TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

They may be, don't know what a "RepTards" is.
we've had this conversation before, haven't we? Just google RepTard and see what you get .... its there:

RepTard

RepTards are idiot Republicans soundbyte samplers. They are verbally indistinguishable from one to other because of their word for word regurgitation of the party's daily "talking points". Should the daily "T.P.'s" not arrive on time, they would stare blankly into the camera in a wide eyed silent double blink, mouth agape, (worst case) with a small stream of drool slowly rolling down the corner of their puppet party mouths.
They are seemingly incapable of thinking for themselves, and therefore adopt a hive mentality.
They are also reptilian in the area of compassion.
They're precise in their consistency with regard to staying contrary to anything the Democratic party says, despite the sense it may make.

Rep. Ritchie Torres destroys Ron DeSantis with one, ******* tweet​

Gay, New York Rep. Ritchie Torres saw one of his tweets go viral yesterday. Torres’ target was Florida’s Ron DeSantis.

Torres claims DeSantis has followed up ‘Don’t Say Gay’ with a ‘Don’t Say Black’ schools policy.

The tweet comes after Florida rejected proposals for a new Advanced Placement (AP) African-American studies course.

The course has been devised by the College Board. The organization sets SAT tests and other programs. A pilot of the course is running in 60 schools nationwide. The College Board wrote to officials in Florida seeking approval to run the course in the state.

However, a letter sent by the Florida Department of Education’s Office of Articulation to the College Board on January 12 said “as presented, the content of this course is inexplicably contrary to Florida law and significantly lacks educational value.”

Ouch.
According to Time, it’s the first new AP course since 2014. It spans 400 years of African American history.

On hearing the news, Torres tweeted, “SHOCKING: Ron DeSantis has BANNED the teaching of AP African American Studies in Florida. Florida has gone from Don’t Say Gay to Don’t Say Black.”

Torres’ tweet has had over 80k likes and thousands of replies. Twitter today added a context warning, with a link to a CBS news story about Florida blocking the introduction of the course in the state.

The Stop WOKE Act’​

‘Don’t Say Gay’ was the nickname for Florida’s ‘Parental Rights In Education’ bill. It banned teachers from talking to younger ******* about LGBTQ+ issues. DeSantis praised the legislation and was quick to sign it when it passed last year.

Last April, Florida lawmakers also passed further legislation. Called the “Stop WOKE Act”, it bans the teaching of Critical Race Theory in Florida schools. More specifically, it bans teaching anything that may cause students to “feel guilt, anguish or any form of psychological distress” due to their race, color, sex or national origin.

Presumably, the Florida Department of Education feels this new course falls foul of the “Stop WOKE Act”. However, its letter does not specify how the course breaks state law.

It did add, “In the future, should College Board be willing to come back to the table with lawful, historically accurate content, FDOE will always be willing to reopen the discussion.”

Commenting to CBS, a College Board spokesperson said, “Like all new AP courses, AP African American Studies is undergoing a rigorous, multi-year pilot phase, collecting feedback from teachers, students, scholars and policymakers. We look forward to bringing this rich and inspiring exploration of African-American history and culture to students across the country.”

Torres was one of the first out gay, Black lawmakers elected to Congress when he won his election in 2020. His tweet about DeSantis prompted rage from many right-wing figures.

However, Torres is far from being the only Democrat to slam Florida’s rejection of the new AP course.

