TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

The hillarious part is the Useful Idiots will fall for it hook line and sinker

Yeah, we liberals keep saying that every day about you Trump drones ... hell, he could persuade you people to go jump into a giant hole ... oh wait, he's already done that, hasn't he?

GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif ... You folks, here, should join 'em. Seems
like they're really committed to Trump. Last one in
will be Donald Trump himself, then you can build
a campfire and sing "KumBaYah" .... LOL
gif_PeopleJumpingInHOLE.gif

Last edited:
Anybody? Anybody?
Hey Fatty, Biden didn't sell *******.
THE DECISION TO SELL FROM THE STRATEGIC RESERVE WAS MADE UNDER TRUMP!!!
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ercent-of-emergency-oil-reserve-idUSKBN1FS2KO
A Houston Oil Company was the highest bidder for a percentage of of the release, set by Congress under Trump. That company was owned by a Chinese Oil Company.
The Biden Administration decided to move forward to increase the supply of oil in the marketplace and lower prices. It worked.

However, when you get your news information from memes, that says a lot about you.
I got more news for you - Trump does not look like this:
1658334151173.png
(he posted this of 'himself')
More like...
1658334360493.png

See? Memes can lie.

Wait, over 300 million Republicans are wrong of Trump's loyalties & qualifications so I guess maybe the flies are wrong, too
There's only about 335 million Americans, so there isn't quite 300 million Republicans...yet...but with Presidebacler Biden F'ing things up daily is may not be long before we reach that number!

HH are you getting tired of Mac following you around trying to bust yer balls ?????!!
He's been following me around this website at least 3 years now. I've tried everything to get rid of the ass, even inviting him to Shelbyville. He'd rather hide behind his computer. Nothing else for him to do.

Besides, HH is a queer ... he knows it, his wife knows it, even his mangy dog knows it.

View attachment 5260902
This is one of your best posts, ed. Damn, jojo has riled your ass UP, dude. Wish we could get that kind of enthusiasm in the House & Senate Democrats ... the ReThuglicans wouldn't stand a chance in November if they did.
View attachment 5260901
Thanks. Once we saw this blowhard was a phony, it was easy.
The House has been doing great!
It's the Senate and Merrick Garland's Department of Justice that needs a little hot sauce in their corn flakes.

Back