumpTard - obstruction, conspiracy to defraud the US, false statements, assisting insurrection, conspiring to injure, and seditious conspiracy.
* Eastman, Trump Attorney - conspiracy for various TrumpTard charges, criminal obstruction of justice.
* Clark, DOJ Attorney - fraud, criminal obstruction of justice.
* Meadows, Chief of Staff - various criminal activities, obstruction of justice.
* Chesebro, Trump Attorney - criminal obstruction of justice.
* Guiliani - Trump Attorney - election fraud, criminal obstruction of justice.
* More to be detailed for "instupidrection" planning conspiracy" soon.

Referred to the Ethics Committee for Demotion and/or Censorship.
* McCarthy, House Speaker - "instupidrection" and Election conspiracy, ignoring subpoenas.
* JorDumb, Ohio - primarily just an asswipe, ignoring Committee subpoenas.
* Perry, Pennsylvania - ignoring Committee subpoenas, conspiring to commit fraud.
* Biggs, Arizona - ignoring Committee subpoenas, conspiring to commit fraud.
* Various other RepTards to be announced.

Excellent form, but no score ... as always, Knucklehead. Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• A RepTard Failed Again.gif
    A RepTard Failed Again.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 5
You all know, since it is Christmas, we could put aside all the bitterness for just one day, and just be happy, possibly enjoy some company with each other, talking about something other than just politics, which has clearly driven a solid wedge between us all... Just a thought.

Trump Likely to Be Indicted, Will End Life 'Behind Bars,' Congressman Says​

Former President Donald Trump will likely be indicted and spend the rest of his life "behind bars," Representative Jamie Raskin said Saturday.

Raskin, a Maryland Democrat, served on the House select committee investigating the January 6, 2021, Capitol riot. The panel spent months probing Trump's role in the insurrection, which saw a mob of Trump supporters, allegedly motivated by his unfounded claims of widespread voter fraud, violently protest in a failed attempt to ******* Congress to block the certification of President Joe Biden's Electoral College win.

Back