State Senator Shevrin Jones, who is also gay, noted in a tweet yesterday that there are AP courses currently offered on European History, Japanese Language & Culture, German Language and Culture and Spanish, among others… adding “It’s crazy how AP African-American studies made the chopping block in FL. ”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/r...sedgntp&cvid=d9c8e77563b14f40a5528024392cb7bd

Baldwin is facing up to six and a half years now - yeah I believe there will be a plea deal - this woman’s death was unnecessary and caused by negligence - I believe there is more than meets the eye here though in the way her death occurred.
Screenshot_20230120_111704_Google.jpg
Ok bruh😌 keep telling you the same thing over and over again🤷🏾 two counts ..6 months each ...he do 8 to 12 months then 6 months of the shelf ...case close

we've had this conversation before, haven't we? Just google RepTard and see what you get .... its there:

RepTard

RepTards are idiot Republicans soundbyte samplers. They are verbally indistinguishable from one to other because of their word for word regurgitation of the party's daily "talking points". Should the daily "T.P.'s" not arrive on time, they would stare blankly into the camera in a wide eyed silent double blink, mouth agape, (worst case) with a small stream of drool slowly rolling down the corner of their puppet party mouths.
They are seemingly incapable of thinking for themselves, and therefore adopt a hive mentality.
They are also reptilian in the area of compassion.
They're precise in their consistency with regard to staying contrary to anything the Democratic party says, despite the sense it may make.
So, basically it has no meaning?

Name three

Pointing a gun at a person

As producer having an obvious incompetent armorer

Not checking the firearm to make sure it was safe - after many complaints of safety on the set

Pulling the trigger when it was not in the script

Prolly more but that should give ya three at least

Cap a gun charge has been added that adds another 5 years - seek and ye shall find.
Now here's a real debate and honestly I think you are over shooting ..technically it's not a "gun" it's a movie prop ..there was not real intentions to ki:ll because he thought that to mur:Der weapon was staged ..proving the point of man slaughter

Now here's a real debate and honestly I think you are over shooting ..technically it's not a "gun" it's a movie prop ..there was not real intentions to ki:ll because he thought that to mur:Der weapon was staged ..proving the point of man slaughter

That particular piece though considered a prop is a fully functioning firearm - as was evidenced by the tragic death. I have never said it wasn’t manslaughter - it is the definition of.

It’s been reported far and wide now that a gun charge was added that adds an additional possible 5 years if convicted.
I think everyone is trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill. No doubt Alex Baldwin committed a crime, but certainly no intentional crime, and for the most part not even his fault.
I say Baldwin gets gets a year or less sentence and served in "house arrest". No prison term whatsoever.

Last edited:
That particular piece though considered a prop is a fully functioning firearm - as was evidenced by the tragic death. I have never said it wasn’t manslaughter - it is the definition of.
No your point was a "gun charge" or whatever that supposed to be ..Idk ..you going to have to be a little more clear on what a "gun charge " is ..it lots of "gun charges" and I don't think anyone would present to a judge something soo vague

Probably not for someone who IS a Reptard, are you confessing? A Reptard wouldn't notice any abnormality trait at all 'cause they're Reptards. Sort of like an alcoholic ... he doesn't have a drinking problem, either.
Well, your made up definition said nothing about me...

I think everyone is strying to make a mountain out of a mole hill. No doubt Alex Baldwin committed a crime, but certainly no intentional crime, and for the most part not even his fault.
I say Baldwin gets gets a year or less sentence and served in "house arrest". No prison term whatsoever.
Who's Alex Baldwin?

The dead woman and her husband would probably disagree.
Oh don't get me wrong here ... there'll probably be huge monetary compensation. But, for the most part Alex Baldwin is an outstanding member of society ... productive, contributor, etc ... the legal system won't pursue jail time on him. Too many other bigger fish to fry.

What they need to be doing is ONE ... finding out how that live round got on the set and into that gun that Alex had. It didn't get there by mistake. And I'm pretty sure a LIVE round, especially a 45 cal round would be very distinquishable over a blank round. So, whoever put the rounds in the gun are the first ones to investigate. Sounds like a set up to me.

Why did Baldwin draw that gun on the woman in the first place? Was he coaxed in some way?
Why would the producers even have a gun, capable of firing live rounds on the set?
Those old style of guns had very little safety measures on them. You pull the hammer back, they're liable to discharge on their own; the hammer locks not always reliable to hold even with a very light touch of the trigger mechs.

Back