TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

Lie. And the wall was never being built.

The United States is the number one producer of oil in the world.
We have a ban on importing Russian Oil.

No, he went to Saudi Arabia to get them to put more oil on the market, like we did, to continue to help bring down oil prices. And they agreed.

Adults understand ECONOMICS Rodney. More oil in the market place increases the supply, thus lowering demand and prices.
You should actually listen to Joe, it's working. You Cons just sit back and bitch and hope to win office on that. Democrats solve problems and clean up your *******.

Economics - again. With a record low unemployment, many low wage jobs are unfilled. They provide a labor source.
But as a guy who supposedly owns a $10 million a year construction company, you wouldn't know anything about that. wink wink
pic_ThumbsUp3.jpg
This is one of your best posts, ed. Damn, jojo has riled your ass UP, dude. Wish we could get that kind of enthusiasm in the House & Senate Democrats ... the ReThuglicans wouldn't stand a chance in November if they did.
pic_ThatsAFactJack.jpg

Great argument there - very impressive - I’ll take it from whence it came 😉
Why have him post anything, blkdlaur, that very question was asked of me, subhub AND ed in the past 2-3 days ... why not go READ THEM instead of posting this question for the umpteenth time just to give us liberals something to do. Hell, we got something to do .... get rid of these dumbass Trumptards before the general election gets here.
TRY READING WHAT WE POSTED for a change, how 'bout it! You CAN READ can't you?
We respond to your post and even provide sources but you won't read any of it. Are you afraid of the info you'll find?
I really suggest you watch the Jan 6th committee hearing tomorrow afternoon ... all past Trump supporters & staff testifying under OATH. Did you get that? ALL REPUBLICANS who have said "we're NOT going to jail for Donald Trump, fuck him!"

Why have him post anything, blkdlaur, that very question was asked of me, subhub AND ed in the past 2-3 days ... why not go READ THEM instead of posting this question for the umpteenth time just to give us liberals something to do. Hell, we got something to do .... get rid of these dumbass Trumptards before the general election gets here.
TRY READING WHAT WE POSTED for a change, how 'bout it! You CAN READ can't you?

Yes I can read Mac but me very fragile sensibilities have trouble digesting the inordinate amount of unadulterated HORSESHITE you Dems can spew on a daily basis.

Yes I can read Mac but me very fragile sensibilities have trouble digesting the inordinate amount of unadulterated HORSESHITE you Dems can spew on a daily basis.
Well you should try tasting it, then, a billion flies couldn't be wrong, could they?

Wait, over 300 million Republicans are wrong of Trump's loyalties & qualifications so I guess maybe the flies are wrong, too.

Back