TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

He settled personally. Now, as co-director, his partner(s) and his corporation can still be sued in civil court for the same or different angles and extensions of the same sad outcome. Zero chance he did any of this intentionally ... now the armorer (that may be his employee), other actors/people, RepTards, TrumpTard, etc anyone with a grudge ... who knows.

Jail time bet is still on the table ... :cool:

He’s guilty of negligence on many different levels. If he’s smart he’ll look for a plea deal.

It’s clear there is multiple incidents of negligence here - a jury will find Baldwin guilty in some way for this woman’s death. He had seemingly an incompetent armorer at the very least. Baldwin should plead this out for short time. I think he’s facing up to six and a half years now.
Mmmm now a trial expert as well as an arms expert?

I am not defending...nor saying anything one way or the other.....just saying this is not an open and shut case....................your statements have flaws.....and the mule boy still shoots a patched ball in his area....so his opinion is even less noteworthy

1. You NEVER point a gun at a person you don’t intend to shoot

2. Treat all guns as if they are loaded

3. If someone hands you a gun capable of firing a live round - you check it yourself making sure it is safe

Actors are trained NOT to point guns directly at a person.

Not meaning to shoot her didn’t help her much - she’s still dead.
Ok, on your asinine quest for the RepTard 250, he did not point the gun at her. That has been debunked long ago. "duh, noooo but jes maybe ... cuz he insulted me TrumpTard ...".

Look, RepTards, if you want to put some real effort into gun negligence ... then lay down some laws that put the enabler behind bars. When Mommy and/or Daddy, Unkie and broheim help secure a gun, don't lock the safe, leave the combination or keys around, know someone takes a gun to school, helps buy them ammo, knows of mental problems but still enables ... drop the hammer on these Asswipes. Then, RepTards will have actually done something ... just one single thing ... for the Country. "duh, noooo, cuz dat might jes be meeee ...". Knuckleheads. :devilish:

Attachments

• RepTard Gun Numbnuts.gif
    RepTard Gun Numbnuts.gif
    451.8 KB · Views: 0
It’s clear there are multiple incidents of negligence here - a jury will find Baldwin guilty in some way for this woman’s death. He had seemingly an incompetent armorer at the very least. Baldwin should plead this out for short time. I think he’s facing up to six and a half years now.
I think he can afford real lawyers to give him advice

didn't say that one was....but do you know that.....doubt it........and like I said....some guns...alot of them .....the trigger moves forward when you pull the hammer back......even on the old singles.....if you have a fat finger in there it will already have squeezed the trigger enough to fire......when you pull the hammer back on the single action.......the others not so you KNOW you are pulling the trigger.......I have several .22 of those i bought for the ******* for plinking......I can barely fit my finger in....neighbor has a .38 same thing.........more room for your finger in the trigger gaurd..........so talk ******* all you want it is not one size fits all..............................but american made or brazilian made...all the same.....when you pull the hammer back halfway to load....you see the trigger go back and then come forward....and the same when you cock it all the way to fire....you see the trigger move back and forth

There’s plenty of room in the trigger guard of a Colt Peacemaker - that trigger was pulled to discharge the weapon - experts have spoken. I haven’t examined that gun but I have handled plenty of them and trying to make excuses for Baldwin NOT having pulled the trigger ISN’T gonna fly.

Ok, on your asinine quest for the RepTard 250, he did not point the gun at her. That has been debunked long ago. "duh, noooo but jes maybe ... cuz he insulted me TrumpTard ...".

Look, RepTards, if you want to put some real effort into gun negligence ... then lay down some laws that put the enabler behind bars. When Mommy and/or Daddy, Unkie and broheim help secure a gun, don't lock the safe, leave the combination or keys around, know someone takes a gun to school, helps buy them ammo, knows of mental problems but still enables ... drop the hammer on these Asswipes. Then, RepTards will have actually done something ... just one single thing ... for the Country. "duh, noooo, cuz dat might jes be meeee ...". Knuckleheads. :devilish:

Interesting - he did NOT point the gun at her - how’d she get shot then ????!!

O it’s been debunked that she got a big ole .45 Long Colt hole in her that ended her life - she’ll be happy to hear that C&J - o wait a minute she’s dead gonna be hard to give her the news.

You’re trying to enumerate all my supposed errors - maybe ya wanna try to be more careful yourself of posting such obvious BULLFURT.

