TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

anyone else notice that this thread is all the left trying to keep their made up BS alive while the truth is coming out 🤣
sure is......music to a leftist ear.....sometimes denialism is a wonderful thing.....go back to your trash biz....and leave intelligent conversation to those that know

Crookie Fail Of The Year: The 'Red Wave' That Never Was

Web1 day ago · Crookie Fail Of The Year: The 'Red Wave' That Never Was We were told that Democrats would be overwhelmed by the Republicans' "red wave" by credulous journalists …

Legal experts say Donald Trump 'faces jail time one way or another'

WebDonald Trump's legal woes are piling up left and right, and legal experts on Greater Boston said the former president's luck is running out. Trump is facing a civil lawsuit and criminal …

Kevin McCarthy’s Speakership Is in Trouble Before It Starts

WebNov 10, 2022 · Trump endorsed McCarthy to become speaker on Election Day—just hours before results started rolling in—but his relationship with the GOP leader is somewhat …

anyone else notice that this thread is all the left trying to keep their made up BS alive while the truth is coming out 🤣
Well, Knucklehead let's see about your "duh, truuff is coming out" ...

justDumbflaCpl's truufff coming out ...
* Over 900 "Instupidrectionists" arrested, 500 in prison, another 320 convicted and awaiting sentencing, and the rest going to trial.
* TrumpTard and his basket of deplorables are referred to the DOJ for prosecution and/or Ethics Committee demotion or censorship.
* TrumpTard and family are facing multiple counts of fraud, tax evasion, and theft of Classified documents.
* Democrats reduced the "Big Wred Wave" to a lil pink trickle, while new RepTard King, Musk-Rat, managed to ruin $44B Twit-ler.
* Democrats now own the Presidency, Senate and are unified in the House, while RepTards still don't know how to put their socks on.
* Pusstin and Russia on the verge of defeat, reducing the largest world bully and potential threat, to a neutralized 3rd class country.
* The US is once again the respected global leader in climate control and nuclear protection for the entire world.
* Biden, in short two years, has done more for the country than any RepTard in modern history ... obviously more to be completed.
* Highlights include, the critical $1.2T infrastructure Bill passed, $1.9T COVID Relief Package approval, and Unemployment reduced to 3.6%.
* Once the border is handled and the economy settles down, Democrats will take all three branches of government for another 4 years.

On a RepTard note, you have perfected the usual chants ... "SCAM AMERICA - WHINE AND POUT!" and "Deny All and Do Absolutely Nothing!".

Now crawl back into the anus you crawled out from, as your Mommy is calling you home. Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• justDumbflaCpl has da truuff.gif
    justDumbflaCpl has da truuff.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
You know, I have to hand it to RepTards, while they don't have the necessary brainpower nor unity, they are diligently trying to build a plan. It just never seems to work out ... well, beyond "just another bad morning". lol ... :devilish:

Attachments

• RepTards Working on a Plan.gif
    RepTards Working on a Plan.gif
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
Nope, I proffered the bet many times in writing on this site for all to see. You agreed to it. There was no signed agreement needed. Oral contracts are fully enforceable in such matters. He we have much more than an oral agreement. We have your agreement in writing witnessed by countless people on the site. So live up to your end of the bet.
No floppin' flytrap, our lil pansy "comma checker". Your incessant whining and bitchin' about anyone leaving this thread was vetoed by me. We don't need no stinkin' dumbasses in our "town". "duh, yaaa Imma proffered anda witnessed by me and all my backward personalities ... stuff on 'nare.".

Now, get on back to romancing that palm in another thread somewhere. Knucklehead. :devilish:

Attachments

• Blue Sheriff in Town.gif
    Blue Sheriff in Town.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 0

Anger as ‘worthless’ Texas governor drops off migrants outside Kamala Harris’s residence in freezing weather​

Texas Governor Greg Abbott appears to have celebrated Christmas this weekend by ensuring that three busloads of migrants would be left in the cold outside of Kamala Harris’s residence.

The Republican state leader has continued, along with Florida’s Ron DeSantis, to use confused migrants and lure them onto buses to take them to areas that will attract media attention under the promise of aid being provided once they arrive. In many if not all cases, the governors have had little to no contact with local authorities to manage the migrants’ arrival and to ensure they are not left out on the street in an unfamiliar town.
Such a fine Christian. <sarcasm font off>

Such a fine Christian. <sarcasm font off>
I think they should cutoff federal funds to pay for housing for them........Texas draws more federal money than most other states

By federal law, the FMAP must be at least 50 percent; for federal fiscal 2018, Texas’ FMAP is 56.88 percent, meaning that the federal government will pay a larger share of Texas’ Medicaid funding than the state. Similarly, poverty rates determine needs-based funding for programs such as TANF. Comparing the States

Yeah, they remind me of the guy who wants to be the LEAD SINGER in the band but keeps forgetting the words and music when given the opportunity. Been like that for over 30 years now with Republicans ... no plans, no political platform other than unbudgeted tax cuts for themselves.
Notice the Republicans are now (as predicted) voting against the debt ceiling increase. It’s like deja vu with those idiots.

You do know Mac somebody has to come up with all the money of OURS the Washington idiots spend like it’s freaking water - right now they’re spending our grandkids money soon if left unchecked those sumbitches be spending our great grandkids money if they haven’t ALREADY. The Omibus Bill is 1.7 Trillion Dollars of OUR collective money and a good percentage of it is pure pork while we’re going broker by the day !!!!!!

I have an idea; let's YOU & I have a grievance meeting with Funny Bunny in private, ok. And you can explain your concerns to him with the two of us present, ok?
Want to do that? We can do that any day after Tuesday of this week.
You up for THAT or are you "chicken" about that as well?

Somebody ran to the mods and got Ed banned for a short while - I thought that REALLY sucked. Now I understand somebody got TnC locked out. People in here keep bothering the mods with their petty gripes and trivial HORSESHITE we’re not gonna have a place anymore soon to bust each others balls - if ya like bustin balls as much as I do and I know some of ya do - THEN KNOCK OFF screw’n with the mods and fight your own battles !!!!!!

Last edited:
You do know Mac somebody has to come up with all the money of OURS the Washington idiots spend like it’s freaking water - right now they’re spending our grandkids money soon if left unchecked those sumbitches be spending our great grandkids money if they haven’t ALREADY. The Omibus Bill is 1.7 Trillion Dollars of OUR collective money and a good percentage of it is pure pork while we’re going broker by the day !!!!!!
Ole Mac was appoplectic over his fear that if Trump were reelected the Federal defecit would reach $1.4 trillion by 2028. "our children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren will be paying this...."

1672067871132.png

But then when Pervy Joe's submitted his last budget with over $1.5 trillion deficit projected for 2028....radio silence...
1672067984255.png

Why, it's almost like Mac's a hypocrite....

you do know that the republicans have ALWAYS been the biggest spenders....goes back to Reagan

That-a-boi ... ole' buttdlurp, who can't spell "Omnibus", doesn't know what it means nor the components of the Bill, thinks his comments are valid to anyone. "duh, dat 'Omibus' is 1.7 Twitter accounts that doz sumbitchies in Washington are using to put a fence around Biden's house or pure pork and me broker ... and my freakin' grandkids maybe ... oh, I dunno ... but McConnell tooo". lol ... back on the meds for you, buttdlurp.

Another "nope" for the Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp Omibus I tink.gif
    buttdlurp Omibus I tink.gif
    2 MB · Views: 0
Back