TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

I made it pretty plain and you still didn't get it....no sense going over it again

that is why we need labor laws.....we had them before.....and your instance of buying chevys or fords has nothing to do with who you employ or how you treat them.....your trumptard coming out now ....no sense in going further

I will give you an example of what i personally saw.....

owner just got back from a 2 week vac.........walks in pissed that there was a piece of trash in the front......fired the first person he saw because that guy had to walk past it coming in to work......so did everyone else....but that guy got fired over it.....he sent everyone else out to walk around and pick up trash....bad mood cost that guy his livelyhood and means of supporting a family.......his biz and etc....but id he is so bad tempered and lacks ability to deal with others he belongs in the trump camp....not running a biz where 30 or so people depend on him for a paycheck

and on the bright side the owner died before reaching the age of 60....guess what goes around comes around.....couldn't happen to a more deserving guy
There is a big difference morally right and legal. You say you made it plain but I didn't get it . That's where you fall short in your thinking process because I do get you quite clearly, it is not difficult. You're suppose to care about people's welfare and because someone gets fired you rush to defend him ( which is feelings of right vs wrong) and then you are happy because the owner died in his 50's, can't you see that is hypocritical. The truth is that you can be fired legally from any job where you work for someone else even because they like you.

that is where you lie and are full of ******* and anything you say is not reliable.....you are a trump supporter and always have been.....and even supported the republicans.....that makes it pretty clear to all of us....maybe confuses you but then you get that a lot
I am seldom confused, I know exactly who I am, what I say is very reliable since I don't lie no matter what lies you spread. Having been a Trump supporter during is presidency only was common sense, I hate big government controlling the people instead of the other way around, the day I voted for him the first time I was not a fan and I still don't like him personally but he did as solid a job as President as he could considering that he was under constant persecution from vindictive Democrats and RINO's.

The RADICAL RIGHT ... Nothing is off-limits to them. Its their way or the highway, no negotiation, no talk, no just keeping their big mouths shut.

Statements from Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene, a Georgia Republican, saying that Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi should be killed over alleged "treason" have resurfaced online after the Democratic leader's husband was attacked by a man in San Francisco early Friday morning who broke into the couple's home.​
In one video that was posted on Twitter by CNN reporter Andrew Kaczynski in April that was shared online following Friday's attack, Greene stated before being elected to Congress in 2020: "[Pelosi's] a traitor to our country, she's guilty of treason. She took an oath to protect American citizens and uphold our laws and she gives aid and comfort to our enemies who illegally invade our land—that's what treason is." Greene was referring to Pelosi not supporting former President Donald Trump's border wall, according to CNN.​

Greene added: "And by our law, representatives and senators can be kicked out and no longer serve in our government, and it's a crime punishable by death is what treason is. Nancy Pelosi is guilty of treason and we want her out of our government."
The Twitter account MediasTouch also shared the video on Friday, writing: "Marjorie Taylor Greene previously said Nancy Pelosi was 'guilty of treason' and told her followers it was a 'crime punishable by death.'"
Added Note:
Marjorie Greene’s deleted FB video where she suggests Pelosi be executed for treason is getting a new look after saying she filed a police report over a Jimmy Kimmel joke.

"It's a crime punishable by death is what treason is. Pelosi is guilty of treason
.”pic.twitter.com/cUVT4AUPBw

— andrew kaczynski (@KFILE) April 7, 2022
Seems to me everytime violence or threats are issued by party representatives its almost ALWAYS the Radicals of the Republican issuing them. And the Trump MAGA's are often behind them with their willingness to back up the loose-lip ReThuglicans.

Last edited:
There is a big difference morally right and legal. You say you made it plain but I didn't get it . That's where you fall short in your thinking process because I do get you quite clearly, it is not difficult. You're suppose to care about people's welfare and because someone gets fired you rush to defend him ( which is feelings of right vs wrong) and then you are happy because the owner died in his 50's, can't you see that is hypocritical. The truth is that you can be fired legally from any job where you work for someone else even because they like you.
corporation6.jpg

but your right wing buddies got all that changed....but facts are....

corporation7.jpgcorporation9.jpg

And in the meantime, Dems are always free to make their own little censorship hellscape of a social media site.

I mean truthsocial and parler, the canonical "conservative" (i.e. quasi-fascist) social media companies are trash fires

turns out advertisers don't want their ads next to a bunch of people posting the n-word and homophobic slurs

weird, right?

I want to know why you believe in the "gun show loophole"...
gomer....you don't have a lick of sense....show me anywhere where i said anything of the sort........just more of your mule licking ass talking....

since common sense and anything legal seems to elude you....the gun show loop hole is/was you could buy a gun at a gun show without a background check......and people like you need all kinds of background checks

I made it pretty plain and you still didn't get it....no sense going over it again

that is why we need labor laws.....we had them before.....and your instance of buying chevys or fords has nothing to do with who you employ or how you treat them.....your trumptard coming out now ....no sense in going further

I will give you an example of what i personally saw.....

owner just got back from a 2 week vac.........walks in pissed that there was a piece of trash in the front......fired the first person he saw because that guy had to walk past it coming in to work......so did everyone else....but that guy got fired over it.....he sent everyone else out to walk around and pick up trash....bad mood cost that guy his livelyhood and means of supporting a family.......his biz and etc....but id he is so bad tempered and lacks ability to deal with others he belongs in the trump camp....not running a biz where 30 or so people depend on him for a paycheck

and on the bright side the owner died before reaching the age of 60....guess what goes around comes around.....couldn't happen to a more deserving guy

and we all know how racist you and your party are.......what do you think the chances of any minority getting hired
Realize in this example, the guy who got fired walked past the trash before he was ON the job, and doesn't cover who was hired to do what-is there a custodian, a cleaning contract? Once that employee reports, what is he responsible to be doing, or was the expectation he pick up outside on his own time?

Back