TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

Pointing a gun at a person

As producer having an obvious incompetent armorer

Not checking the firearm to make sure it was safe - after many complaints of safety on the set

Pulling the trigger when it was not in the script

Prolly more but that should give ya three at least
My thing is you know the entire investigation without a trial even happening ..lol smh

They may be, don't know what a "RepTards" is.
Sure ya do, I've sent it to you and everyone twice before. lol ...

Word Type - Noun, Pronoun
Word Combination Origin - Republican and Retard
Formal RepTard Definition - RepTards are idiotic Republicans soundbite samplers. They are verbally indistinguishable from one to other because of their word for word regurgitation of the party's daily "talking points". Should the daily "talking points" not arrive on time, they stare blankly into the camera or group in a wide eyed silent double blink, mouth agape, with a small stream of drool slowly rolling down the corner of their puppet party mouths. They are incapable of thinking for themselves, and therefore adopt a lemming mentality. They are inherently selfish and precise in their consistency with regard to staying contrary to anything the Democratic party says, despite the sense it may make.

Enjoy and you are authorized to pass this pearl of wisdom on to friends and family as you wish. :devilish:

Attachments

• RepTards Regurgitating.gif
    RepTards Regurgitating.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
No your point was a "gun charge" or whatever that supposed to be ..Idk ..you going to have to be a little more clear on what a "gun charge " is ..it lots of "gun charges" and I don't think anyone would present to a judge something soo vague

Cap the prosecutor added the charge not me - I’m not familiar with New Mexico gun laws - sorry.

The dead woman and her husband would probably disagree.
Yes because we all know how personal feelings is soo relevant in court..smh ..but I get the morality of what you saying ..nobodies life is a fair exchange for a part of someone else's ..sentences in mur:er trial is truly never fair but that's how things are done ..you want to be advocate for justice? You should talk about wrongful conviction and no so much about rich people who are going to do time at club fed

Pointing a gun at a person

As producer having an obvious incompetent armorer

Not checking the firearm to make sure it was safe - after many complaints of safety on the set

Pulling the trigger when it was not in the script

Prolly more but that should give ya three at least
Pointing a gun ...you mean wanted endangerment w/ firearm ...you sure that a felony with a 5 year sentence? Once again very hard to prove on a manslaughter charge that happen on a movie set

Oh don't get me wrong here ... there'll probably be huge monetary compensation. But, for the most part Alex Baldwin is an outstanding member of society ... productive, contributor, etc ... the legal system won't pursue jail time on him. Too many other bigger fish to fry.

What they need to be doing is ONE ... finding out how that live round got on the set and into that gun that Alex had. It didn't get there by mistake. And I'm pretty sure a LIVE round, especially a 45 cal round would be very distinquishable over a blank round. So, whoever put the rounds in the gun are the first ones to investigate. Sounds like a set up to me.

Why did Baldwin draw that gun on the woman in the first place? Was he coaxed in some way?
Why would the producers even have a gun, capable of firing live rounds on the set?
Those old style of guns had very little safety measures on them. You pull the hammer back, they're liable to discharge on their own; the hammer locks not always reliable to hold even with a very light touch of the trigger mechs.

Dummy rounds are different than blanks Mac - they look like live rounds intentionally however there are differences that any pro would know - most dummy rounds have bbs put inside the casing after the propellant is removed so you can shake them and hear the bbs inside - also they’re lighter than a heavy round like a .45 Long Colt - also the primer cap in a dummy is either removed or dimpled - I agree in the extremely suspicious nature of this death.

My thing is you know the entire investigation without a trial even happening ..lol smh
Yep, buttdlurp plays a legal expert on the mystery-based cartoon, "Scooby Doo". He is he sure that Baldwin is "Guilty of multiple crimes of negligence and probably should go directly to jail, if he doesn't listen to buttdlurp and cop a plea.". Ruh row ... :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp Sound Advice.gif
    buttdlurp Sound Advice.gif
    699.4 KB · Views: 0
most dummy rounds have bbs put inside the casing after the propellant is removed so you can shake them and hear the bbs inside - also they’re lighter than a heavy round like a .45 Long Colt - also the primer cap in a dummy is either removed or dimpled
well, that was pretty much my point ... call them what you wish, I don't mess with pistols all that much or even any guns and what I do have are all live rounds in them. But I'd certainly think anyone putting 45 cal bullets in a gun would either be putting ALL dummies or all LIVE, or at least notice the difference of the mix. Yep, I think Baldwin was set up personally. But still doesn't remove the excuse of pointing the gun at her.

Yes because we all know how personal feelings is soo relevant in court..smh ..but I get the morality of what you saying ..nobodies life is a fair exchange for a part of someone else's ..sentences in mur:er trial is truly never fair but that's how things are done ..you want to be advocate for justice? You should talk about wrongful conviction and no so much about rich people who are going to do time at club fed

I like to stay on topic as much as I can Cap.

Yep, buttdlurp plays a legal expert on the mystery-based cartoon, "Scooby Doo". He is he sure that Baldwin is "Guilty of multiple crimes of negligence and probably should go directly to jail, if he doesn't listen to buttdlurp and cop a plea.". Ruh row ... :devilish:

Just expressing my considered opinion - my bad

well, that was pretty much my point ... call them what you wish, I don't mess with pistols all that much or even any guns and what I do have are all live rounds in them. But I'd certainly think anyone putting 45 cal bullets in a gun would either be putting ALL dummies or all LIVE, or at least notice the difference of the mix. Yep, I think Baldwin was set up personally. But still doesn't remove the excuse of pointing the gun at her.

Big question is was there only one live round loaded and if so how did it get loaded to rotate up exactly into firing position when the gun was cocked - normally there’d be a 1 in 6 chance that would happen - something seems quite rotten in Denmark to me.

florida's insane governor is in the news now for banning AP African American History

reminds me of when Kansas cons bans evolution in schools. just crazy _shit

does anyone want to try to explain how this isn't just open racism from a potential republican nominee for president?

like he singled out african american history to ban it. none of us are surprised. it's just normal for republicans to be overtly racist now?

this isn't me playing a "card", like it's textbook racism

I try to keep informed - you should try it Cap.
Having been an NRA ******* instructor for decades misuse of firearms cases intrigue me.
And look guys we have to admit it, buttdlurp nailed that "Capitol Riot and Ashli Babbit scenario" ... Michael Byrd received a Medal of Honor, no other police charges, 950+ rioters are in and/or going to prison, TrumpTard and his staff going to trial, various RepTards going before the Ethic Committee and more to come. Way to go buttdlurp! buttdlurp he's our man if he can't do it ... well, ok ... he just can't." Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp NRA Training.gif
    buttdlurp NRA Training.gif
    929 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Last edited:
And look guys we have to admit it, buttdlurp nailed that "Capitol Riot and Ashli Babbit scenario" ... Michael Byrd received a Medal of Honor, no other police charges, 905+ rioters are in and/or going to prison, TrumpTard and his staff going to trial, various RepTards going before the Ethic Committee and more to come. Way to go buttdlurp! buttdlurp he's our man if he can't do it ... well, ok ... he just can't." Dope. :devilish:

Yeah cause Dems were in charge - that man has NO business being able to carry a gun - leaving his loaded service weapon in a restroom unattended were and are grounds for dismissal - you Dems just have a very warped sense of right and wrong.

Back