There’s plenty of room in the trigger guard of a Colt Peacemaker - that trigger was pulled to discharge the weapon - experts have spoken. I haven’t examined that gun but I have handled plenty of them and trying to make excuses for Baldwin NOT having pulled the trigger ISN’T gonna fly.
yes there is.....but go to a gun shop if you do not have a single action revolver.....and cock the hammer and watch the trigger....it does the same on load ( half cock) or fire all the way backand if you are a gun dummy and do not know....he could have had the trigger pulled the minute he picked it up.....then we he cocked it....it fired.....are you so sure of yourself you know this not to be true............one of the first thing I taught my ******* ...take your finger out when cocking..........nothing says he had any trianing on that type weapon...........although come to think of it the same could be done on an M1911 .45

the hard part in all this is......every gun owner is automatically an expert.....why guns....and not cars and etc...but is whit guns......and there are so many different things that could play into this......just do not see it going anywhere anytime soon

They wouldn’t of filed charges if they didn’t think they had a case.

Well, G'moaning Everyone and it's time for "RepTards in the News!". Today is actually a day of celebration, as Rupert Murdoch and Fuks News will be grilled for their specific and personal involvement in spreading voting and election lies, misinformation, and conspiracies for the "Almighty Buck". Seems Dominion Voting Systems are not going away anytime soon and fully expect to collect on the defamation and fraud $1.6B lawsuit.

And no, RepTards have tried the old "duh, dis is me Farts Amendment Right to lie, twist dat, misinform US citizens for all dat cash ..." The problem is that RepTards can't (and don want to) understand that lying and scamming is not covered by "FwreeDumb of Speech" and if it injures anyone, you are liable for a nice "whippin'" and this is what is now on the table.

"duh, but wad about dat bery smart Alex Jones ... he made lots of coin on dat shyt ...right?". Well, fat ole' Adam is the perfect RepTard poster douche ... now bankrupt and spiraling down the toi toi.

Stay tuned RepTards, and be sure to buy some more popcorn, because this is going to be very fun! Dopes. :devilish:

Attachments

• Rupert Is Hooked.gif
    Rupert Is Hooked.gif
    233.9 KB · Views: 0
the hard part in all this is......every gun owner is automatically an expert.....why guns....and not cars and etc...but is whit guns......and there are so many different things that could play into this......just do not see it going anywhere anytime soon
The problem is that people like you who think you're a gun expert, quickly prove that you know very little about them, and stick to your bullshit, even after you've been destroyed in the area...

I've got news for you, Sparkles, I know more about cars than you do as well... 😉

yes there is.....but go to a gun shop if you do not have a single action revolver.....and cock the hammer and watch the trigger....it does the same on load ( half cock) or fire all the way backand if you are a gun dummy and do not know....he could have had the trigger pulled the minute he picked it up.....then we he cocked it....it fired.....are you so sure of yourself you know this not to be true............one of the first thing I taught my ******* ...take your finger out when cocking..........nothing says he had any trianing on that type weapon...........although come to think of it the same could be done on an M1911 .45

None of that is really relevant - I know what your saying - if he had such lack of knowledge regarding firearms he had no business having one put in his hands - experts have decreed he had to have pulled the trigger to discharge that particular firearm - that is what will be considered in court. As stated multiple times he has a lot of legal exposure here and a woman is dead - he shouldn’t skate on this - I don’t believe he will on this - but he won’t get a sentence like an average citizen would either. I doubt this goes to trial - a good lawyer will plead this out.

They wouldn’t of filed charges if they didn’t think they had a case.
Idk about that . Once again this is fourth degree man slaughter..sounds more like they are hoping to make a deal ..mostly like no trial honestly the man might serve a year at most behind bars ...your debating capital ******* vs manslaughter. There is no intent unless someone can prove it was pre mediation you really have no argument. Just another topic that yall will be disappointed in because yall made up evidence and got your hope up

Idk about that . Once again this is fourth degree man slaughter..sounds more like they are hoping to make a deal ..mostly like no trial honestly the man might serve a year at most behind bars ...your debating capital ******* vs manslaughter. There is no intent unless someone can prove it was pre mediation you really have no argument. Just another topic that yall will be disappointed in because yall made up evidence and got your hope up

Baldwin is facing up to six and a half years now - yeah I believe there will be a plea deal - this woman’s death was unnecessary and caused by negligence - I believe there is more than meets the eye here though in the way her death occurred.

Back