TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

I have no opinion - I skim over bickering of which I am not involved.
There was no bickering.
He said he didn't need a bachelor's degree and indicated that because of various reasons, it would have been a waste of money for him to obtain.
I showed where on June 15th, he said he had was a bachelor's degree.
So, either he has one, or he doesn't. It can't be both. He has claimed both.
Thus, one statement must be a lie. He is a liar.

Take a deep breath - holding it for Trump to go to jail is having a telling effect on your mental health methinks.
You know, I live by the philosophy that what happens many times is beyond one's control. Reading about all of the completely negative accusations that Former President Donald Trump is suppose to be responsible for. Instead of responding to the real issues, the real problems in America and around the world, we continually discuss the hatred held against him. Trump could very well be arrested tried, convicted and imprisoned if the judicial system actually finds him guilty and decides to hand down jail time. Who Cares ? What can any of us do about it ?

You know, I live by the philosophy that what happens many times is beyond one's control. Reading about all of the completely negative accusations that Former President Donald Trump is suppose to be responsible for. Instead of responding to the real issues, the real problems in America and around the world, we continually discuss the hatred held against him. Trump could very well be arrested tried, convicted and imprisoned if the judicial system actually finds him guilty and decides to hand down jail time. Who Cares ? What can any of us do about it ?

If the facts bear out that Trump indeed attempted to remain in power despite having lost the election, I and countless other Americans care. The damage he has done to our country by repeating the Big Lie despite the total lack of evidence to support the claim, will take a generation to repair.

You do know that churches DO pay taxes, right? Regardless of the 501(c3) status.
IT all depends on whether or not a church accepts government subsidies of not. Do to covid-19 most church systems received government aid. Under the circumstances you are right, Sub's opinion is partially correct, churches are suppose to be self governed and self supported. Today, at least in America most churches are not 100% self supported. In my church and our private school we pay the bills though the 10% Tithe, free will offerings and sometimes special collections from the members. The only paid staff is our Pastor , School Principle and Teachers.

If the facts bear out that Trump indeed attempted to remain in power despite having lost the election, I and countless other Americans care. The damage he has done to our country by repeating the Big Lie despite the total lack of evidence to support the claim, will take a generation to repair.
If Trump illegibly attempted to remain in power, which it will have to be proven in court. Not by his being accused by that Pack of Railroading Wolves that have Dogged his every word and move since he first announced he was running over six years ago.
If there was fraud by the democrats and they have gotten away with stealing the election the results are going to be devastating to the process and America may never recover.

Trump called ‘within the last week’ to overturn Wis. election results, speaker says​

MADISON, Wis. — Wisconsin’s Republican house speaker said Tuesday that former president Donald Trump called him “within the last week” seeking to overturn the 2020 presidential election that Joe Biden won.

Wisconsin State Assembly Speaker Robin Vos (R) told WISN in Milwaukee that he received a call from Trump after the state Supreme Court ruled on July 8 that most absentee ballot drop boxes in Wisconsin are illegal. The ruling addresses future elections, not the one Trump lost in 2020 by more than 20,000 votes in Wisconsin.

“It’s very consistent. He makes his case, which I respect,” Vos said to WISN. “He would like us to do something different in Wisconsin. I explained that it’s not allowed under the constitution. He has a different opinion.”
Seriously, Trump has mental problems. I'm sure a really good psychiatrist could help him, but he has to take the first move towards mental stability.
He's been out of office for over a year and half and still thinks he has some kind of authority over "ANYTHING" in the public sector.
What's wrong with this guy? He's being investigated by at least a dozen or so sources and still wishes to overturn the results of over twenty months ago? Trump has a serious problem, folks. Not capable of making logical decisions. Reminds me of some of the caesars of ROME.

TRUMP, YOU'VE BEEN FIRED, YOU IDIOT. GO HOME, STAY HOME, LEAVE AMERICA ALONE!

If Trump illegibly attempted to remain in power, which it will have to be proven in court. Not by his being accused by that Pack of Railroading Wolves that have Dogged his every word and move since he first announced he was running over six years ago.
If there was fraud by the democrats and they have gotten away with stealing the election the results are going to be devastating to the process and America may never recover.
Illegally is the only way he could have. He lost the vote with zero evidence to prove otherwise.

Feel free to role out the evidence of "Dems" committing election fraud. But we all know you can't. People in Trump's inner circle know and have said he lost.

IT all depends on whether or not a church accepts government subsidies of not. Do to covid-19 most church systems received government aid. Under the circumstances you are right, Sub's opinion is partially correct, churches are suppose to be self governed and self supported. Today, at least in America most churches are not 100% self supported. In my church and our private school we pay the bills though the 10% Tithe, free will offerings and sometimes special collections from the members. The only paid staff is our Pastor , School Principle and Teachers.
Well, the point I'm trying to make, and you of all people will understand this, is you have to think about this question: What is a church? It's not a building, it's not material in any way... No, a church, in simplest terms, is merely a collective gathering of believers... Those believers DO pay taxes, hence the church does pay taxes... The money given to churches has already been taxed, so in order to f.orce the church as a group to pay taxes, then it will technically be double taxation...

Last edited:
still a strong racist I see

Well, the point I'm trying to make, and you of all people will understand this, is you have to think about this question: What is a church? It's not a building, it's not material in any way... No, a church, in simplest terms, is merely a collective gathering of believers... Those believers DO pay taxes, hence the church does pay taxes... The money given to churches has already been taxed, so in order to ******* the church as a group to pay taxes, then it will technically be double taxation...
awww how cute....mule boy trying philosophy?

well what is long and green and goes click click?.....a ball point pickel...that is more Missouri philosophy

what is a school?....shooting gallery for some of your AR collecting friends
what is a womb?....hopefully someplace you never visit!

just saying......

Seriously, Trump has mental problems. I'm sure a really good psychiatrist could help him, but he has to take the first move towards mental stability.
He's been out of office for over a year and half and still thinks he has some kind of authority over "ANYTHING" in the public sector.
What's wrong with this guy? He's being investigated by at least a dozen or so sources and still wishes to overturn the results of over twenty months ago? Trump has a serious problem, folks. Not capable of making logical decisions. Reminds me of some of the caesars of ROME.

TRUMP, YOU'VE BEEN FIRED, YOU IDIOT. GO HOME, STAY HOME, LEAVE AMERICA ALONE!
but he has so many who think he is some sort of god....if he asked Stanley would give him his last cent........tnc would jump on his mule to deliver it....and blkliar would complain stanley didn't give enough and tnc was taking to long

Back