TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

Once again: Name the five members who were appointed to the committee in consult with the Republican leader in the House. Pelosi was required to do this per H.R 503.

You might want to READ this before further demonstration of your ignorance:

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-resolution/503/text

now pay attention I know you are a little slow​

Pelosi Rejects 2 GOP Nominees For The Jan. 6 Panel, Citing The ...

WebHouse Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., pictured on July 1, has rejected two of the five members nominated by Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy to serve on the Jan. 6 select …

Pelosi bans GOP Reps. Jim Jordan, Jim Banks from serving on …

WebPelosi pointed out that even without McCarthy's five GOP members, the committee will still be bipartisan since she picked Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., to serve alongside her seven …

important part here......1671879806512.gif

McCarthy pulls his 5 GOP members from 1/6 committee after …

WebHouse Republicans balked at participating in the House committee that’s investigating the January 6 insurrection on Wednesday after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi rejected two of …

za16 you are an idiot.gif

Only you could be so ignorantly stubborn and stupid. Whether you agree or disagree with it, this IS the complete congressional report. The fact that you question it's honesty without reading it or knowing who said what shows exactly where the bias is.

View attachment 5707920
The Mule still mules....
Given the approval rating of congress, I would NOT call anything they say "reliable", or "honest" Let me copy/paste HH response to you, since you have him on ignore for no reason:

The "complete" congressional report from a biased committee hand picked by Pelosi in violation of the terms set down in H.R. 503. But of course you always show selective outrage over bias Karen.

Discussing honesty...from a "man" who lied about receiving a Purple Heart in Vietnam when you didn't even fight in that war. It would be comedic gold if your actions weren't so detestable Stolen Valor Karen...

Given the approval rating of congress, I would NOT call anything they say "reliable", or "honest" Let me copy/paste HH response to you, since you have him on ignore for no reason:

The "complete" congressional report from a biased committee hand picked by Pelosi in violation of the terms set down in H.R. 503. But of course you always show selective outrage over bias Karen.

Discussing honesty...from a "man" who lied about receiving a Purple Heart in Vietnam when you didn't even fight in that war. It would be comedic gold if your actions weren't so detestable Stolen Valor Karen...
You skewer truth every chance you get before doubling down with lies, liar. You've never been, and are not now, HONEST. And the mule headed egotist that you are doesn't decide for me, or anyone else for that matter, MY reason for ignoring someone. You are only important in your own mind, Jethro.

You, for all your so-called patriotic bullshit didn't have the love OR guts to serve, so FOAD, you lousy assed mule humper.
1671885395069.png
Get the fuck out of here! Dismissed, peon.

You skewer truth every chance you get before doubling down with lies, liar. You've never been, and are not now, HONEST. And the mule headed egotist that you are doesn't decide for me, or anyone else for that matter, MY reason for ignoring someone. You are only important in your own mind, Jethro.

You, for all your so-called patriotic bullshit didn't have the love OR guts to serve, so FOAD, you lousy assed mule humper.
View attachment 5708941
Get the fuck out of here! Dismissed, peon.
Wow, someone has their panties in a bunch already... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Lol, or resident dumbass TardnConfused is now our "lil boi-echo" ..."duh, panties, rating of congress stuff and HH said sumtin or noder ..". Shaddap already, when you are in a deep mental deficiency hole, stop digging. Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• TardnConfused Mental Invalid.gif
    TardnConfused Mental Invalid.gif
    245.4 KB · Views: 0
I'm still waiting on the data that proves that masks work... Why can't you guys provide that?
No Dumbo, I have given it to you already ... twice. Now, do your own homework. Your "deflect, hide and split every hair" crap doesn't work here. Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• TnC One Finger Wave.gif
    TnC One Finger Wave.gif
    569.5 KB · Views: 0
Better yet, just skip the mask knucklehead ... Doctor's will put a nice big mask on you down the road. Hopefully, your family knows you are a dumbass and they hold their breath when you are around. Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• TnC No Mask for Me.gif
    TnC No Mask for Me.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
No Dumbo, I have given it to you already ... twice. Now, do your own homework. Your "deflect, hide and split every hair" crap doesn't work here. Dope. :devilish:
You have yet to provide any data that the unconstitutional mask mandates worked... Or any data that shows that masks prevented anything... You're really bad at this.

Better yet, just skip the mask knucklehead ... Doctor's will put a nice big mask on you down the road. Hopefully, your family knows you are a dumbass and they hold their breath when you are around. Dope. :devilish:
I never used them, and never will.. I believe I had covid 2 years ago over Thanksgiving, I never went to a doctor, never missed a day of work... I got over it like I would any other COLD.... What's it like to be afraid of fucking EVERYTHING?

I never used them, and never will.. I believe I had covid 2 years ago over Thanksgiving, I never went to a doctor, never missed a day of work... I got over it like I would any other COLD.... What's it like to be afraid of fucking EVERYTHING?
Lol, that-a-boi, Dumbo. It's not f*ckin' about you. G'damn, you can't be this selfish and ignorant ... oh, wait you are in fact the TardnConfused. "duh, jes like Marjorie said ... when Imma blusta bad fart, Imma can still smell it twrue my panties and thar wreally wreally thick ..". Dope.

Covid has killed over 6.6 million people and in large part because dumbasses like you think "duh, I got dat stuff and Imma still walkin' wround ..". Meanwhile you gave it to neighbors, co-workers, your grandmother, family and friends that in turn gave it to others who have died. "duh, not my grandmommy ... I didn't do it ... wreally Imma dint."

So, look dumbass, don't wear the mask and keep up your bullheaded and asinine musings ... but, don't let me find you free-slobbering in public as a mask won't take care of your problems then. Loser. :devilish:

Attachments

• Tardo Don't Wanna No Mask.gif
    Tardo Don't Wanna No Mask.gif
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Lol, that-a-boi, Dumbo. It's not f*ckin' about you. G'damn, you can't be this selfish and ignorant ... oh, wait you are in fact the TardnConfused.

Covid has killed over 6.6 million people and in large part because dumbasses like you think "duh, I got dat stuff and Imma still walkin' wround ..". Meanwhile you gave it to neighbors, co-workers, your grandmother, family and friends that in turn gave it to others who have died. "duh, not my grandmommy ... I didn't do it ... wreally Imma dint."

So, look dumbass, don't wear the mask and keep up your bullheaded and asinine musings ... but, don't let me find you free-slobbering in public as a mask won't take care of your problems then. Loser. :devilish:
Show me the data that mask wearing actually worked... You know, scientific data... And Covid hasn't killed that many, dying WITH Covid, and OF Covid are two different things...

I'm not sure how you morons make it through daily life.

Back