TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

You have yet to provide any data that the unconstitutional mask mandates worked... Or any data that shows that masks prevented anything... You're really bad at this.

Show me the data that mask wearing actually worked... You know, scientific data... And Covid hasn't killed that many, dying WITH Covid, and OF Covid are two different things...

I'm not sure how you morons make it through daily life.
No, dumbass and you can research the thread yourself (or have Mommy help you) ... I am not sending these to you again. This is another, dumbass deflect, hide, and try to survive tactic and it's time for you, buttdload, flopppin' flytrap, and RepTard Neanderthals to return to the of state of "extinction". On your way now, as there is no room for dumbasses going forward. :devilish:

Attachments

• Get Out of Our Way.gif
    Get Out of Our Way.gif
    746.7 KB · Views: 0
No, dumbass and you can research the thread yourself (or have Mommy help you) ... I am not sending these to you again. This is another, dumbass deflect, hide, and try to survive tactic and it's time for you, buttdload, flopppin' flytrap, and RepTard Neanderthals to return to the of state of "extinction". On your way now, as there is no room for dumbasses going forward. :devilish:
There is no data that states that mask wearing had any affect on the spread of Covid.

I'm still waiting on the data that proves that masks work... Why can't you guys provide that?
You're just to ignorant or stubborn (or both) to accept the medical science reports that have said they do work. Personally, I don't care whether you accept these reports or not ... they're at least medical science reports and better than any reports that argue your points that prove otherwise.
I think you like to just read your own ignorant, unsupportive posts.

VIDEOsign.jpg

I believe I had covid 2 years ago over Thanksgiving, I never went to a doctor, never missed a day of work... I got over it like I would any other COLD....
You just solidified your total ignorance and selfishness regarding the covid virus and have made an unsupported assumption totally void of even a miniscule of "facts". And you end your post here with "I got over it like I would any common COLD" ... covid is far different than a simple cold and if you had it, you'd know it for sure. You ReThuglicans are simply a nuisance to society these days. Maybe karma will pay you a visit one day soon.

Last edited:
You're just to ignorant or stubborn (or both) to accept the medical science reports that have said they do work. Personally, I don't care whether you accept these reports or not ... they're at least medical science reports and better than any reports that argue your points that prove otherwise.
I think you like to just read your own ignorant, unsupportive posts.

View attachment 5710588
There is no such study containing any data that masks were effective.... You have yet to produce just one.

Back